Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties! - page 18. (Read 70326 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
What for all these bounties, etc., if I can't change them for BTC, LTC? Can't them sell even for 1 satoshi?!
SELL 44,8 million RAIN for 0,5(!) satoshi, because can't them sell on exchage due no trading ... PM ME!

I tried to sell for 0.1 satoshi - no buyers.
I tried even 0.001 DOGE - no buyers
I'm now trying 0.0005 DOGE, guess what? No buyers, not even the dev himself
Cheesy

Shows you just what this coin is worth.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/
What for all these bounties, etc., if I can't change them for BTC, LTC? Can't them sell even for 1 satoshi?!
SELL 44,8 million RAIN for 0,5(!) satoshi, because can't them sell on exchage due no trading ... PM ME!
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
The Perfect Thing i like about RainBOW the Huge amount of Organized continuing Giveaway and of course that will lead to Much-organized Community

Join www.socialcryptos.com Upload a cover pic, a profile pic, and post something related to Crypto Currency at least once or twice a day for a minimum of 3 Days. I will give you 150,000 RAIN.

Create a group or event, 20,000K

The site is cool if we can just get activity and people to join!!!
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Rain without any tradeoffs which has not exchange this coin has more Comkort not more complicated exchange
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The Perfect Thing i like about RainBOW the Huge amount of Organized continuing Giveaway and of course that will lead to Much-organized Community
Selling my RAIN on comkort.com for 0.001 DOGE per RAIN, only 18,000 DOGE for 18 million RAIN, best deal on the internet guaranteed!
go check it out!

Now half!
0.0005 DOGE per RAIN, only 9,000 DOGE for 18 million RAIN, best deal on the internet guaranteed!
go check it out!

You need to get off this forum and dont come back.... I wont respond to stupid posts like this anymore.  You are not a supporter, you only want a quick buck.

Yeah? quick cash? I mined 18 million of your scam and can't even sell it for 0.0005 DOGE.
You want me off this forum then buy my coins for 1 satoshi, if not I'll still be here trying to get rid your shitty coin.

nice coin,generous giveaway,like it !
someone selling RAIN on comkort.com for 0.001 DOGE per RAIN,so cheap?

Hey man it was me, I'm selling it for even cheaper now 18 million for 9000 DOGE 0.0005 doge per rain, cheapest on the internet, wanna buy?
nice coin,generous giveaway,like it !
someone selling RAIN on comkort.com for 0.001 DOGE per RAIN,so cheap?
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Leprechauns are my favourites... Propably cause they look like my mom..
Anyways, is there anything better then goldcoin or rainbowcoin..... OOOOhh yaaaaaah, COLDRAINBOWCOIN in a digital wallet near you soon..

Your the COLD one for making fun of your own ugly mom.  Thats jacked up.  You mom is fugly and you tell everyone she looks like a midget man?  Messed up indeed.  Mean COLD son you are. 

Anyway, RainbowGoldCoin needs supporters not anything else!  Join us!
Selling my RAIN on comkort.com for 0.001 DOGE per RAIN, only 18,000 DOGE for 18 million RAIN, best deal on the internet guaranteed!
go check it out!

Now half!
0.0005 DOGE per RAIN, only 9,000 DOGE for 18 million RAIN, best deal on the internet guaranteed!
go check it out!

You need to get off this forum and dont come back.... I wont respond to stupid posts like this anymore.  You are not a supporter, you only want a quick buck.
will sell my 44,8 mil. for 0,5 satoshi
Activity: 60
love this coin
Good Luck  Grin
go check it out!

Now half!
go check it out!
Activity: 154

-> Come on to http://rain.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of Rainbow Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://rain.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3471
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
go check it out!
Here we go nice giveaway because of the KIND DEV TEAM...enjoy: I am going to sleep now so if anyone here participates I will make payments tomorrow after I cook my hubby breaky.. Smiley Grin http://bitbillions.net/2014/03/31/cryptosphere-supernova-presents-rainbowgold-coin-extravaganza-giveaway/
Excellent Blog post will be up before 9.30 pm pdt.. that' awesome. I will post here and in many forums and social media once done.. and via PM.. Smiley
www.rainbowgoldcoinmarket.com is officially launched.

The devs have dozens of necklaces and jewelry items to add over the next few days.  They also have hair accessories, Ps1, Ps2, Ps3, and Xbox games to add.  Building an inventory driven e-commerce website is very time consuming.  Please be patient and check back.  There might be a new game or Jewelry piece you might like!

Also, I know there is some pretty Rare videogames getting put on the site.  (Eg, Final Fantasy games, Rpgs, etc..)  They are not up yet.
Pages:
Jump to: