Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 66. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Make sure to spread the hashrate around a bit, start mining at growing pool http://qbc.nicemining.pw !

0% fees always, awesome stability and speed!

Assurez vous de distribuer la puissance de hashing pour Québecoin, commencez a miner sur ce pool: http://qbc.nicemining.pw !

Frais de 0% pour toujours, extremement stable et rapide!

I can NOT recommend nicemining.pw , I had 12 Mh/s for more then 4 hours. Unconfirmed coins came to 2 coins after 5 min and then did not move at all for 4 hours ?

Please understand that this is the plight of small pools. You do not see coins for a long while because the pool does not have a big hashrate and is not finding blocks often. When it does find a block, payouts are proportionnally bigger and everything evens out on the long run to the very same amount of coins. This is definitely not a reason not to start mining on a small pool, to help the network and reduce control of all the coins by a small number of people.

In any case, thank you for giving us a try, I bet those 2 coins in 4 hours are actually more than what you will see from other pools at the current difficulty too so it's all good!
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
derp
this coin ipo  price  0.00009717 BTC?Huh??
my Hashrate 120000KH/s
one day 280+QBC
280*0.00009717?HuhHuhHuh?
oh my god!!!!!!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

what device are you getting 120mh/s  with?
Activity: 196
my Hashrate 120000KH/s
one day 280+QBC

Listen that's the floor price no one in their right mind would sell anywhere close to that haha.

edit: and if they do i'll buy every coin sold at 0.00009717 feel free to pm me lol.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
my Hashrate 120000KH/s
one day 280+QBC

Let me guess - you're a "glass is half empty" person, right?
Activity: 49
my Hashrate 120000KH/s
one day 280+QBC
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
http://qbc.althash.eu

Everything is running absolutely fine.

• DDoS Protection
  • Payout cron every 15 minutes
  • Vardiff
  • Stratum protocol
  • PPLNS payout system
  • Payout after 120 Network confirms
  • 1% Fee
  • 0% Donation (default)

Quebecoin (QBC), X11- http://qbc.althash.eu
Stratum - stratum+tcp://stratum.althash.eu:3034

You are most welcome to try mining Qebecoin with us.
Greetings,
Althash Team

Sorry, but 0.1 transaction fee for auto payout is WAY too high on a coin that gives like 130 26 coins per block. Think of the amount of time it takes to find a block with the small pool hashrate, and then the tiny amount every miner gets. 0.1 is too much.
Anyone have nodes that aren't borked?
Wallet issues on the first day is a REALLY bad sign...

I just answered you, apparently you're one of the few retards who couldn't figure it out. Put the nodes into the debug. The dev will probably remove the é character from the code. The wallet is working fine.

I am probably one of, as you say, "retards" and I don't have problem with putting the nodes manually in debug console. I figured that out by myself, without your help.

How can I do solo mining when wallet cannot load .conf file? Is there any manual method for this issue as well? When I try solo mining I get Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid
(apparently wrong rpcpass/rpcusr...etc.)
Since you are so genius I would kindly ask for your help.

I've posted this about 3 times already.  I'm solo mining right now to test it - not that you'd want to with the diff this high.

Start your wallet with a bat file like this:
start quebecoin-qt.exe -conf=c:\users\your-userid\appdata\roaming\quebecoin\quebecoin.conf

When you tell it what config file to use, it actually reads it.  addnode lines, server=1 and all....
Activity: 56
Anyone have nodes that aren't borked?
Wallet issues on the first day is a REALLY bad sign...

I just answered you, apparently you're one of the few retards who couldn't figure it out. Put the nodes into the debug. The dev will probably remove the é character from the code. The wallet is working fine.

I am probably one of, as you say, "retards" and I don't have problem with putting the nodes manually in debug console. I figured that out by myself, without your help.

How can I do solo mining when wallet cannot load .conf file? Is there any manual method for this issue as well? When I try solo mining I get Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid
(apparently wrong rpcpass/rpcusr...etc.)
Since you are so genius I would kindly ask for your help.
derp
No, you are making some con artist dev a millionaire while you support his ass.

I doubt it, future will tell. Not like I'm gonna lose my car over this at all. And the IPO was worth 10k at btc conversion rate at the time. 10k for the effort put into this by EVERYONE INVOLVED IN QBC SO FAR, that's sweet fuck all IMO.

If the pre-mine is ever sucessfully locked down we're in for a fun ride all togetter.

Agreed, lock down Quebec's premine soon for investor security JP. This should be top priority next week.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Suchpool Huh?

Where are my coins ?

+1 WTF Huh??

Can't log in anymore !

"Unable to login: Invalid username or password."

At least I´m not the only one! Let´s see if they are "solving issues"

We are. The stratum flood was impressive, front-end got hit aswell, and somehow some INNODB tables got corrupted. We are manually fixing them. We do have backups, but we'd rather have nobody lose the shares being already mined.

The wallets are safe, the coins are in there, and nobody is touching them.

Thanks for your patience, and don't worry we won't GOX your coins. This is sadening that shitty pools need to attack bigger ones to gain hashpower. We have our idea on who it may be.
derp
copper member
Activity: 504
No, you are making some con artist dev a millionaire while you support his ass.

I doubt it, future will tell. Not like I'm gonna lose my car over this at all. And the IPO was worth 10k at btc conversion rate at the time. 10k for the effort put into this by EVERYONE INVOLVED IN QBC SO FAR, that's sweet fuck all IMO.

If the pre-mine is ever sucessfully locked down we're in for a fun ride all togetter.
Activity: 32
Suchpool Huh?

Where are my coins ?

+1 WTF Huh??

Can't log in anymore !

At least I´m not the only one! Let´s see if they are "solving issues"
Activity: 168
Suchpool Huh?

Where are my coins ?

+1 WTF Huh??

Can't log in anymore !

They are stilling working on the database.
No coin should be lost.
Suchpool Huh?

Where are my coins ?

+1 WTF Huh??

Can't log in anymore !

SuchPool ‏@SuchPool  6m
We are still under database issues, but we should be able to establish the service back shortly. Thanks for your patience.
This coin have IRC???
my Wallet is not synchronized
What method can be solved, I'm Chinese Angry Angry Angry

launch wallet with the -conf= command line option, giving it the full path to your conf file.

Dev - you might want to add this instruction to the OP or you are going to keep getting these questions.

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=54.85.54.67
addnode=54.86.58.113
addnode=54.86.60.197
addnode=54.86.60.189
addnode=54.84.203.45
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
this Node It won't work
name quebecoin.conf and québecoin.conf Will not work

Put this in a .bat file:
start quebecoin-qt.exe -conf=c:\users\your-userid\appdata\roaming\quebecoin\quebecoin.conf

Or not ...
omg..

Why is that so difficult for you?  The wallet isn't reading the config file for some reason - possibly the e with the accent.  So you tell it what config file to use on the command line.  Simple.

If that's too hard, consider trading in your PC for a fisher price activity centre.

Activity: 212
Suchpool Huh?

Where are my coins ?

+1 WTF Huh??

Can't log in anymore !

Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Suchpool Huh?

Where are my coins ?
Activity: 49
This coin have IRC???
my Wallet is not synchronized
What method can be solved, I'm Chinese Angry Angry Angry

launch wallet with the -conf= command line option, giving it the full path to your conf file.

Dev - you might want to add this instruction to the OP or you are going to keep getting these questions.

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=54.85.54.67
addnode=54.86.58.113
addnode=54.86.60.197
addnode=54.86.60.189
addnode=54.84.203.45
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
this Node It won't work
name quebecoin.conf and québecoin.conf Will not work

Put this in a .bat file:

Or not ...
omg..
Pages:
Jump to: