Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 59. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Why is qbc.okaypool not in the pools list? It's one of biggest pools right now

Cause we have to spread the hashrate, and they charge you 1 QBC for every manual withdraw, in this coin value this is ALOT.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I'm mining on OkayPool since SuchPool went down, but can't withdraw my coins yet (needs to be greater than or equal to 1).
Never seen this before...

Anyone ever seen this before?

Manual Withdraw is 1QBC fee
Auto Withdraw is 0.1QBC fee

OkayPool I think this have to be fixed!!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

You are a sleep. it shouldn't bother you at all. Because if your eyes were open you would see how ignorant this coin is.

I am a person. If you meant I am asleep, no, I don't think so. Although yes, I could use a nap.

And coins do not think, so no, the coin cannot be ignorant.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
derp

And of course I am going to talk trash about the shit/con coin.
50% premine fucking ignorant to support.

"country coin" a jackass excuse to premine 50% dumbfuck actually believe the dev won't pocket the 50%, or release to coins to the community, one dollar at a time buy shit.

Please learn to speak English. I wouldn't even mind French trolling, even though I don't understand French.

Out of all the trolls spreading fud about in this forum, I'd think at least a few would have mastered the English language by now. Yet they have difficulty writing in full sentences.

If you have qualms about any coin, simply state it in a clear, consise manner, and your point might be taken seriously. Instead you write like you are 12 years old.

And the premine issue was written about earlier in this thread. A member here will also be responsible for the premine, which is to be placed in a bank deposit box/vault, last I heard. At the very least, it's more security than any other nation coin has provided.

You are a sleep. it shouldn't bother you at all. Because if your eyes were open you would see how ignorant this coin is.
I also haven't heard a single justification for the 50% rob mine, so I people know I am correct.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

"country coin" a jackass excuse to premine 50% dumbfuck actually believe the dev won't pocket the 50%, or release to coins to the community, one dollar at a time buy shit.

Please learn how to write in English. I wouldn't even mind French trolling, even though I don't understand French.

Out of all the trolls spreading fud about in this forum, I'd think at least a few would have mastered the English language by now. Yet they have difficulty writing in full sentences.

If you have qualms about any coin, simply state it in a clear, consise manner, and your point might be taken seriously. Instead you write like you are 12 years old.

And the premine issue was written about earlier in this thread. A member here will also be responsible for the premine, which is to be placed in a bank deposit box/vault, last I heard. At the very least, it's more security than any other nation coin has provided.
derp
Your pool is a sham.
I mined for 2 hrs and not a single share ever process.
Running 18mh/s too

You talk negatively of the coin but youre mining it?

"country coin" a jackass excuse to premine 50% and dumb*&^% actually gulable enough to believe the dev won't pocket the 50%, or release to coins to the community, one dollar at a time by buying shit.

This is a con
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

I'm mining on OkayPool since SuchPool went down, but can't withdraw my coins yet (needs to be greater than or equal to 1).
Never seen this before...

Anyone ever seen this before?
derp
Your pool is a sham.
Running 18mh/s too

Not anymore.

Just watching the sparks fly.
derp
Come mine with us at http://qbc.CryptoADHD.com

PPLNS Payout
1% pool fee with 50% of all fees and donations to go to charity.
Friendly and responsive admins

Your pool is a sham.
Running 18mh/s too

Here's the results of pumping 18 mh/s for 2 hrs into your crummy pool

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Why is qbc.okaypool not in the pools list? It's one of biggest pools right now
Activity: 362
Your pool is a sham.
Running 18mh/s too

derp

PPLNS Payout

Your pool is a sham.
Running 18mh/s too
Activity: 183

PPLNS Payout
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Just opened new pool (proportional, 1% fee) ready for registrations

https://www2.coinmine.pl/qbc/
Primary Node: qbc.coinmine.pl:3010

feeleep

Guys - our pool is ready for mining

BTW - sorry for being ready so late but I was prepared for initial date not postponed one - anyway - you are welcome to try one of our stable pool Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 532
manuel payment still isnt workin..
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Quebecoin showing a huge hashrate increase on Minep.it Smiley awesome pool
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Just opened new pool (proportional, 1% fee) ready for registrations

https://www2.coinmine.pl/qbc/
Primary Node: qbc.coinmine.pl:3010

feeleep

Guys - our pool is ready for mining
copper member
Activity: 504
quebec.suchpool.pw is back online. Will wait and see before redirecting my miners.

woot, glad to see nothing was lost Cheesy

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
As we all know the dev team cannot do everything so for success we all must work towards improving and laying the groundwork for QBC. I'm putting a list out to all of us for help getting the ball rolling, as everyone knows the sooner the better as much of this takes time. Feel free to add to the list and check off anything you all do.  Smiley

Things to do:

1. Distribute IPO

2. Working P2P mining

3. Lock up the premine for 2 person security.

4. Request mintpal add QBC (DONE!)

5. Grow Reddit community;  (http://www.reddit.com/r/Quebecoin)

6. Media (next week)

7. Give wallet some flair make it pretty (sorry i'm an art whore)

8. Android/Iphone wallet for easy distribution.

9. Twitter/Facebook exposure

10. Contact local Quebec merchants, ask for QBC acceptance.

11. Coinpayments request for voting. (https://www.coinpayments.net/)

12. Contact the good crew at Moolah for Prelude.io and digipay integration. https://moolah.io/

Reddit Thread here if you prefer: http://www.reddit.com/r/Quebecoin/comments/23gl23/everyone_needs_help_with_development_devs_too/

Can we recomend that the IPO will not be distributed all in one day to all people. I know that you owe to your investors but they will thank you if they can sell in a non dumped price. Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

P.S. If need beta testers for Android Wallet, I´m in.
Activity: 196

Ok now for some news, I've talked with a member of this forum from Montréal to prepare a process to secure the premine for Québec. I think it's a great idea, especially since we have long term targets for airdrops. So I'll be collaborating with him and keeping everyone updated on the process too. This way the premine will need at least 2 people to be accessed and will be put on a variety of cold storage.

The member is 'Brunic'

With his collaboration we'll be able to bring QBC to a another level of trust which will benefit the coin itself and everyone who believes in it.

I confirm this.

I'm not participating in the IPO, I'm a miner, so I'm interested in having a good mining environment. The threat of having the dev dumping the pre-mined coins on the market doesn't create a good mining environment. I want the trust in the dev to be irrelevant for the pre-mined coins. At the same time, I'm curious about the concept of a "nation-coin" and would love to see this experience go farther than what we've seen until now from other coins.

The process to secure the coins is not completely defined yet, but I can give some basic elements of it.

- The process for securing the pre-mined coins will start AFTER the launch. It's to give us time to do this correctly and let JPGagnon do a successful launch of his coin. Note that for a certain period of time (couple of weeks maximum), the pre-mined QBC will be in the hands of the dev. During that period of time, I cannot vouch for the security of any of the pre-mined coins.

- The pre-mined coins will be moved to a different wallet when we start securing them. This wallet will be in cold storage in a bank vault with multiple back-ups. I was thinking of putting a copy on a CD, an USB key and an hard drive at the minimum. That way, in a case of degradation, (we fail and drop poutine with maple syrup on them!), it doesn't destroy every media in the same way.

- To access those pre-mined coins, we will need at least 2 person. The access will also be controlled by the bank. I would love to have something where the bank vault can't be physically accessed until the airdrop and the bank refuse the access before the date.

I'll keep the process transparent and will keep you informed.

Hi guys,

First of all, congratulations on the launch, it seems to be going well. I hope it continues this way.

I see some worries about this coin being a scamcoin because of the premine. All I can say for now is that we are building a process to secure the coins, like described in the post above. JP is going to be busy for a few days with the launch, because, at this point, it's more important having a successful launch than securing the pre-mine.

I'll keep you independently informed of how it's going.

Awesome thanks for the update Brunic!
Pages:
Jump to: