Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]Quantis Network - QHost+MasternodeX Coming Soon - 8000 ACTIVE Masternodes - page 10. (Read 16528 times)

copper member
Activity: 249
Merit: 25
QuantisNetwork.org
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Quantis QNet beta experimental testing wallets now available on #Ubuntu & #Windows Is time to take back your Privacy. #Decentralize peer to peer Text, voice, and file sharing all on the Quantis Network.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

That's a pretty nice looking graph #quan $quan  @TheDeroBull
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Last chance for $quan at these levels. Calling bottom here at 5k sats. Qnet beta release coming out July 16th! Volume picking up and the chart is about to slingshot. Record # of Mn's running with NEARLY 90% OF supply is locked.
Credited to @paddystash]
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
We need more public announcements in public tg channel. to communicate the progress to the community.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
I think the subject should be updated now. Quantis is not even on the first page of coins on TradeOgre.

All crypto-anarchists and crypto-enthusiasts who believe in the idea of a true crypto. Support our project.  Support the development of open-source exchange and the promotion of coin.

Quantis wallet: QaeLt6Tt4YVNbS9zWTRSAe6D6jDbzhJD5x
Bitcoin wallet: 14STYDo6HVKEcmtXYzut1ydbxJo3aSkX2b
Ethereum wallet: 0x0fa44eB309811A3A24FC9095aEACb4d52B0b3238

Additionally, All Donations in Quantis are focused towards Development.  Please use BTC/ETH for Donations for Exchange Listings.

Also actively seeking developers, graphic designers, and digital marketers. Please PM or shoot me an email at [email protected]
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
I think the subject should be updated now. Quantis is not even on the first page of coins on TradeOgre.

All crypto-anarchists and crypto-enthusiasts who believe in the idea of a true crypto. Support our project.  Support the development of open-source exchange and the promotion of coin.

Additionally, All Donations in Quantis are focused towards Development.  Please use BTC/ETH for Donations for Exchange Listings.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Sunrise- Just Donated A Masternode! Lets get Quan ready for the big leagues! Please Thank Sunrise on our discord channel for being a legendary supporter.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

The ROI isn't representative the way you calculated it. Maybe you should break it down in $ value and of course the ROI goes down the more demand there is for nodes.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Dear dev, i think Quantis should make more clear & put out for what they stand for as product!

I think you're right, what we are missing is a marketing budget, and additional developers. I'm physically spent, and need assistance immediately. Looking forward to speak with anyone capable of improving and expanding our exponential growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I get 2 QUAN a day just leaving my computer on. Dont even own a L3+ anymore. Now make them a million a piece and.....Ill like go buy an island or something.

Yes, that staking is working nice. I get about 10 per day and more than happy with that, enough the price stays stable.
Pages:
Jump to: