Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 67. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This coin have IRC???
my Wallet is not synchronized
What method can be solved, I'm Chinese Angry Angry Angry

launch wallet with the -conf= command line option, giving it the full path to your conf file.

Dev - you might want to add this instruction to the OP or you are going to keep getting these questions.

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=54.85.54.67
addnode=54.86.58.113
addnode=54.86.60.197
addnode=54.86.60.189
addnode=54.84.203.45
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
this Node It won't work
name quebecoin.conf and québecoin.conf Will not work

Put this in a .bat file:
start quebecoin-qt.exe -conf=c:\users\your-userid\appdata\roaming\quebecoin\quebecoin.conf
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Make sure to spread the hashrate around a bit, start mining at growing pool http://qbc.nicemining.pw !

0% fees always, awesome stability and speed!

Assurez vous de distribuer la puissance de hashing pour Québecoin, commencez a miner sur ce pool: http://qbc.nicemining.pw !

Frais de 0% pour toujours, extremement stable et rapide!
Activity: 49
This coin have IRC???

launch wallet with the -conf= command line option, giving it the full path to your conf file.

Dev - you might want to add this instruction to the OP or you are going to keep getting these questions.

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=54.85.54.67
addnode=54.86.58.113
addnode=54.86.60.197
addnode=54.86.60.189
addnode=54.84.203.45
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
this Node It won't work
name quebecoin.conf and québecoin.conf Will not work
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
derp
Anyone have nodes that aren't borked?
Wallet issues on the first day is a REALLY bad sign...

I just answered you, apparently you're one of the few retards who couldn't figure it out. Put the nodes into the debug. The dev will probably remove the é character from the code. The wallet is working fine.

Let's not get rude guys, camon. Hate going on it feels like the jungle in here. Pools war going on, some guys rented 30MH's of hardward to mine and shit. Ya'll taking it too seriously. I wouldn't stress for shit about what's going on 4 hours after a launch.

SMALL STEPS GUYS. Think of the future. Where not gonna be millionaire over this before 2-10 years and  it's been 4 and half hour.  

You've got time to mine / get coins for cheap.

Soyez gentil! Be nice!

No, you are making some con artist dev a millionaire while you support his ass.
Activity: 266
how the hell can you put this e in linux FFS
copper member
Activity: 504

I just answered you, apparently you're one of the few retards who couldn't figure it out. Put the nodes into the debug. The dev will probably remove the é character from the code. The wallet is working fine.

Let's not get rude guys - camon. Theres hate going and shit, on it feels like the jungle in here. Pool war is going on, some guys rented 30MH's of hardward to mine and shit. Ya'll taking it too seriously. I wouldn't stress for shit about what's going on 4 hours after a launch.

SMALL STEPS GUYS. Think of the future. Where not gonna be millionaire over this before 2-10 years and  it's been 4 and half hour.

You've got time to mine / get coins for cheap.

Soyez gentil! Be nice! And remember where all happy-gambling together into this!  Wink
This coin have IRC???

Activity: 264
derp

I'm not sure that adding them into the config file are working right now, but if you go to your console window inside the wallet and type "addnode 54.86.39.92 add" and then wait a few minutes it should sync.

I had to do that too, it worked eventually.
That's just cheesey. They couldn't test this crap before launch?
No, they were too busy with their 50% premine con artist bullshit to attempt a quality launch.
This coin is not official, it's just another concoin.
Zero ties to the Quebec government.
Activity: 49
This coin have IRC???
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
http://qbc.althash.eu

Everything is running absolutely fine.

• DDoS Protection
  • Payout cron every 15 minutes
  • Vardiff
  • Stratum protocol
  • PPLNS payout system
  • Payout after 120 Network confirms
  • 1% Fee
  • 0% Donation (default)

Quebecoin (QBC), X11- http://qbc.althash.eu
Stratum - stratum+tcp://stratum.althash.eu:3034

You are most welcome to try mining Qebecoin with us.
Greetings,
Althash Team

Go easy anonymousxx1503 - "retard" is a bit harsh.  It's pretty unusual for the wallet to not read the config file.
Activity: 196
At this coin production rate you can bet your ass I won't sell for less than 0.01 if I even do sell. Gimme some poutine with QBC !
Activity: 182

I'm not sure that adding them into the config file are working right now, but if you go to your console window inside the wallet and type "addnode 54.86.39.92 add" and then wait a few minutes it should sync.

I had to do that too, it worked eventually.
Activity: 154
SuchPool is having Attack issues by some shady competing pool.

We are working towards resolving this issue, we will let users know on twitter when service is back up @SuchPool

I stick to suchpool.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Activity: 183

wallet works fine , mining is fine too , great work dev , compliments

Thank you, it's great to hear it. The anger runs easily on bitcointalk.

Quite impressed by how stable all of this is going to be honest, you have a crazy amount of hashpower! Took me a while to find an available X11 rig to rent lol.

The coin itself is amazingly stable and responsive, very happy about it, especially with other coins have 2 or 3 failed launches. I think the quality of the product shows itself. Plus the QT client buttons are nice and blue!

It feels alive now, I'm really glad the mining launch started. I have no idea where all that power is coming from though to be honest, maybe people realised this could be huge when they saw mentions on TV and in the papers popping up.

I'm adding a 100 QBC bounty for compiling the Québecoin-QT client for Mac. I had to give back the machine before compiling unfortunately and it was an old macbook pro which wouldn't do anything I told it to.

Next wallet update will need a fix for the .conf/-server option and if possible add a cool background to the wallet Smiley

Workaround to wallet .conf issue:

start it from a .bat file containing something like the following:

start quebecoin-qt.exe -conf=c:\users\your_userid\appdata\roaming\quebecoin\quebecoin.conf

Should fix the -server issue.  I'm solo mining to test it now but won't keep doing it with this diff level.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
these nodes do not work 

You have to add them through the debug, I think there's a problem with the é character for the conf file, I did that and my wallet is syncing perfectly. I think I saw above the dev was gonna look into it.
Activity: 183
isnt OK pool certified shady and steals peoples coins'?

I don't know about that....maybe, but they are often the only pool that can actually get shit done correctly.  

I don't know about other pools, but,

We'll never steal your coins,
never let you down,
never drop your shares and desert you.

http://qbc.cryptoADHD.com

But you will rickroll us!

Yes, at least once..
Activity: 196
isnt OK pool certified shady and steals peoples coins'?

I don't know about that....maybe, but they are often the only pool that can actually get shit done correctly.  

I don't know about other pools, but,

We'll never steal your coins,
never let you down,
never drop your shares and desert you.

http://qbc.cryptoADHD.com

Lmao damn you rickrolled me hard Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: