Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 10. (Read 145695 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good afternoon, the "PWR" coin is still active? mining through which pool is most advantageous? and what is the minimum amount of "PWR" needed to start yielding the "POS" interest?
Activity: 468
Merit: 250

I have been through the code for 2 days now and I do not see any changes to the wallet. As far as I can determine the current wallet is the same as before. Yobit has de-listed trading for PWR and I would be very surprised if CoinExchange would bring it back online but you never know...

i don't know how to make changes to github. all my stuff is on my desktop. someone said they released a new wallet that's why i stopped my work and suggested that they let coinex know. all i did was to swap some code from another coin. nothing heavy, just hack and slash.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hey guys, is there a new dev for Power Coin and what new website are you guys talking about? I have a bunch of Power Coin on Yobit, where should I send them? Undecided
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
please give me some coins PWR, very need it.
6AEjwfojsxJCmvvFpHQicDyyjvZqUPhP8v
Thank you very much!!!
Activity: 21
Want Dev comment about Yobit.
Able to do automatin swap on Yobit?
If not, pls made step by step manual for swap pwr from Yobit.
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
3 M send to yobit ... did not show up . Where can I find pwr explorer ?

WFT , so you can withdraw pwr from yobit but you can deposit ...
I think Dev should talk with the support of yobit to update their wallet and answer all support tickets about PWR
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
65dCSEYpaYv8hUBTFtgg36AvCV4uYKCGTR
Activity: 4
If someone more is also willing to give some power i would aprecciate it ^^

64KAYbTqcznTkvPgcMdXbt1pAtjCrgGuGK
Activity: 10
I bet I'm way late but it's worth a shot. Anybody got some spare pwr ? 😃 Thanks !

Address: 644QJEgUmQY8d36jgH9uxB18dnURiZg7J3
Activity: 17

Where is the LATEST (modified) source code on github ?

i see 5 forks there are just 1:1 copys of the code from 2016 and the only commits
i saw was editing a readme-url...

Where are the first codesnippets from the last tryings of fixxing the wallet for the known bugs ?

I saw for a while some pull-requests with a lot of small fixxings - but this requests disapeared,
so i asume that a reworked version is somewhere in a hidden github-account...

It make really sense, not just include a binary.zip to the new homepage without a
link to exactly the code, where this version is build from.
Activity: 116
Trade at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-PWR.htm instead, it's blazing fast and everything works.
Activity: 40
3 M send to yobit ... did not show up . Where can I find pwr explorer ?

WFT , so you can withdraw pwr from yobit but you can deposit ...
yep, better take & store some now for doge's satoshi, before China decides to use this blockchain
Why does some wallets begins with "5" and some with "6" there are two blockchains?
Activity: 126
I could follow the project since the launch of this information so far I just have to be desired success and a great future for the project, your information are quite attractive. good luck.  Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Is there any explore for PWR?  thanks
c15
You are a new DOGE coin, and will have more success than it.
Why to you thinkso brother?
c15
Powercoin is at such a low price right now, can we see this coin rise up again?
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
hey congrats on the new website as i said earlier and on the new wallet.

thanks for the invite to work on this project but i have too many other things to do right now.

i was just hoping to fix the wallet let the community decide where to go from there.

i see the negative balance issue was addressed as well. you should speak to the support at coinexchange.io.

they have been holding powercoin offline for quite awhile until the negative balance issue is addressed.

good luck with this project and i hope you do well with it.

Smiley

I have been through the code for 2 days now and I do not see any changes to the wallet. As far as I can determine the current wallet is the same as before. Yobit has de-listed trading for PWR and I would be very surprised if CoinExchange would bring it back online but you never know...
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
hey congrats on the new website as i said earlier and on the new wallet.

thanks for the invite to work on this project but i have too many other things to do right now.

i was just hoping to fix the wallet let the community decide where to go from there.

i see the negative balance issue was addressed as well. you should speak to the support at coinexchange.io.

they have been holding powercoin offline for quite awhile until the negative balance issue is addressed.

good luck with this project and i hope you do well with it.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: