Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]Quantis Network - QHost+MasternodeX Coming Soon - 8000 ACTIVE Masternodes - page 8. (Read 16528 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
What's up with Quantis website?
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Anybody else noticed this with Staking?

when my wallet is "silent" in the meaning of no send/receive operations than i'am staking perfectly getting a reward every 2-4 hours in average.

But when i'am continously mining and adding small funds into my wallet (on average every 2 hours) than it seems like i get some sort of penalty
or staking is disrupted somehow and i get just 1 staking reward at most per day on average.

This seems like some kind of bug or POS missconfiguration to me as someone who continously adds more coins to it's wallet shouldn't suffer a
penalty at all.

Anybody else noticing the same behaviour?
copper member
Activity: 249
Merit: 25
QuantisNetwork.org
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Quantis Network is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add QUAN tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Thanks mate, added to OP.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
And now listed on Coinmarketcap
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
Be sure to check us out on Blockfolio!

copper member
QuantisNetwork.org
I think this project will be the best, no one has yet offered anything like this
We do Too!

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I think this project will be the best, no one has yet offered anything like this
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Now there are many messengers and there is a huge competition in this niche. I doubt that this project will be the best in its field
Activity: 20
Now there are many messengers and there is a huge competition in this niche. I doubt that this project will be the best in its field
Why do you think that? With the privacy features in place whats to say quantis cant riise?
Anyone can be anything, with extremes of hard work team, all projects must be managed.
Absolutely agree and we are working very hard!
Activity: 81
Why do you think that? With the privacy features in place whats to say quantis cant riise?
Anyone can be anything, with extremes of hard work team, all projects must be managed.
Quantis has our own forum now! Wanna talk about Quantis of catch up on recent announcements? come on by! We even have section to talk about other altcoins, nodes, and everything in between crypto related! Tell your friends and check it out!
https://quantisnetworkforum.com/
Activity: 36
I think this project will be one of the best
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: