Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Q2C] QubitCoin secure hashing (NEW) Update 0.11.2.2 - page 11. (Read 47574 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anyone know a working sync node?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm intrested in Q2C, does somebody know where I can find official website of this coin?
Because I have only found something on coinmarketcap but link hasn't got any informations about coin. Have you checked it yet?
Could someone explain me what i miss?

Go back to first post of this thread. You have all the links there.

wgd
What is wrong with current algorithm?

startsts
This is reply I got from dev about difficulty change:

That sort of thing is unavoidable. Bad algorithms can exaggerate the effects of it, but your algorithm seems fine - maximum adjustment of 10% upward. Changing algorithms wouldn't stop this from happening. You just need more hashpower to limit the effect of what this miner is doing.

Yeah zex24, thanks for help but I know that on first page are collected all links related to Q2C. But I'm still considering what is wrong with CoinMarketCap.
The link is still not changed, maybe someone from devs or marketing should draw attention to that problem. From my point of view It's a little disappointed. Hope you fix it soon, because we don't need more dejected visitors.
By the way, official website is sensational!

Activity: 162
It is staying at 1 Q2C per block. Compared to planned 248 million this is nothing Smiley
I have to say again that a big part of those 248 million is probably forever lost/deleted because at one point people thought that the coin died.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
zex24 qubit algorithm is great, it's finally a q2c business card. I mean the reward when generating the block, which is now equal to 1. Is it change after fork?
Both PoW and PoS have their pros and cons.
The best would be to make a hybrid but so far I din't find dev who is willing to convert to PoW/PoS hybrid. This would be a plan for future.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
I'm intrested in Q2C, does somebody know where I can find official website of this coin?
Because I have only found something on coinmarketcap but link hasn't got any informations about coin. Have you checked it yet?

wgd

startsts

That sort of thing is unavoidable. Bad algorithms can exaggerate the effects of it, but your algorithm seems fine - maximum adjustment of 10% upward. Changing algorithms wouldn't stop this from happening. You just need more hashpower to limit the effect of what this miner is doing.

This coin can not attract more hashpower with its current price.   Can PoS resolve the problem and generate blocks than PoW blocks are stuck?

wgd

startsts

DGW3  or whatever  but make dif change after every EVERY! block
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
zex24 is there a higher than current pow algorithm?
Activity: 196
Leave 30 seconds between blocks?
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
There will be a new version of wallet (fork) probably next week.

Please add this DGW3 to new wallet Kiss
Code:
https://gist.github.com/GeertJohan/b28da8105babf0553f21
There will be a new version of wallet (fork) probably next week.
Net hashrate: 459.6 Kh/s 

Vol 24hr Cryptopia: 0.006625

dead ?   Huh Huh Huh
no news,  dif spike again every day,   price falls....   
Bad times for the coin.    Where we go?
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Nobody is asking you to do anything with that attitude.

I will try my way and you can try yours. People will decide who to follow.
I am not angry, I just don't like your arrogant attitude.

At this point I could care less what you like or enjoy. I'll be taking over Q2C once you fail to fix the endemic issues.
Nobody is asking you to do anything with that attitude.

I will try my way and you can try yours. People will decide who to follow.
I am not angry, I just don't like your arrogant attitude.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
You call yourself a helping hand?!

I PM'd you because you were not posting any news. I was not expecting this answer so I had to share it with others.

We don't need this kind of help. You are just trying to help your self.

I'm thinking about taking over a coin that you've obviously failed to promote or maintain. Do not be angry at me for wanting it at the price I feel it's worth. To be so rash to me shows you don't think very long term because you're quite literally asking me to throw money down a hole and hope that your coin will come back in it's current state. The network will fail with the difficulty spiker, and I will buy all the Q2C available once that happens and then transition to PoW/PoS. clear enough?

I'll be here long after you've lost interest.
You call yourself a helping hand?!

I PM'd you because you were not posting any news. I was not expecting this answer so I had to share it with others.

We don't need this kind of help. You are just trying to help your self.
Pages:
Jump to: