Pages:
Author

Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange - page 14. (Read 70966 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
the guy with the most mined money is shadow_runner.... the coin was at the beginning with the highest mining rate

yes he mined over 50% of the coin. lucky guy and he has sold it too when it was not on a exchange. what price, who bought it, how many i do not know and i don't think he will reveal it too. he confirmed he has sold his stash when we spoke with him on chat.

so the point of dev mining 90% is not valid. wish i knew about it wished i got one of those blocks

lol at those that thought dev instamined it, we are only going up

Well best of luck guys. The way I see it, the dev instamined 90% of the coins which I just can't support.

no dev did not. where is your claim to prove that because i can prove he didn't. from what i know he holds around 10-20million

The dev is anonymous. You have no way of proving the dev didn't instamine it. This is the internet.

Looks at the block rewards, don't be dumb.

cheers
bittrex adds the coin and here comes the fud, can you prove dev instamined it because i can prove he didn't
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
the only bitcrystal is coming in Spell of Genesis
and maybe an ICO in the making somewhere ,
take real coin for free from
signing in the game.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Well best of luck guys. The way I see it, the dev instamined 90% of the coins which I just can't support.

no dev did not. where is your claim to prove that because i can prove he didn't. from what i know he holds around 10-20million

The dev is anonymous. You have no way of proving the dev didn't instamine it. This is the internet.

cheers

We already know who holds/held a majority of all the coins from that. And no it was not the dev.
this coin is actually a joke same dev as zirkcoin offering same thing
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

cheers

We already know who holds/held a majority of all the coins from that. And no it was not the dev.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1400

I'll bet you he didn't.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
BitCrystal see much cheaper coins then others... I think they have to properly hard work... Smiley

hard works its right... our team have many hard work for this community that its right

I have made a deposit of 30 BTCRY to BitCrystal Blackjack (http://bitcrystal.de/blackjack/) yesterday to deposit address 1JYcKaAxVgHruS9inhBhnkimLZCFs3uTXJ, transaction already have 20 confirmations, but coins doesn't appear in blackjack account.

Also something wrong with BitCrystal Dice, can't make any bet: "Error. Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than -46.4868326708 default."

i will care the issue later okay ... at the momment i must developed the decentralized exchange to the final state...

please be patient okay

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
BitCrystal see much cheaper coins then others... I think they have to properly hard work... Smiley
I have made a deposit of 30 BTCRY to BitCrystal Blackjack (http://bitcrystal.de/blackjack/) yesterday to deposit address 1JYcKaAxVgHruS9inhBhnkimLZCFs3uTXJ, transaction already have 20 confirmations, but coins doesn't appear in blackjack account.

Also something wrong with BitCrystal Dice, can't make any bet: "Error. Your bet is too big. At this time we only accept bets which are not bigger than -46.4868326708 default."

dont know about the games dont play them but deposited some coins to exchange works fine
Activity: 71

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
lol a game with bitcrystal ....

the game have ingame currency called BitCrystal but its not my coin... i don't know that...

http://www.spellsofgenesis.com/users/index?lang=en

i don't think it should be a problem as they are not even active. its best to email them to see what they say if they reply. its not a huge problem as a name change would just be needed. not an issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our project! We are indeed developing a game called Spells of Genesis where BitCrystals are the in-game currency. We are very much active. Interest in our project has been growing and we've been covered on websites like VentureBeat, TouchArcade and CoinTelegraph. We're very excited to be holding our Token Sale in June on Koinify. Please let me know if you have any questions.

- Hnin and the Spells of Genesis Team
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
my wallet says 36012 blocks.

I've got no issues with the coin, and I think coins do well with this rewards structure (seem to do better than a lot of "fair" coins with set amount like 1 coin per block from start) because they have the ability to be mass distributed early in it's life at a cheap price which gives it a good foothold in the future... the more people that have wallets with coins in them the better, then if the coin/dev shows true potential the price climb will be imminent and many people will be happy  Grin not just a few

Activity: 71
Looks like we stuck on 36007 block. And the difficulty increased very fast from 35939 to 36007 (from 3 to 33).

Update: proceeding..
so 100 % of my time is for my career and for this community... I have spent many time for this community ... i hate the hater the don't have any knowledge and talked many shit when the day is long
Activity: 555
damn cats out of the bag. its the thought that people think dev instamined the coin that got me orders dumped at 10sats. thanks dev could have let them found out themselves.

ah well i really wanna thank shadow runner if he hadn't mined the coin i wouldn't have bought it as my concerns were the same as fonzerille when i never knew about the mining
but the bitcoin wallet have my functions here updated version http://bitcrystal.de/bitcoin-qt.exe

here asic miner
https://hashtalk.org/topic/12276/wellll-looky-here-the-worlds-first-x15-x13-x11-asic-miner

so i search in google for quark a asic miner

i dont can find anyone . i can find a gpu or cpu miner but not a asic miner from the asic group
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
thank you for your incredible insight. blocks reward were out in open. every coin has its own way of presenting itself. you either like it or not. see the screenshot of the work being produced. i care about the tech. if the tech is real like i care about who has what. dark coin had a huge instamine and look where that is.
moving up

I JUST started mining this oh, ten minutes ago and blocks be flyin'.  At this rate I'll have one of those awful 10,000 coin instamine blocks in... well I'm too damn lazy to bother.  Ching!  Ching!  Ching!  And there's another one.  And another.  And another...

You mean 10 million coins in 1 block. 200 million or so were instamined.

Ah shit, I stand corrected.  Had a window obscuring a slice of another window and blah blah zeros are a bitch eh.  It's only a few orders of magnitude, only a few.   Grin

Yar, I'm out.  At least I've got the knowledge that dev has a shit Quark kernel.
the guy with the most mined money is shadow_runner.... the coin was at the beginning with the highest mining rate

yes he mined over 50% of the coin. lucky guy and he has sold it too when it was not on a exchange. what price, who bought it, how many i do not know and i don't think he will reveal it too. he confirmed he has sold his stash when we spoke with him on chat.

so the point of dev mining 90% is not valid. wish i knew about it wished i got one of those blocks
Pages:
Jump to: