Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Pyrex Platform 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 33709 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This project has a great community and I'm glad to see the ICO has started.
Activity: 7
This is a great coin with a supportive community that has a lot of room to grow
Activity: 394
I so understand, that buy you its you can immediately on their web site!But now it is also easy to get with your equipment!I don't know why, but I believe this project,and he hoped that I was not mistaken!
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
I have taken the pain and time to look at the announcement page thoroughly in order to see the exchange where this coin is listed since January but could not see, is there any one here that can tell me where i can buy or trade this coin ?
Activity: 6
Activity: 19
PYREXCOIN  -Этo пpoeкт дocтoйный внимaния , пpиcoeдиняйтecь ! Bceм yдaчи!
An excellent project with big plans for both development and price. And most importantly, the developers of this coin are very responsive and generous people. I wish you good luck and will follow all the updates.
Activity: 11
Goood project with the nice community  Shocked  Go Go Go PYX
Activity: 7
PYX is a great coin, fast, and the devs really care about the community
Activity: 31
Great project! All you need is there! Fast transactions, anonymity and at the same time availability!
Oтличный пpoeкт! Bcё чтo нyжнo в нём ecть! Быcтpыe тpaнзaкции, aнoнимнocть и в тoжe вpeмя дocтyпнocть!
Activity: 4
Activity: 92
Activity: 28
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
What are the ico and pre ico funds going towards

To have some Fun in Las Vegas and to buy 2 new yacht in monaco! Grin Cheesy

There is two option if we will get a grant from binance labs we can be listed there and we will have a huge support ,  if they will decide negative we will do ICO - Crowdsale of 2 000 000 coins for Development, Listing, Marketing and a lot of things.. Wink

Exchange WHEN???
Pages:
Jump to: