Pages:
Author

Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange - page 15. (Read 70966 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252
the guy with the most mined money is shadow_runner.... the coin was at the beginning with the highest mining rate

and i dont have many money as opposed to other guys

i have few mined because i have spent the most time on developing. Compared with other coins the answer is self explained.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
so blockexplorer is online.... i hope it should every works

Thanks for posting this, it verifies the instamine. Anyone who buys this is incredibly dumb.

who needs a block explorer to see that it was insta mined it says it right at the top of the ANN, almost all the top coins have an insta mine rewards schedule massive payouts for the first blocks and smaller and smaller as time passes... from BTC, DRK, DOGE to 90% of coins

▧   0 -10 Blocks = 10.000.000 BTCRY
▧   10 -20 Blocks = 5.000.000 BTCRY
▧   30 -40 Blocks = 2.500.000 BTCRY
▧   40 -50 Blocks = 1.250.000 BTCRY
▧   50 -60 Blocks = 650.000 BTCRY
▧   90 -100 Blocks = 325.000 BTCRY
▧   From Block 101 you get 9766 coins which divides each
 1440 blocks so that we eventually arrive at 5
▧    every 30.000 you get 100.00 BTCRY
101 Block - 29,999 Block      -     You get the current block reward
30,000 Block     -     you get 100.00 BTCRY
30,001 Block - 59,999 Block      -     You get the current block reward
and so on .....

The fact that 90% of coins do something doesn't mean shit. I trust block explorers more than just an ANN page but of course those can be manipulated too. DRK is where it's at because 1 there is innovation and 2 the whales pump it to the moon. I'm not saying that can't happen here but I highly doubt it. I also don't mind investing in coins with a premine/instamine as long as its reasonable (which this is clearly not) and shows strong innovation. Whats the innovation here? I find the writing hard to understand, thanks.

true drk is where it is, because of innovation. here dev is building a decentralized exchange from ground up adding his own algo for security. i do agree whales do play a part in rising a coin but thats for a quick rise. the thing about coins like this is dumps. it will eventually balance out, but like i said its the tech i want. supernet is the coin which building the decentralized exchange. being second best is cool enough for me. that is why we requested screenshots of work so we know there is something happening and not hot air.

you can see dev posts he does know what he is doing and is a coder who knows his stuff. at current prices i do not mind as the dumps can be swallowed. its when it rises above 200sats when it does where dumps will matter.

anything can happen in crypto. when drk started out this was the doubts we had, then it slowly began building up. not saying its a guarantee it will happen here but ask dev technical questions to see if he knows his stuff. from current prices i only see profit. were only on one exchange yet so were yet to experience the bittrex effect, so its good for anyone looking for a quickie.

Well best of luck guys. The way I see it, the dev instamined 90% of the coins which I just can't support.

no dev did not. where is your claim to prove that because i can prove he didn't. from what i know he holds around 10-20million
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

Thanks for posting this, it verifies the instamine. Anyone who buys this is incredibly dumb.

who needs a block explorer to see that it was insta mined it says it right at the top of the ANN, almost all the top coins have an insta mine rewards schedule massive payouts for the first blocks and smaller and smaller as time passes... from BTC, DRK, DOGE to 90% of coins

and so on .....

The fact that 90% of coins do something doesn't mean shit. I trust block explorers more than just an ANN page but of course those can be manipulated too. DRK is where it's at because 1 there is innovation and 2 the whales pump it to the moon. I'm not saying that can't happen here but I highly doubt it. I also don't mind investing in coins with a premine/instamine as long as its reasonable (which this is clearly not) and shows strong innovation. Whats the innovation here? I find the writing hard to understand, thanks.

true drk is where it is, because of innovation. here dev is building a decentralized exchange from ground up adding his own algo for security. i do agree whales do play a part in rising a coin but thats for a quick rise. the thing about coins like this is dumps. it will eventually balance out, but like i said its the tech i want. supernet is the coin which building the decentralized exchange. being second best is cool enough for me. that is why we requested screenshots of work so we know there is something happening and not hot air.

you can see dev posts he does know what he is doing and is a coder who knows his stuff. at current prices i do not mind as the dumps can be swallowed. its when it rises above 200sats when it does where dumps will matter.

anything can happen in crypto. when drk started out this was the doubts we had, then it slowly began building up. not saying its a guarantee it will happen here but ask dev technical questions to see if he knows his stuff. from current prices i only see profit. were only on one exchange yet so were yet to experience the bittrex effect, so its good for anyone looking for a quickie.

Well best of luck guys. The way I see it, the dev instamined 90% of the coins which I just can't support.
@kryptographer
thank you for your incredible insight. blocks reward were out in open. every coin has its own way of presenting itself. you either like it or not. see the screenshot of the work being produced. i care about the tech. if the tech is real like i care about who has what. dark coin had a huge instamine and look where that is.
moving up

I JUST started mining this oh, ten minutes ago and blocks be flyin'.  At this rate I'll have one of those awful 10,000 coin instamine blocks in... well I'm too damn lazy to bother.  Ching!  Ching!  Ching!  And there's another one.  And another.  And another...

You mean 10 million coins in 1 block. 200 million or so were instamined.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
thank you for your incredible insight. blocks reward were out in open. every coin has its own way of presenting itself. you either like it or not. see the screenshot of the work being produced. i care about the tech. if the tech is real like i care about who has what. dark coin had a huge instamine and look where that is.
moving up

I JUST started mining this oh, ten minutes ago and blocks be flyin'.  At this rate I'll have one of those awful 10,000 coin instamine blocks in... well I'm too damn lazy to bother.  Ching!  Ching!  Ching!  And there's another one.  And another.  And another...

and so on .....

@kryptographer

and so on .....

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

and so on .....

moving up

duhh... thats what I was saying

and so on .....

moving up
legendary
Kaspa

and so on .....
@kryptographer

Activity: 469
Merit: 250
it was working for me, its not a big thing to put one up. dev might just need to pay for the hosting for the explorer. when he is online it get sorted. wasn't by dev, other miners got a piece .
@kryptographer
Block explorers are not working.

What is the block time?

Specs are so unclear.

This looks like it was stupidly instamined.

Clarifications anyone? thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
like the dev and the coin.

Like what I see here, bought in last day's.
Will help to support the coin when possible.
I wonder why this coin is not on Bittrex yet, would start asking them to add it on Bittrex, hope all community members also help, Bittrex is good
to let the coin grow. To get listed on Bittrex they like to see many tweets, good active forum and volume, this coin has it all.

Please RT my tweets and let's get this on Bittrex.
https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/580370129051095040
Please also add me at your twitter!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
like the dev and the coin.
updated op page (links)

Source of the bitcrystal coin

https://github.com/bitcrystal/bitcrystal_v20/tree/update14

to add my coin

1. git clone https://github.com/bitcrystal/bitcrystal_v20 -b update14

2 (fastest option). wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bitcrystal/bitcrystal_v20/update14/bitcrystal.install.sh && chmod 755 ./bitcrystal.install.sh && ./bitcrystal.install.sh
legendary
Kaspa
nice neon wallet, I'll keep an eye on it  Roll Eyes

edit: does that say you can mine it in minecraft? lol how does that worK?
great can't wait for things here to kick off
thought i'd ask dev about his work etc

response

I do not want to list my life. But I am in truth even about the money. But much more freedom. I want can act freely in the country each. Without slavery and all completely free that's my background.

you sound like someone from anonymous group

may be or may be not xD

anonymous can be everybody. A user the will have the freedom for everywhere is automatically a member from the anonymous group
Pages:
Jump to: