Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Pyrex Platform 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 16. (Read 33709 times)

copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
https://g-pyx.com
What are the ico and pre ico funds going towards

To have some Fun in Las Vegas and to buy 2 new yacht in monaco! Grin Cheesy

There is two option if we will get a grant from binance labs we can be listed there and we will have a huge support ,  if they will decide negative we will do ICO - Crowdsale of 2 000 000 coins for Development, Listing, Marketing and a lot of things.. Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 165
Sir, I just saw that you don't have a Mac OS wallet yet. Do you have the estimated time to finish it?
Mac OS wallet will be released in 2-3 days
where to download mac wallet ?

Pm me in Telegram i will tell you how to get mac wallet
i close my telegram, can you post on discord ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The first chameleon is the currency. Act the slider to the right. There is no law slider in the left. And it's really cool in this currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
guys it's true that the project PYREXCOIN is conducted by Airdrop? Where can I see the rules? how to register?
Activity: 19
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
How did Pre-ICO go? Was it sold out?

I dont understand, how he will do ico for that price, if mining it now is very cheap))
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
A very good coin. Need to buy a lot. The potential is good. In fact, good technology and implementation is more important now. We believe in the command.

wtb? Wts 3000pyx  1xmr
Activity: 3
f2eJtHchS8M:APA91bGa7RvyAPYYTGymQdQwlMzQT0XSDZgpeudtSXE3EuDNVcqS9s_30QPCexAaK_BcXBOOJ3lI_A9 SriQbcSpx9A0egMayhvgqVQ64C7Eu_f0jKpw5NuEqM_-7LRoZoShlGhrYQYIy
Activity: 28
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
this project has less information and cant see any info about the whitepaper. kindly make all this available so we can have a better understanding. thanks
great project, dev I wish good luck in development, we believe in you Wink
Activity: 11
Activity: 7
This coin is incredibly fast, the devs do a great job of communicating and being active on telegram and discord, and the wallet is very easy to use
A very good coin. Need to buy a lot. The potential is good. In fact, good technology and implementation is more important now. We believe in the command.
copper member
Activity: 142
https://g-pyx.com
Activity: 6
The telegram has more than five hundreds of  members now,its great, discord and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: