Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 92. (Read 95519 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
what pools are going to be up first? which is going to be the best?

Small pools -> long time for blocks

Big pools -> problems (such DDOS) but somehow blocks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Most likely 100% not dedicated pool. They are always late 20 minutes, 40 minutes, 60 minutes and even hours late on launch.

They get lots of problems all the time.
Activity: 2
2.5% premine = Scam
First cards will be sent on 9th of June 2014 to our testers. 5-10 cards per each national currency.
Persons who sign up at the earliest and pay for a card and a shipment (0.01 BTC or 100 PURE) will become testers of the entire system.
After checking the entire system, we will send cards to all registered persons.

http://i62.tinypic.com/m81fn5.png
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Guys there is still free money to be made, lets get these bounties completed !
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
2,5 % Premine considering that "Max Supply: 10 000 000 PURE" means => 250 000 PURE @(0.01 BTC or 100 PURE) => 2500BTC !?!

2500 BTC for "Awards, coin promotion, Pure Visa card system, to developers, to cover costs related to card purchase and shipment to users." Huh

That's not convincing me...  Undecided

(0.01 BTC or 100 PURE) = 0.1=1000 PURE  1 BTC= 10 000 PURE  25 BTC = 250 000 PURE!

250 000 PURE~25 BTC for "Award, coin promotion, pure Visa card system, to developers"

elialuca - You're stupid if you calculated  2500 BTC

Put the document confirming your words: For several weeks we have been creating a system which allows to pay in stores and withdraw money from a cash dispenser by our card - Pure Visa.

Without them it is a Scam

Without these documents are all fundamentally advised not to waste their Mh/s for this Scam!!!

Read carefully the information

PureDev: how to become among the first testers of VISA Card? I'm very interested !

First cards will be sent on 9th of June 2014 to our testers. 5-10 cards per each national currency.
Persons who sign up at the earliest and pay for a card and a shipment (0.01 BTC or 100 PURE) will become testers of the entire system.

Can you elaborate on how the Visa is supposed to work? Was I right in that they are just prepaid cards, or did you have another idea?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
X11 asic are comming..

You got that from what information?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Everyone is waiting for u
Activity: 167
X11 asic are comming..
Activity: 42
2,5 % Premine considering that "Max Supply: 10 000 000 PURE" means => 250 000 PURE @(0.01 BTC or 100 PURE) => 2500BTC !?!

2500 BTC for "Awards, coin promotion, Pure Visa card system, to developers, to cover costs related to card purchase and shipment to users." Huh

That's not convincing me...  Undecided

(0.01 BTC or 100 PURE) = 0.1=1000 PURE  1 BTC= 10 000 PURE  25 BTC = 250 000 PURE!

250 000 PURE~25 BTC for "Award, coin promotion, pure Visa card system, to developers"

elialuca - You're stupid if you calculated  2500 BTC

Put the document confirming your words: For several weeks we have been creating a system which allows to pay in stores and withdraw money from a cash dispenser by our card - Pure Visa.

Without these documents are all fundamentally advised not to waste their Mh/s for this Scam!!!

Read carefully the information

PureDev: how to become among the first testers of VISA Card? I'm very interested !

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
this coin will NOT have any visa cards, nor will there be any development.
premine WILL be dumped when people get sick of waiting for something that will not happen.

called scams 99x before, and was never wrong.
avoiding..
Activity: 113
Activity: 95
Countdown to launch @ CoinLaunch.in

Coin Launch Calendar & Countdown

http://coinlaunch.in

Activity: 182

MineP.it PureCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://pure.minep.it:3345 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 144
Activity: 144

That's not convincing me...  Undecided
Activity: 196

Come on guys, lets start filling in these bounties! This looks like a solid coin!
Pages:
Jump to: