Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 9. (Read 145761 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Who changed PWR to new PowerToken tokens? I sent PWR from my wallet, filled out the questionnaire, indicated the address of Waves, nothing came!
Activity: 5
How do we participate? Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 50
developer can help me please

currency_id: 628 (PWR), txid: d8d9af6571d4eab18a471daf05364a6e10980b31ab822b70e550aabd0e53d855
Your request to withdraw 11721859.9 [PowerCoin] to 6CsRkDAR61mBBvK5was9MY6gK2LRvWoNSZ was processed.
You should receive it as soon as possible

TxID : d8d9af6571d4eab18a471daf05364a6e10980b31ab822b70e550aabd0e53d855
Time : 12-12-2017 23:12:46
Ip : 2804:d45:1e01:4e00:f124:a3c7:7bc1:8cce
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
is there win wallet to been downloaded?
Activity: 20
Is this coin Inactive? Does it look like a scam? Can somebody update us? what is going on with pwr? Thanks!!!
Activity: 9
Hello everyone! please give me some coins PWR, very need it.
6AEjwfojsxJCmvvFpHQicDyyjvZqUPhP8v
Thank you very much!!!
Activity: 21
Hi guys, anybody know pwr have telegram chat?
Second, who know what news about yobit pwr?
Activity: 89
Я пpocмoтpeл вeткy, кaк я пoнял, чaщe вceгo иcпoльзyeтcя YoBit. Moй нoмep кoшeлькa 5xXaohgyWErMu3QVWVTzM8LNJhB6LgVmy6

I looked through the branch, as I understand, YoBit is most often used. My wallet number 5xXaohgyWErMu3QVWVTzM8LNJhB6LgVmy6
Activity: 89
Пpивeт. Я c pyccкoязычнoй вepcии этoгo caйтa. Cкaжитe, кaкиe пepcпeктивы y мoнeты и нa кaкoй кoшeлeк идeт paздaчa мoнeт? Я гoтoв пoдключитьcя к этoмy пpoцeccy, гoтoв кyпить кaкoe тo кoличecтвo. Ждy вaшeй пoмoщи.

Hey. I'm with the Russian version of this site. Tell me, what are the prospects for the coin and for what purse is the distribution of coins? I'm ready to connect to this process, I'm ready to buy some amount. I'm waiting for your help.

Forgive me for the distorted text, I use an interpreter.

e-mail : [email protected]
Activity: 2
Hope Dev can solve the problem I am so worried for my coin  Cry
I thought this is very good coin and I bought a lot.

Got this from the Discord group from a Dev I guess:
'Don't worry I am working with CoinsMarkets to repair the code issues but be patient it does take a bit of time"
Activity: 1
Got this from the Discord group from a Dev I guess:
'Don't worry I am working with CoinsMarkets to repair the code issues but be patient it does take a bit of time"
Activity: 2
Hi guys I am new member of Powercoin and I did my first purchase of PWR yesterday from CoinsMarkets.com but unfortunately just few hour after that the wallet is disappear there and after I email their website support they say they are waiting for Dev to fix it but its 1 day already.

May I know is there anybody here with same problem?
Will it be fixed?

is my PWR coin is safe and it it is fixed later will I be able to see all my coins inside my wallet there?

Thanks
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PWR should be on Cryptopia.
right now, its nowhere.
Activity: 9
Hello everyone! please give me some coins PWR, very need it.
6AEjwfojsxJCmvvFpHQicDyyjvZqUPhP8v
Thank you very much!!!
Activity: 217
Good afternoon, the "PWR" coin is still active? mining through which pool is most advantageous? and what is the minimum amount of "PWR" needed to start yielding the "POS" interest?

Hi how can this mining be done?

Good afternoon, I'm also looking to learn how to mine but I'm not finding it, I do not even know if the currency is still active or if there was a swapcoin at some point because I search the internet and I do not find
Activity: 20
Good afternoon, the "PWR" coin is still active? mining through which pool is most advantageous? and what is the minimum amount of "PWR" needed to start yielding the "POS" interest?

Hi how can this mining be done?
3 M send to yobit ... did not show up . Where can I find pwr explorer ?

WFT , so you can withdraw pwr from yobit but you can deposit ...
I think Dev should talk with the support of yobit to update their wallet and answer all support tickets about PWR
I deposited there too. The problem is that u cant find them. Yobits support is by far the worst in crypto-sphere.
I bet I'm way late but it's worth a shot. Anybody got some spare pwr ? 😃 Thanks !

Address: 644QJEgUmQY8d36jgH9uxB18dnURiZg7J3
Its worth a shot for a free-loader? Go buy them, they are cheap
Pages:
Jump to: