Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 39. (Read 145761 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Buy support gone will only get worse with bitcoins skyrocketing

90% altcoins dropped with this bitcoin pump
As usual, nothing related with pwr, the bittrex page is a full red negative %, I guess a lot of wall got dumper all over the coins, even lisk lose more than 15k sat in price, this means nothing.
Now btc will stabilize a bit and altcoins will recover. We're used to this behaviour when btc pump. Just wait.
One of the pwr walls was mine @70, I gain some more coin at a price I think is low for pwr!

True,
Bittrex First page is a bloodbath right now.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Altcoin prices are inversely proportional to bitcoin prices so it happens ........
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

As usual, nothing related with pwr, the bittrex page is a full red negative %, I guess a lot of wall got dumper all over the coins, even lisk lose more than 15k sat in price, this means nothing.
Now btc will stabilize a bit and altcoins will recover. We're used to this behaviour when btc pump. Just wait.
One of the pwr walls was mine @70, I gain some more coin at a price I think is low for pwr!

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes usually that kind of wallet problem are resolved just rebooting the wallet itself or your computer.

Pull request to Microsoft Azure has been made, Contributor License Agreement (CLA) will be signed in the next hours. Still waiting for news from Bleutrade Exchange.
https://github.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/pulls

Dev. Did you sign the CLA?  It's still showing up as required.   

It will be done later today as soon as I'll be back home
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Pull request to Microsoft Azure has been made, Contributor License Agreement (CLA) will be signed in the next hours. Still waiting for news from Bleutrade Exchange.
https://github.com/Azure/azure-quickstart-templates/pulls

Dev. Did you sign the CLA?  It's still showing up as required.   
Activity: 462
We need work in roadmap...Stage Two, Third...a more..

And what are you doing to support PWR community mate? I voted on c-cex retweeted promotion for bittrex addition, have you contacted bittrex as PWR supporter or you're just waiting to sell your coins at the right time?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Mate don't be sad coin has been pumped, you bought high? Never buy during pump always remember
Yeah you are right, totally my fault. Fortunately "the long run" means about one month in crypto  Wink

We need work in roadmap...Stage Two, Third...a more..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Mate don't be sad coin has been pumped, you bought high? Never buy during pump always remember
Yeah you are right, totally my fault. Fortunately "the long run" means about one month in crypto  Wink
Activity: 462
It's a bit sad to see the price falling down to 83 SAT...

I don't care about price now project is too young if you're not for the long run you can always dump your coins
price to me is stable. after some pumps and dumps it's quite stable.
Coin Mage
It's a bit sad to see the price falling down to 83 SAT...

Petersen, could you maybe provide us with a roadmap or some info about what you are currently working on? What is the next milestone, and when is it to be expected?

Also what is the state of the Microsoft Azure CLA? You were already saying it was to be signed "in a few hours" on the 6th. Do you have any evidence that Microsoft Azure is actually involved here? What happened on the 6th that this failed?
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
100sat could be the new floor, I don't think the 200 ATH it was just a fast pump and then death for pwr
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bots are taking control of PWR, do you think is it a good or a bad thing?
Activity: 252
The wallet crashed on GNU 32bit on the first start. After trying a second time it worked. Seems to be a bug.

Many qt wallets give that error, it's ok
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
good project. and rising like foam
Nex step bittrex and moon  Grin Grin Grin
Coin Mage
The wallet crashed on GNU 32bit on the first start. After trying a second time it worked. Seems to be a bug.
Pages:
Jump to: