Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 55. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
I am new to Bittrex exchange and was wondering if someone could tell me what is the minimum amount of BTC needed for a BTC-QBC trade.  Then what is the minimum amount allowed for a withdrawal of QBC.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Very nice and I'm sure you guys will recover from this nicely, I would like to think I will be able to perform as well as you guys have during the issues you had today.  And here's to hoping you won't have to utilize those additional backup measures or go through this again in the future, or any of us for that matter.

Thanks a lot owl. We try to do our best, it is just sad some users just don't understand. No coins are "lost" because our wallets are on separate servers and weren't affected at all!

To be honest, I never expected we would pull this off and save the most part of the last 36 hours of data. All the credit goes to CoinFinder who was able to recover most of the corrupted tables!

It's definitely made me rethink backup strategy and implement some additional measures as well.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Very nice and I'm sure you guys will recover from this nicely, I would like to think I will be able to perform as well as you guys have during the issues you had today.  And here's to hoping you won't have to utilize those additional backup measures or go through this again in the future, or any of us for that matter.

Thanks a lot owl. We try to do our best, it is just sad some users just don't understand. No coins are "lost" because our wallets are on separate servers and weren't affected at all!

To be honest, I never expected we would pull this off and save the most part of the last 36 hours of data. All the credit goes to CoinFinder who was able to recover most of the corrupted tables!

STATEMENT FROM SUCHPOOL.PW ABOUT DATABASES ISSUES ON 2014-04-19

Dear users,

Today we have had a quite noticeable interruption in our services.

Please note that our Quebecoin pool was noticeably less affected than others since the database was much smaller, and somehow has been easier to recover than others.

Please take a look at the statement we posted online, detailing the situation and what has been done to ensure the smallest loss possible.

http://suchpool.pw/docs/statementdb.pdf

If you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected] (Make sure to mention which pool it is about, your username, your deposit address) We will verify and credit what has to be credited if applicable.

Thanks for mining with us!

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

STATEMENT FROM SUCHPOOL.PW ABOUT DATABASES ISSUES ON 2014-04-19

Dear users,

Today we have had a quite noticeable interruption in our services.

Please note that our Quebecoin pool was noticeably less affected than others since the database was much smaller, and somehow has been easier to recover than others.

Please take a look at the statement we posted online, detailing the situation and what has been done to ensure the smallest loss possible.

http://suchpool.pw/docs/statementdb.pdf

If you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected] (Make sure to mention which pool it is about, your username, your deposit address) We will verify and credit what has to be credited if applicable.

Thanks for mining with us!
Activity: 196
Anyone have the skills to set up a p2p for QBC?

ok, at this point create a quebecoin.conf inside of "%AppData%\Quebecoin"  that has the following

Thanks owlhooter, that was what I was looking for.  Now I have this:

[/quote]
Where is the wallet stopping?
[/quote]

It has always looked like this ever since I first downloaded it, and through the different fixes today.

[/quote]

ok, at this point create a quebecoin.conf inside of "%AppData%\Quebecoin"  that has the following

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=54.85.54.67
addnode=54.86.58.113
addnode=54.86.60.197
addnode=54.86.60.189
addnode=54.84.203.45

It has always looked like this, upon opening the wallet, ever since I first downloaded it, and through the different fixes put out today.

Regarding the fixed wallet

"You need to go into your Appdata/Roaming/Quebecoin and delete the Blocks and Chainstate folders before opening the new wallet, It will sync perfectly".

I am still not getting sync after trying this fix either!

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Why did my balance on Suchpool just drop into the negatives?  WTF.

Regarding the fixed wallet

"You need to go into your Appdata/Roaming/Quebecoin and delete the Blocks and Chainstate folders before opening the new wallet, It will sync perfectly".

I am still not getting sync after trying this fix either!
And just so you know, anyone with the windows wallet will need to delete the blocks and chainstate folder when they download the new wallet to get past the small fork.

And I have to run out for a few minutes, but I'll be back in a few.

Nice reminder I would probably have forgotten. Post your Qbc address I don't have tons but I'd like to send you something for your help.

Here's my address QMRALZvwmmfKN9u27fNifpo7M4KQYnuKm1 if anyone feels like donating it will go nicely beside the 2 QBC I have mined so far.

I'll be sending you some QBC when I send the IPO funds. A big thanks to your quick response, I really chose the worst moment to catch up on some sleep. I've merged your changes to the Github repo as well.

I appreciate it, and it helps that I had seen the issue before so I knew the part of the code where the problem was as soon as it started happening.  

And anyone else out there that feels like helping out and passing on some hashing power come on over to http://qbc.cryptoadhd.com and you can help us find some blocks and donate via hashing power and get your QBC at the same time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Great response time jp. I'm sorry if I was rude to anyone earlier in the thread. I'm amazed at the hashrate for QBC, almost 6 ghash with not even 24hours after launch.
Activity: 181
Our pool at http://qbc.nicemining.pw is still struggling to get a decent hash rate, if you're mining with a big pool consider switching to make the network healthier!

At NicEMining, you always mine at 0% fees with nothing hidden, great speed and no downtime! It's worth a try for the night, you won't regret it!
Activity: 112
Back on track! Thank you.

21:57:51

{
"blocks" : 484,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 143.38056576,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 5797739288,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"testnet" : false
}

Thank you, you've had nothing but kind words in this thread, it's very much appreciated!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Back on track! Thank you.

21:57:51

{
"blocks" : 484,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 143.38056576,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 5797739288,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"testnet" : false
}
And just so you know, anyone with the windows wallet will need to delete the blocks and chainstate folder when they download the new wallet to get past the small fork.

Nice reminder I would probably have forgotten. Post your Qbc address I don't have tons but I'd like to send you something for your help.

Here's my address QMRALZvwmmfKN9u27fNifpo7M4KQYnuKm1 if anyone feels like donating it will go nicely beside the 2 QBC I have mined so far.

I'll be sending you some QBC when I send the IPO funds. A big thanks to your quick response, I really chose the worst moment to catch up on some sleep. I've merged your changes to the Github repo as well.

You still haven't explained how to claim IPO funds, the IPO page has gone from the site, and now the price is crashing below IPO levels with FUD spreading about a fork.

How do i get my quebecoin?

I'm sorry, I'll be contacting every IPO investor to get their QBC address but I'll only be transferring the IPO funds in 2 days. I don't know how you can talk about the price crashing below IPO levels, it is way above! The market has barely started, volume will be picking up soon. The IPO page is still up at www.qbc.io/ipo - I simply removed the info from the first post since it was getting very long.

Pages:
Jump to: