Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon! - page 15. (Read 90803 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

Update:

I spoke with Josh Garza and he seemed shocked and surprised that I would try and negotiate a fair-market valuation for PayCoin [the original] insisting that he already owns the brand.

I was warned that I was wasting my time speaking with him and in fact that was the case.

Apparently, Mr. Gaza is under the mistaken impression that a trademark application is the same thing as owning a trademark and that the "best trademark law-firm" is above the rule of law and does not need to comply with many prior court rulings and precedents.

So we will continue to develop PayCoin [the original] as we have the past year - with the community now having taken it over.

And I will continue to work behind the scenes to stop Mr. Gaza from unlawfully stealing our name-brand which I feel [based on prior-art and many court-case rulings/precedents] should lead to victory for PayCoin [the Original] and the original PayCoin community.

Best regards,

Vlad

Plus, his coin is broken. ROFL.

LOL! no doubt. and on top of that i had 3 ths on their "official" pool at launch and got zero coins. my buddies at minerpools got coins so payout was working. just not on garzas pool. off to a real good start as usual with fuckin scam gaw.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
So is this coin (PYC) going to change to the "new" paycoin (XPY)Huh

GAW said they bought the copyrights to "PayCoin"
Is this true??
be aware man.this coin doesn't have anything related to GAW paycoin.the ticker for the gaw paycoin will be XPY and it will not be available to trade at cryptsy.it will be available only on paybase for the moment and will be launched the next week. 

You a bit butthurt cause you ain't got any PYC? It is not to late, get your ass over to Cryptsy and buy some. You have just under 5 hours left.
LOOOL you make my day man.i have tons of the real PAYCOIN with the real XPY ticker and so i'm a bit butthurt because i say the truth to people!!!!
i'm folowing the real josh garza on his zencloud.the man who bought the domain BTC.com for 1M dollars.who created paybase and hashbase.who is on the original forum for paycoin : hashtalk.
so good luck with this PYC because i'm on the real XPY. loool

yeah good luck with that manchild scammer garza. that dude is one of the biggest liars in crypto and that is quite a feat.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Update:

I spoke with Josh Garza and he seemed shocked and surprised that I would try and negotiate a fair-market valuation for PayCoin [the original] insisting that he already owns the brand.

I was warned that I was wasting my time speaking with him and in fact that was the case.

Apparently, Mr. Gaza is under the mistaken impression that a trademark application is the same thing as owning a trademark and that the "best trademark law-firm" is above the rule of law and does not need to comply with many prior court rulings and precedents.

So we will continue to develop PayCoin [the original] as we have the past year - with the community now having taken it over.

And I will continue to work behind the scenes to stop Mr. Gaza from unlawfully stealing our name-brand which I feel [based on prior-art and many court-case rulings/precedents] should lead to victory for PayCoin [the Original] and the original PayCoin community.

Best regards,

Vlad

Plus, his coin is broken. ROFL.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Update:

Best regards,

Vlad
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I am talking to Josh Garza myself and I'll let you guys know if any reasonable agreement is reached.

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I've got a friend reaching out to Josh Garza to see if we can reach a fair, equitable agreement.

No guarantees and I actually think it's a long shot but I say if Garza is willing to be fair then we should work with him.

Cheers!
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Get em boys. What they're doing is criminal on multiple fronts.

"You don't shit where you eat."

That's one life lesson that idiot Homero Garza hasn't learned yet.

He wants to launch a crypto currency and be a big player in Crypto world so what does he do, completely destroy his own image and reputation and turns all his future customers and partners against him.  haha.

That's a whole different level of stupid.

Calling him an idiot just makes you look unprofessional. If you really have the rights to the name calm down and go down the legal road, don't flex here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
Get em boys. What they're doing is criminal on multiple fronts.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Where to download the wallet from?
Activity: 569
Merit: 507
I just cashed out 1/2 my zen portal account, for 1/4 of the original price of purchase. Because the miners where only making 1 sashtoshi. When on the website it says, they will always be profitable, that must have been what they mean. Just like charging the highest mait fee's in cloud hashing per MH/s. He thinks he is invincible. That is what everyone thinks until they end up in prison or the morgue.
yeah, they call that always profitable even though 1 satoshi a day is not profitable for any practical purposes

Is this true??
be aware man.this coin doesn't have anything related to GAW paycoin.the ticker for the gaw paycoin will be XPY and it will not be available to trade at cryptsy.it will be available only on paybase for the moment and will be launched the next week. 

You a bit butthurt cause you ain't got any PYC? It is not to late, get your ass over to Cryptsy and buy some. You have just under 5 hours left.
LOOOL you make my day man.i have tons of the real PAYCOIN with the real XPY ticker and so i'm a bit butthurt because i say the truth to people!!!!
i'm folowing the real josh garza on his zencloud.the man who bought the domain BTC.com for 1M dollars.who created paybase and hashbase.who is on the original forum for paycoin : hashtalk.
he allegedly paid 1M for btc.com. there's no proof of that, so it's only his word so far.
the original forum is not hashtalk, it's  hastrader, oh wait, that's not it either, it's gawmembers or something like that...he's moved it a couple of times and the old info is gone...it's as if....cleaning up any old info just in case. the original is PYC.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I just cashed out 1/2 my zen portal account for 1/4 of the original price of purchase because the miners where only making 1 satoshi. When on the website it says they will always be profitable that must have been what they mean. Just like charging the highest mait fee's in cloud hashing per MH/s. He thinks he is invincible. That is what everyone thinks until they end up in prison or the morgue.

Change the title of this thread to "[ANN][PYC] Homero Garza - Going to be hard fucked in prison soon!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I just cashed out 1/2 my zen portal account, for 1/4 of the original price of purchase. Because the miners where only making 1 sashtoshi. When on the website it says, they will always be profitable, that must have been what they mean. Just like charging the highest mait fee's in cloud hashing per MH/s. He thinks he is invincible. That is what everyone thinks until they end up in prison or the morgue.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
NOTICE:

If GAW has trademarked the name we will need to change it at cryptsy.

Exercise CAUTION, Mullick, if Cryptsy does anything to forcefully change or remove the original Paycoin you will open yourselves up for a massive potential lawsuit.

Josh Garza, in a best case scenario, will NOT get any trademark for at least another year and we will fight any such ridiculous attempt to steal our namebrand.

Please check with your legal counsel before you do anything because PayCoin [the original] has always been alive and well and like many open source projects - it is now ran and controlled by the original PayCoin owners and community - we the people, in the spirit and goodwill of Satoshi and against bankers and kleptocrats, like Josh Garza and anyone else who comes to our communities to steal our names, our identities and our hard work just because they have more money than us.

This is America and this will not happen without one massive fight!

Best regards...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Is this true??

This coin is open source which [by definition] is a public project and this [in the absence of the original devs] can be taken over by the community.

This is an official announcement that PayCoin [the first and original] has now been taken over by original owners and original community members of PayCoin.

We are now entitled to any and all rights reserved for and by PayCoin, the original PayCoin namebrand.

I also confirm that I'm joining this open source project and it will be maintained by the community.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

To any doubters about what a PayCoin OG I am - few are more original PayCoin owners than this.

Let's do this, Homero!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

This coin is open source which [by definition] is a public project and this [in the absence of the original devs] can be taken over by the community.

This is an official announcement that PayCoin [the first and original] has now been taken over by original owners and original community members of PayCoin.

We are now entitled to any and all rights reserved for and by PayCoin, the original PayCoin namebrand.

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

I was just about to post that link aswell it states ALL OLD PAYCOIN WILL BE BOUGHT! now that could go either way probably not the way I want to, sods law

I just read it again and it says that that GAWminers will buy the rights to the name paycoin.

It doesn't say anything about anyone buying the old paycoin although if we could afford a top lawyer we could probably force the issue.

yeah, sorry Ive just re-read it, its my bad, in my defence I was a bit baked  Cheesy

I was just about to post that link aswell it states ALL OLD PAYCOIN WILL BE BOUGHT! now that could go either way probably not the way I want to, sods law

I just read it again and it says that that GAWminers will buy the rights to the name paycoin.

It doesn't say anything about anyone buying the old paycoin although if we could afford a top lawyer we could probably force the issue.

in this thread https://hashtalk.org/topic/22230/another-paycoin/49
someone said that GAW had bought you guys out, and he confirmed it
it appears that he is spreading lies then

If your going to make things up and support it with links, the links should support your story. This is exactly what was asked:

"@HashDawg I repeat: where did you learn this (GAW buying the rights to the name "Paycoin").

Link please or else stop spreading unconfirmed info."

The poster asked if we were buying the rights to the name, and I said yes. I did not say we were buying anyone out. Try again.

nope, maybe you got confused, here's the post

@HashDawg said:

@youser Yes we know that. Gaw bought them out.
this is news to me, where did you learn this?

and then GAW_CEO confirmed...

can you please confirm or deny that you are the real GAW_CEO?
Pages:
Jump to: