Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 6. (Read 145761 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
hey guys did we fork? yobit   can withdrew ok  but deposits never get credited? any ideas?

Nope on the fork however there has been consistent community reports that match exactly what you describe as in...

You can't send any PWR coins to Yobit

You can buy and sell and withdraw PWR coins at Yobit

I have already paid for another exchange listing and was told it should go live in a few days so if you can hold just a little while I should have a new exchange that is fully functional for the coin Smiley

me too i sent pwrcoins to yobit but nothing received,

I hope to see power coin in other exchange soon good luck
Activity: 74
hey guys did we fork? yobit   can withdrew ok  but deposits never get credited? any ideas?

Nope on the fork however there has been consistent community reports that match exactly what you describe as in...

I have already paid for another exchange listing and was told it should go live in a few days so if you can hold just a little while I should have a new exchange that is fully functional for the coin Smiley

great. glad to hear this. i have some pwr coin at coinexchange.io but they stop the market. i hope they also open pwr market as soon as possible.
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

Activity: 48
There was already a Powercoin : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-confirmedpools-powercoin-pwc-release-is-now-203505 -
Is it related in any way ?
That one died
Nothing to do with that old coin, since it died we decided to keep making our project calling it PoweCoin
Hello Dev, sounds good your project structure and roadmap. you have aplied Pos Pow algorithm. so I wanna set up masternote by power coin. plz let me details how can I setup notes and what's your pc configure requirements.

If you would like to setup a supporting node please go to the new ANN thread and follow the link to the official GitHub repository. Once you get there and after you install Ubuntu 16 04 just follow the compile directions. Once you have the daemon compiled you will need to give it time to fully synchronize. Once you are ready to go live with the node be sure to launch it with the following: -daemon -txindex. You won't really need to do anything fancy with the .conf file although you can add: maxconnections=500

Once your node is up and stable just let me know what the IP is and I can add it to the nodes list.

Thank you very much for any support you can lend to the coin it is appreciated very much!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
There was already a Powercoin : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-confirmedpools-powercoin-pwc-release-is-now-203505 -
Is it related in any way ?
That one died
Nothing to do with that old coin, since it died we decided to keep making our project calling it PoweCoin
Hello Dev, sounds good your project structure and roadmap. you have aplied Pos Pow algorithm. so I wanna set up masternote by power coin. plz let me details how can I setup notes and what's your pc configure requirements.
Activity: 12
when will it be back in exchange? Huh Cheesy
This is listed on yobit.net with pairs of doge, btc, waves.  You can deposit or buy it there for trading, but I dont trade on yobit.net.
Be careful with the deposit on yobit.net.
The withdrawal of PWR funds works well, but I could not replenish my account with a deposit. Funds have not yet arrived at the account (the third day goes).

I am transferring funds this morning as soon as I get done with this post and paying for a new exchange listing for PWR coin. Will update you when that is all in place Smiley

THEN YOU AND YOUR TEAM WILL DUMP YOUR COINS THERE ON THESE POOR PEOPLE >>> SHAME ON YOU DISASTERFASTER
This is listed on yobit.net with pairs of doge, btc, waves.  You can deposit or buy it there for trading, but I dont trade on yobit.net.
The withdrawal of PWR funds works well, but I could not replenish my account with a deposit. Funds have not yet arrived at the account (the third day goes).

I am transferring funds this morning as soon as I get done with this post and paying for a new exchange listing for PWR coin. Will update you when that is all in place Smiley
Activity: 12
Hi there PWR people, please beware of this new re-branding as the community didn't reached a consensus because this new developer DisasterFaster has some greedy and bad ideas behind his back and we did not agreed on that... Research a bit about this guy he is too suspicious and he backstabbed me really nice so please be careful...

We are going to start a new project and coin swap will be available for you... http://powercoin.us >>> https://pep.cash

Stay safe, ask anything on Discord --- https://discord.gg/vqRyBub
Activity: 9
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
got a good felling in this coin,sounds goooood,ill be following this Cheesy
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
onion activo
Is it possible to solo Mining? If so, what settings?

Based on my review of the code POW mining ended a long time ago however I have not tried to mine the coin so I have not actually verified it with any real testing...
Is it possible to solo Mining? If so, what settings?
Just set up some downloads that you can make use of until we get some fresh binaries compiled...
https://github.com/PWRcoin/PWRcoin/releases/tag/v1.0.0.0

Replenished the purse and more he could not start. In the logs I found nothing useful by this error.
OS - x64.
x64 wallet - Error.
x32 wallet - All OK.

It seems there was an issue with the 64 bit binary and a new compile is being tested now and will be made available as soon as it check out with no problems Smiley
Just set up some downloads that you can make use of until we get some fresh binaries compiled...

Replenished the purse and more he could not start. In the logs I found nothing useful by this error.
OS - x64.
x64 wallet - Error.
x32 wallet - All OK.
please give me a pwr wallet download

Activity: 16
please give me a pwr wallet download
Pages:
Jump to: