Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]Quantis Network - QHost+MasternodeX Coming Soon - 8000 ACTIVE Masternodes - page 12. (Read 16528 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Rate is further going down. I'm doomed Sad ... Its also no more # 1 on TradeOgre Sad
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Dev please explaine
I can't understand stake weight
My wallet never show me more staking weight that I have coins
Some math:
if there are 181 MN (wallet count) that is 905000 Quantis
On Block  explorer show coin supply 996169 so there is
90 k potential to stake (so max staking weight should 90k)
on tradeogre
https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-QUAN
there are over  38k quantis for sell so I think those coins are not staking
so we have something around 50k staking coins
but on wallet I see over 122k staking weight
Please tell us how it is possible
regards
Activity: 4
Unfortunately the coin crashed a couple of days back and I lost half my investment within no time. Utterly disappointing
copper member
Activity: 249
Merit: 25
QuantisNetwork.org
Reserved for indonesian translate.

Thanks Mate looking forward to your translations.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Without a doubt the most promising project this year!!
New exchanges and Qnet coming up, this one will be huge!!
Not even on CMC yet, i love it!! Shocked Grin Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I do love me some Quantis! These guys are on the grind every day and I think we will see a huge increase in the up coming weeks.

DEEP GAMER NARRATOR VOICE: MAGNIFICENT

wOW difficulty is up the roof damn ! Shocked
brand new
Activity: 0
I really like this project, just wish there's more daily trade, most of the coins are locked with masternode. I got solid amount but only staking for now.  Cool
Activity: 322
Reserved for indonesian translate.
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
I do love me some Quantis! These guys are on the grind every day and I think we will see a huge increase in the up coming weeks.

94%

copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Activity: 129
mmmm. I smell a ban hammer coming for this dude!
Activity: 129
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Really promising project and impressive to see how confident holder are about this coin (almost 95% locked in masternodes? wtf?  Shocked )
With the low market cap and the strong community this could definitely be one of the biggest gainers of 2018.

yea this could become the next dash  Shocked

Fingers Crossed Mates!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Really promising project and impressive to see how confident holder are about this coin (almost 95% locked in masternodes? wtf?  Shocked )
With the low market cap and the strong community this could definitely be one of the biggest gainers of 2018.

yea this could become the next dash  Shocked
Activity: 2
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added QUAN to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for QUAN Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u QVCSiUTp6jxABCAin1fKzTKPk6Hu3tnrYV -p c=QUAN

To mine only this coin use mc=QUAN, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=QUAN,mc=QUAN as your password.
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=QUAN

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/QUAN

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=3249

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Thanks! Added to OP.
Pages:
Jump to: