Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 94. (Read 95519 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I know this is a scam, I know this is a scam, I know this is a what...??!! Oh screw it, I'll rent many GH and all the time I doing software. I hope I don't have to kick myself soon if this turns out to be legit. Nah!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Who cares about the how the wallet looks like, even if it looks like batman wallet i dont give a shit if i can liquidate it at my atm!!! Understand that people, this coin is not about graphics and how wallet looks, its about how the idea will work...

these forum lately are full of kids....

but the idea won't work, thats the idea Wink

There are FINCEN regulation and licensing laws which he hasn't even mentioned and we can be sure he can't/won't comply with.

The fact that hes just blatantly copied the Silkcoin wallet without changing the graphics shows that this is a two-bit scam.

You can't just issue credit cards.
You need a verifiable business, there are procedures, applications, paperwork.
If he had or was in the process of doing this paperwork we can be sure that this ANN would be a lot more thought out and better presented.

We are talking about thousands and thousands of dollars in insurance/licensing etc to set up a system like this.
Do we all just assume this anonymous bozo has jumped through all those hoops and has all this money to create a system like this?
Give me a fucking break.

I don't think he's talking about being the credit card issuer, but rather doing like prepaid ones. You turn in your coins for prepaid cards (and he's just like the store that pays $10 to add it to your prepaid Visa and hands it to you). That's what I took from it anyways.

it still facilitates money laundering and a msb.  Knock Knock whose there, "The Patriot ACT" the Patriot ACT who?  The patriot act, you facilitated money laundering and that money was used in a terrorist attack.  Knock knock no trial needed enjoy your stay!

Really it's no different than those proxy services for buying things online. It all works in the same way (just instead of buying an item, you're buying a prepaid credit card). Though I do see the concern.
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
                                                            Almost there!!!

Activity: 455
Ya.  I'm skipping this one for sure too.   What a joke.

Angry
Activity: 646
Merit: 500
pre-miming??? Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Who cares about the how the wallet looks like, even if it looks like batman wallet i dont give a shit if i can liquidate it at my atm!!! Understand that people, this coin is not about graphics and how wallet looks, its about how the idea will work...

There are FINCEN regulation and licensing laws which he hasn't even mentioned and we can be sure he can't/won't comply with.

The fact that hes just blatantly copied the Silkcoin wallet without changing the graphics shows that this is a two-bit scam.

If he had or was in the process of doing this paperwork we can be sure that this ANN would be a lot more thought out and better presented.

We are talking about thousands and thousands of dollars in insurance/licensing etc to set up a system like this.
Do we all just assume this anonymous bozo has jumped through all those hoops and has all this money to create a system like this?
Give me a fucking break.

I don't think he's talking about being the credit card issuer, but rather doing like prepaid ones. You turn in your coins for prepaid cards (and he's just like the store that pays $10 to add it to your prepaid Visa and hands it to you). That's what I took from it anyways.

it still facilitates money laundering and a msb.  Knock Knock whose there, "The Patriot ACT" the Patriot ACT who?  The patriot act, you facilitated money laundering and that money was used in a terrorist attack.  Knock knock no trial needed enjoy your stay!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
We will be running a Purecoin NicEMining pool at launch!

As usual you can expect more of the same from NicEMining: 0% fees forever, rock solid stability, and nothing cutesy, just a pool that works and keeps working.

Hope to see you there!

https://pure.nicemining.pw
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Visa card???
Seriously???
I smell a rat with this coin.

If any coin was going to use visa, Bitcoin would be the first!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

Give me a fucking break.

Activity: 448
it's couple of pretty pictures of wallet , few bad ideas(most likely made up) and huge 2.5% premine that will be dumped. good luck i'm skipping this one
Activity: 140
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
http://pure.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when PureCoin launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://pure.pool.mn offers:
• 0.99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
hay you   [ totally in ] another plant trying to take over crypto currencies let them where all done  interest rate taxes go ahead go bye to crypto
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I'm totally in!
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

Give me a fucking break.
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris

All the time we doing software.

'nuff said  Roll Eyes
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Nothing pure about a premine  Roll Eyes
Activity: 132

About PURE Visa card

How will it work?

You'll get a card that supports PureCoin. On the website you will be able to add
coins to the card converted at the exchange rate (with Mintpal, Cryptsy or others
big exchanges) will be converted in  Dollar, EURO, GBP or ZL. Visa cards will operated
national currency.
All the time we doing software.

More informations in June 2014
Pre Order - Coming soon!

You doing software? Sure

Let the informations roll Wink

legendary
VISA IS OWNED BY BANKTERS OF AMERICA  crypto mining is anti bankters dont give in to this coin please im otta here bye
Tommorow you will learn, how it will look system.
Good night  Cool

a plant from boa maybe  omg
legendary
Don't you need to be in compliance with FInCEN if converting to US Dollars?

your page wont load http://www.coingig.com/sakurai14
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: