Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 38. (Read 145761 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Don't worry, it's just the beginning
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
pwr; low low price drops. no investment was apparently a good project Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
we need update from dev. what's happening with pwr coin? any recent news  for listing or future step?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
price is rise and down, good for trading really
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Yeah its a very good coin , Cmon Smiley .
Activity: 826
Need more positive information about pwr, then just praying for the next great coin
Activity: 462
With actual price is better buy than mining powercoin...looking forward to see it trading above 200 by the end of the month
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Activity: 252
I bought coins at 70 now price is 78 with 92 high Cheesy PWR needs bigger exchanges and new traders...I set my vote here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=pwr
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Activity: 476
Hello everyone,

I've been through periods like bitcoin bullish action and its all good and great for those who position themselves properly during this bull run.

First, DO NOT BE PURSADED OR BUY INTO ANY FUD/BS/CON ARTIST SCAMMERS ON BCT. THEY WILL SELL THEIR MOM FOR THEIR OWN FINANCIAL GAIN.

This is a new project. Read the OP to get caught up to date.

With all new projects, people want to buy in cheap and dump while others want to buy in cheap and help build a community and allow the growth to happen for an investment down the road.

During the growth of any and all crypto projects, you will have many pumps then dumps. Each pump then dump is shaking out the weak hands and a market correction takes place. As the coin gets distributed to more people, the swings will will not be as dramatic. By this time, thise of us who are the early adopters benefit greatly.

The success of this power project is the combination of the dev team following through with their promises, staying active on here answering questions multiple times a day. Dev team, if you dont have enough people to handle the bct thread multiple times a day, I suggest reaching out to the community and put together a team. This will show the community that the project is active and add reassurance in the project.

Remember, a day in crypcryptoland is the same as a year in everyday life.

If a promise will miss the deadline, be honest with the community and communicate it.

Communication is the key!

Now community, dont get pissed if your question is not answered in 2 minutes. Life is busy, the dev team will answer.

Dont look to get rich in 2 weeks. If that is why you are here, please find another project. Pm me and I will buy all your pwr to save you the exchange fee plus you will get 1 solid price for all your coins.

When you see a fud post, answer it.Call them out on the fud.

***WARNING***
I will call any and all con-artists that only post negativity simply to drive pwr down so you can scoop up on the cheap. I despise all of you who do that.

With that said, constructive criticism is good and needed to keep everyone honest.

There are over 600 choices you have to invest in. If power is not for you,  that's ok. Stop back and see us.

Full disclosure : I am only a holder/buyer of power. I do not know anyone that is involved with developing power. I believe we, as a community,  can help stear power. It takes more than one side for a succesful crypto.

I will be transparent with all my posts. Power isn't my first crypto nor will it be my last. The crypto/blockchain technology is here to stay and we have the opportunity to all succeed at a level in life that we only dreamed about.

Thanks for reading.

Me

Understood. Great project. Watching.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hello everyone,

I've been through periods like bitcoin bullish action and its all good and great for those who position themselves properly during this bull run.

First, DO NOT BE PURSADED OR BUY INTO ANY FUD/BS/CON ARTIST SCAMMERS ON BCT. THEY WILL SELL THEIR MOM FOR THEIR OWN FINANCIAL GAIN.

This is a new project. Read the OP to get caught up to date.

With all new projects, people want to buy in cheap and dump while others want to buy in cheap and help build a community and allow the growth to happen for an investment down the road.

During the growth of any and all crypto projects, you will have many pumps then dumps. Each pump then dump is shaking out the weak hands and a market correction takes place. As the coin gets distributed to more people, the swings will will not be as dramatic. By this time, thise of us who are the early adopters benefit greatly.

The success of this power project is the combination of the dev team following through with their promises, staying active on here answering questions multiple times a day. Dev team, if you dont have enough people to handle the bct thread multiple times a day, I suggest reaching out to the community and put together a team. This will show the community that the project is active and add reassurance in the project.

Remember, a day in crypcryptoland is the same as a year in everyday life.

If a promise will miss the deadline, be honest with the community and communicate it.

Communication is the key!

Now community, dont get pissed if your question is not answered in 2 minutes. Life is busy, the dev team will answer.

Dont look to get rich in 2 weeks. If that is why you are here, please find another project. Pm me and I will buy all your pwr to save you the exchange fee plus you will get 1 solid price for all your coins.

When you see a fud post, answer it.Call them out on the fud.

***WARNING***
I will call any and all con-artists that only post negativity simply to drive pwr down so you can scoop up on the cheap. I despise all of you who do that.

With that said, constructive criticism is good and needed to keep everyone honest.

There are over 600 choices you have to invest in. If power is not for you,  that's ok. Stop back and see us.

Full disclosure : I am only a holder/buyer of power. I do not know anyone that is involved with developing power. I believe we, as a community,  can help stear power. It takes more than one side for a succesful crypto.

I will be transparent with all my posts. Power isn't my first crypto nor will it be my last. The crypto/blockchain technology is here to stay and we have the opportunity to all succeed at a level in life that we only dreamed about.

Thanks for reading.

Me

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
nice! from 68 to 94! pump moar!
Activity: 742
Activity: 700