Pages:
Author

Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange - page 13. (Read 70966 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
i have 7 active connections

I've only got 3, I'm sure more will come
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
25btc marketcap at the moment 6btc volume, plenty of upside coming.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i have 7 active connections
legendary
Kaspa
is there a list of nodes to add somewhere That I'm not seeing?
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
bitb had 600million coins right that went to 30sats. things gonna go crazy here

bitbean went to 50 sats.

this has a total amount of coins by when?

250million coins max. 221million currently years for the rest to be mined. buy orders are building up nicely.

sorry mr whale youl have to bid higher to get some people to sell an amount like that.
Activity: 392

bitbean went to 50 sats.

this has a total amount of coins by when?
legendary
Activity: 1059
there is some problem with BITCOIND?  Huh

On the pool from 20 minutes Appears this message: LOST CONTACT WITH BITCOIND for 21.6 minutes! Check that it isn't frozen or dead!

We hope will be resolved as soon as possible!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
does the wallet auto mine or something? I've gotten 3 deposits out of the blue of 5 BTCRY, i didn't think this coin had pos return

Yes mining is in the options tab, looks like you can set how many threads you want to use, or disable it

WoWza  Shocked thats pretty cool... it's not even running heavy on my comp  Cool

How many threads do you have set, what is your cpu and what is your usage dood?

(just found another one) I'm not sure I've never cpu mined before... it's just an older 3 core amd I believe...

edit: just found the settings and changed from 1 thread to 2 lol and still not noticing any lag
Hard to believe ,but so far this coin is like a champ at my list.Even my CPU working like Formula  I and mining like crazy miner.I don't know where we going .But I'm with you guys Grin
dv when are we looking for the release of the decentralized exchange
legendary
Kaspa
does the wallet auto mine or something? I've gotten 3 deposits out of the blue of 5 BTCRY, i didn't think this coin had pos return

Yes mining is in the options tab, looks like you can set how many threads you want to use, or disable it

WoWza  Shocked thats pretty cool... it's not even running heavy on my comp  Cool

(just found another one) I'm not sure I've never cpu mined before... it's just an older 3 core amd I believe...

edit: just found the settings and changed from 1 thread to 2 lol and still not noticing any lag
legendary
Activity: 1400
Congrats dev for getting listed on the exchanges.
Activity: 1022

WoWza  Shocked thats pretty cool... it's not even running heavy on my comp  Cool

legendary
Kaspa

WoWza  Shocked thats pretty cool... it's not even running heavy on my comp  Cool
Activity: 1022

legendary
Kaspa
nice bittrex added just the beginning.
Activity: 616

Well best of luck guys. The way I see it, the dev instamined 90% of the coins which I just can't support.

no dev did not. where is your claim to prove that because i can prove he didn't. from what i know he holds around 10-20million

The dev is anonymous. You have no way of proving the dev didn't instamine it. This is the internet.

Looks at the block rewards, don't be dumb.

cheers
bittrex adds the coin and here comes the fud, can you prove dev instamined it because i can prove he didn't

It couldn't be more obvious

blah blah blah go read the thread its all there who mined what
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

Well best of luck guys. The way I see it, the dev instamined 90% of the coins which I just can't support.

no dev did not. where is your claim to prove that because i can prove he didn't. from what i know he holds around 10-20million

The dev is anonymous. You have no way of proving the dev didn't instamine it. This is the internet.

Looks at the block rewards, don't be dumb.

cheers
bittrex adds the coin and here comes the fud, can you prove dev instamined it because i can prove he didn't

It couldn't be more obvious
Pages:
Jump to: