Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties! - page 21. (Read 70326 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Ok guys, feel free to join the Forums at: 

www.rainbowgoldcoin.com/forums

Join the Facebook page and Twitter follow as well.

All future updates will be on our Personal forums! 

I look forward to building an ACTIVE community on there. Smiley

I will log on a few times per day on the site.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Market will be up soon.  www.rainbowgoldcoinmarket.com

I am glad the whole pool mess is sorting itself out.  Other pools are indeed growing as a result of the 90% pool leaving.

You still lost a lot of hashrate, which is not coming back anymore. Especially not with your attitude.

And I'm still hanging around to see a stupid dev run his own coin into the ground. Enjoying some popcorn while at it.

Good luck, you'll need it!!

Edit: +1 to post before me

Edit2: Cowardly editing your posts now?? Regretting your statements? Good that you can't edit quote's, so your words are still here!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Market will be up soon.  www.rainbowgoldcoinmarket.com

I am glad the whole pool mess is sorting itself out.  Other pools are indeed growing as a result of the 90% pool leaving.

Shitheel...the pools and your coin are as dead as your brain cells. Deal with it. Dead coin is dead. Now delete this thread and return to your civilian life knowing you are a failure and a waste of humanity.

Market will be up soon.  www.rainbowgoldcoinmarket.com

I am glad the whole pool mess is sorting itself out.  Other pools are indeed growing as a result of the 90% pool leaving.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
mining4 no on but themselves is officially off RAIN!  We can celebrate now that the NEO nazi controlling pool is gone.  I cannot stress to you how much these Jerks tried controlling me, even telling me what I should post, change or do on the forums and my own personal site.

They are gone, lets move on!  I can already see this is having a positive impact.  Others pools are growing! Smiley

There are a lot of douches and shiteaters and shitheels on bitcointalk but this guy combines all the elements into on shit-stuffed sack of shitcoin-peddlin shit.
"NEO nazi controlling pool"  "Jerks"   Shocked

Professional language here!! Are you serious?? You're out of it!!! How do you think this helps your credibility?!

Good luck with your dying coin!
mining4 no on but themselves is officially off RAIN!  We can celebrate now that THIS controlling pool is gone.

They are gone, lets move on!  I can already see this is having a positive impact.  Others pools are growing! Smiley

Mac Wallet is OUT!  Its on the site!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is coin dead?  Huh ( I mean price) ...
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

It was the fact that you were stating that the pool was PRETENDING to not have found a block for 55 min... here's the devinition according to the Oxford dictionary
1 [with clause or infinitive] Behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not:
or:
Not really what it is represented as being; imaginary:
It implies that the pool was doing this on purpose..
In other words they were scamming according to your post.. I understand now you didn't mean to make this statement but you actualy did.
Thats also the reason why i lashed out with the BS remark wich was wrong on my part but action=reaction..and in this case even chain-reaction

In computer world that applies ? Seriously ? In computer world, "the pool pretend" is a very simple langage for highly technical stuff or just a display fact.
Does
Behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not
isn't a right definition of a bug too ? I'd have written the website, the stats, it'd be the same, that was what happened. I just regret to have posted here instead of emailing the pool. But now I know how fragile it is. The coin need some time.

Activity: 172
@ Dkdance
I understand that english is not your first language ,it's not mine either.
Because of this we have to be carefull wich words we use while posting here.
For example your first post on this:

I AM MINING ON MINING4ALL (+ 99% block finders) SOMES MINUTES AGO I FOUND THE BLOCK (i took pictures and recorded video) THE POOL ACTUALLY PRETENDS NOT TO HAVE FOUND ANY BLOCK FOR LAST 55 MINUTES.

It was the fact that you were stating that the pool was PRETENDING to not have found a block for 55 min... here's the devinition according to the Oxford dictionary

1 [with clause or infinitive] Behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not:
or:
Not really what it is represented as being; imaginary:

It implies that the pool was doing this on purpose..

In other words they were scamming according to your post.. I understand now you didn't mean to make this statement but you actualy did.
Thats also the reason why i lashed out with the BS remark wich was wrong on my part but action=reaction..and in this case even chain-reaction

@ RainbowGold
I don't know how this is gonna work out for your coin but I feel you're out of touch with reality.
Pissing of the one pool that gave your coin a stable network and activily tried to make this an succes?
It's your coin so I wont tell what you should or shouldn't do but you lost me on the same moment you lost mining4all
I wont dump the high amount I own because I care for the mining community

anyway..hope you all have a good day

ps this will be my last post on this thread..not worth the energy anymore
Activity: 3
Game is in BETA and will be out withing 2-3 Weeks  Grin ~  i'm waiting!
Dkdance, just stop already, its over.

Block Explorer is up: 

blockxplorer.com/chain/rainbowgoldcoin

Market needs a tad more work... Wink
Ok, I read what you all said.

Mining4all wrote on their website; Someone accused us of possible scam, This wasn't true and although the poster itself has posted sorry because he later realised we don't scam.

You talk about me. Reading your post you assume relation between DEV and you is unstable, this is not new.

That miner just made a small judgement error in the way he tried reporting a problem, that's all.

Ok thank you for precision.

That was my post:

I am mining at mining4all (+ 99% block finders) somes minutes ago I found a block (i took pictures and recorded video) the pool pretends to have not found a block for the last 55 mn

Here is what I think: This sentence is true, I didn't came to scream there is scam going around. I reported a problem, the DEV contacted you so you've been contacted. If he is working a lot, is tired, stressed I dunno what, it is not my fault.

It's not the first time this Dev responded in a PUBLIC forum against his largest pool in a way that is suggestive in such a negative way that people might take it as you just typed "He automatically thought they were stealing".

he later realised we don't scam. I disagree. I never pretended it is a scam. NEVER ! I just thinked "oh cool, I didn't mine for nothing". I said sorry for having posted here instead of writing to you.

DOUBLE BLOCKCHAIN ? ROBERY ? WHATZUP ? I don't state anything I say what I see.
And don't tell me I used the word robery. I wrote: double blockchain (fork) ? robery ? I simply ask to say there is a problem.
Me too I mined at their pool for other currencies, but right now there is a problem
If it's just a display failure at least I wouldn't have mined 1 hour for emptiness. So I hope everything is all right, but it's not all right.

mined 1 hour for emptiness I NEVER affirmed I was stolen, bugs happens on network. That was the only problem.
double blockchain (fork) ? robery ? That were questions, if just one word can take all people's attention, there is a problem. In true it is not the real problem, people are able to tell me what I say is bullshit or call me a cock up or anything.

IF I am mining at mining4all (+ 99% block finders) somes minutes ago I found a block (i took pictures and recorded video) the pool pretends to have not found a block for the last 55 mn can destroy the castle, if a dust can destroy a castle, this is not a castle. Capital letters ? A dust too ... Capital letters are to mean something is important too, not just to be related to scam activities. Anyway, I regret of not having contacted you, but it seems I just knocked at a broken door.

What happened at cryptorush is not my fault I was a 69 millions buying wall at 2 satoshis. And over 10 millions at 1. I took it off, that were not panic sales, just me getting out of the game. I'm still holding 50 millions I won't dump. This is the end JUST FOR ME, it's sad, maybe later. I wish you the best, really. I'll download your game when it will be released and will check the shopping centre. But since mining on mining4all is over, MY game is over too.
Hey, someone is accusing you of stealing publicly here on the forums
posting these kinda messages without showing proof hurts their pool and this coin aswell

Sorry, that was not my intention

Ok, s#!t happens when something is related to the internet, please guys keep cool !

TO RAINBOWGOLDCOIN:

I never said they were stealing I said what I saw, including it could be a display failure, sometiimes pools are slow to actualize, mining4all isn't slow at all, so when I saw the trouble I warned because I could have mined about 1 hour for nothing. I said If it's just a display failure at least I wouldn't have mined 1 hour for emptiness. So I hope everything is all right, but it's not all right.
It was just a display failure today I confim I got what The Duke showed on the thread. I didn't mine for nothing, I chose to change of pool and currency to prevent any time wasting because this is not just a poker game, but minig4all are honest, The Duke is honest IT WAS A DISPLAY FAILURE. But this is your business guys, not mine, just keep it rainbow like. Personally I enjoy RAINBOWGOLD COINS & MINING4ALL.EU.

And people who considerate it as worthless just didn't take a look at the market and mining rewards, This is not so worthless, KEEP IT IN MIND, and keep an eye on cryptorush.
Good one DEV, pissing of the biggest poo!!! It became the biggest for a reason; it was ONLINE at crucial moments. Not all pools can say that. Probably going to lose quite some hashpower here!
And this on top of all the other scammy actions!! Great job of running your own coin into the ground. No wonder it’s still worth jack-shit on cryptorush, and buy orders are non-existing.

All potential miners, read the whole thread, and consider mining this coin well. I mined it quite a bit at this biggest(and at that time best performing) pool, but can’t cash it for most likely a long time, if ever at all with strategies like this hurting the coin even more.

You do not know the whole story.  They might have been the biggest, this means more than anything that its a bad thing to not spread khash.  Complain all you want.  You have not read the pm's from them.  You do not know the whole story, and you will not.  Read my last 2 posts, I have nothing more to say to the naysayers or haters.  I will keep going without mining4all and now the other Pools will grow, this is actually a huge plus for the RAIN community in the end.  The whale is gone, help the other pools people, I am not gonna continue this conversation anymore.  Lets just move forward, lets grow and become a team.  I regret this situation, but in life we live and learn.  

It might be a bit too early but other exchanges are already contacting me to add us on their exchanges...

This demonstrates interest and growth any way you shake a stick at it.  Lets move forward, all other negative comments and posts in this regard will be respectfully ignored.
Good one DEV, pissing of the biggest pool!!! It became the biggest for a reason; it was ONLINE at crucial moments. Not all pools can say that. Probably going to lose quite some hashpower here!
And this on top of all the other scammy actions!! Great job of running your own coin into the ground. No wonder it’s still worth jack-shit on cryptorush, and buy orders are non-existing.

All potential miners, read the whole thread, and consider mining this coin well. I mined it quite a bit at this biggest(and at that time best performing) pool, but can’t cash it for most likely a long time, if ever at all with strategies like this hurting the coin even more.
I am glad that there has been some sort of resolution with the mining pool Mining4All.  However, as much as this pains me, there has been on ongoing argument between The Duke and myself via PM.  I will not disclose details or shame them.  In fact I will gracefully say, that we are not in agreement and so I feel it is with best intentions and for the greater good.  That I remove mining4all from my post, links, websites and all information pertaining to RAIN - RainbowGoldCoin.  They can continue to have their pool, their miners and can grow independently of myself or my websites.  I am going to grow this coin, with or without a lot of miners or pools.  And when I have it 10-20 satoshi it will start getting bigger and bigger.  

Guess what, I am going to LAUNCH a Market, hopefully within the next 12-18 hours!  A REAL market that excepts only RAIN coin plus shipping in $ USD of course!  What does this mean?  It means that RainbowGoldCoin will officially be accepted as a fiat currency at this market.  The only cost to the users is actual shipping costs.  So you can get a Video game or Jewelry for your girl or wife for RAIN coin and just pay the shipping. (say 2$ - 3$ for shipping)  And you get a cool Retro game for your SNES or NES or a nice Crystal necklace or ring for your girl!  Thats AWESOME!  I can't wait!

Why is this being done?  Because RAIN is worth something.  It's not a pump and dump.  I am here to stay and will continue to build up this coin.  I want it to RAIN on everyone.  Walk away from this coin if you don't like it, if your a hater, if you don't believe.  I believe, and that's enough for me.  When the stupid 1 satoshi wall at Cryptorush.in starts getting bought up because there is MORE Value than 1 satoshi.  Only those IDIOTS dumping at such low prices will lose.  Everyone else will GAIN!  Why, because you, him, me, them, their DOGE, or their Grandma is going to buy up those 1 - 4 Satoshi coins because it WILL hit 10, 20, 40, 50, 100 Satoshi soon enough.

What that means is that there WILL be returns for EVERYONE who is mining and buying up the low Satoshi wall on Cryptorush.in

DO it, Believe me, everything I say is going to happen.  This market will be up by the end of the day here in sunny California.  It is 2:12 PM on Sunday March the 22nd, 2014 at the moment of this post.

BELIEVE in RAIN, its going to RAIN RainbowGoldCoins!!

P.S.  The game is officially being made and I will have a beta soon.  (My Dev had computer issues.)

BUY, MINE, DO IT now while you got the chance!
Pages:
Jump to: