Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties! - page 22. (Read 70326 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I'm glad this was solved.
So after all the commotion you didn't loose a single coin?
I hope next time you take Duke's advice and email them first before posting here
Just think about it..what is gonna reach Duke first?..an email or an message somewhere on bitcointalk?
I see you've edited some of your posts and I think you were right to do so
Next time I hope you think a little better before you type...look at the first reaction of the dev on your first message
He automatically thought they were stealing

I AM MINING ON MINING4ALL (+ 99% block finders) SOMES MINUTES AGO I FOUND THE BLOCK (i took pictures and recorded video) THE POOL ACTUALLY PRETENDS NOT TO HAVE FOUND ANY BLOCK FOR LAST 55 MINUTES.

You are stating that they are stealing publicly?? Post photos please.

I hope this "cock up" didn't hurt the coin tomuch

ohh and excuses for the BS remark .. that was an reaction to your messages in combination with me still waking up..

Hope you have a nice day
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
I removed the capital letters. As asked, but next time if there is a problem I won't say anything, because only I must excuse ?

About the bunny ears at "other" pool, don't be snooty too, I was mining an other coin on an efficient pool, no problem for this, no need of luck it's just like you: 99.98% block finders.

Don't you use that you: ! Same as my capital letters, I don't appreciate we ask me for something with !. A question ends by ?, not by !

I temporarily set my donation % at 3.1. I don't need to post any proof of that, simply check by yourself.
I AM MINING ON MINING4ALL (+ 99% block finders) SOMES MINUTES AGO I FOUND THE BLOCK (i took pictures and recorded video) THE POOL ACTUALLY PRETENDS NOT TO HAVE FOUND ANY BLOCK FOR LAST 55 MINUTES.

I didn't insinuate anything, what I wrote doesn't exclude that it's maybe a technical display failure. I said what I see from the outside, I didn't scam about what coould happen from the inside. But again I appologize for not having sent an email to you that was bad, it was very late, and people told me my speech is bullshit. Seriously ... And what is your twit account ? I'll follow you.

I'm sorry of not having sent an email. Shame on me. I noticed the trouble, I simply moved my rigs, but on the fouth rig I just noticed BLOCK FOUND. So I reacted fast, just to warn, about any technical issue, absolutely not to complain about the pool.
When I said mining4nothing.eu, I was wrong that was just about the display, but I think that was funny. And I only mined 4nothing (and finally that wasn't for nothing) for 49 minutes, not all the time spent on mining4all, and that was clear I think.
http://hpics.li/b97d251
http://hpics.li/3bb56da
If my balance i 4.9 it was a display problem because I was at 3.7 when I left.

Thank you for goog luck, that is not RAIN anymore that I mine. I would mine rain only on your pool I know you're the best !! Happy ?

And really, I'M SORRY OF EVEN NOT HAVING SENT AN EMAIL TO YOU, REALLY REALLY THAT WAS A MISTAKE. I don't expect pool be responsive 24/7 I just warned miners they should have a little break if they plan to save electricity cost.

The Duke, haha I know your name ^^ Why are you anonymous now ?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Wow... So why didn't you send us an email about this?!

Just a cronjob that failed, and all is fine now..
Blocks from last night didn't update, and we had to manual reset the jobs.

If you look at the site now you'll see your balance updating with all hundred blocks from last night, including yours..

We hope the next time you take the effort to TWIT or EMAIL us so we have a change to fix it before posting CAPITAL forums posts that implies just BS.

lol people are still mining this ? WHY ?
where is the game when is the construction on the website gonna end , everything about this coin has been a great big mess.
i hope you'll be able to unload what your mining but i doubt it very much the whales killed this coin the sec it hit the exchange.(and a lot of sloppy mistakes by dev)
I'm not accusing you from anything apart from that you're over reacting

post the proof so the admins can look in to it.. email them with the same proof

posting these kinda messages without showing proof hurts their pool and this coin aswell

I understand that you're tired (I just woke up so i'm not 100% also) but with out the proof nothing can be done

good day..i'm of to work

Sorry, that was not my intention, but please all I said is true, I'll post tomorrow, I mean in 8 or 9 hours, no failure I'll copy on SD and from SD to the computer, I'm exhausted, right now it's easy to check the pool has a problem:  https://rain.mining4all.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
the pool found 99.99% of the blocks, now Time Since Last Block    2 hours 43 minutes 34 seconds

The only thing I didn't prove is that I found a block. But I was on top rank at miningpool when I put all my rigs here. SAME USERNAME. So people can confirm I found regularly blocks in the past few days if they check and have seen my name. And in 8 hours you'll see I found a block during this dead period. All I want to do is to say THERE IS A PROBLEM. But for me no problem anymore outta the 3millions standing. https://rain.mining4all.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

And the valid balance doesn't grow whereas the blocks are found, so I think that THIS is a real problem, no ?

And to be over reacted could be, hey guys something big is going underground, I've had the same problem with marinecoin and btc scrypt. marinecoin DIFF went from 6 to 3, the pool (most efficient one) just stopped to find blocks. About btc scrypt must I really talk about ? Nobody noticed ? 100% pool, top ranks 100 mh/s, 50 mh/s, or 50 and 20 can't remember, then 20, 18 ...15 th at 10 or under 10 mh/s, in somes minutes 15 50 mh/s top ranks, the 100% efficiency pool stop to find all the blocks. Something big I tell you  Wink

And yup I assume bcs even if I didn't post proof, I got it I even filmed it to show I didn't cheat with computers. And I don't want to be called a scamer, I don't play that game. I try to increase My profile level, not to ruin it.

The news:
Next Network Block    12534    (Current: 12533)
Last Block Found    12393
Time Since Last Block    2 hours 59 minutes 41 seconds

Next Network Block    12538    (Current: 12537)
Time Since Last Block    3 hours 3 minutes 31 seconds
I'm not accusing you from anything apart from that you're over reacting

post the proof so the admins can look in to it.. email them with the same proof

posting these kinda messages without showing proof hurts their pool and this coin aswell

I understand that you're tired (I just woke up so i'm not 100% also) but with out the proof nothing can be done

good day..i'm of to work
Full of BS hu ? Let me tell you, yeah I changed my internet box and didn't get the password back on my phone wich is the device I used to record proof. My wife is sleeping. I opened the rigs room that includes 3 R9 290 from sapphire, very noisy, I have no light in that room, so I used the light of my cellphone to see the code on the box enter it on the phone, send email, doesn't work, retried, retried, retried, and came back to assume I forgive right now. Yup it was a whole job ^^ and you tell me full of BS ? While you're even not able to check if you know their pool very well ? Well, I won't judge you and qualify your reaction ! Funny funny.

Time Since Last Block    2 hours 33 minutes 22 seconds

relax.. take a chill pill
If there was a problem i'm sure the admins at mining4all will fix it

but throwing accusations around is not helping anyone
like I said I've mined there for a quite some time now and I know they are honest

ohh and BS means what it has always ment..Bull Shit...

Yup sorry english is not my language, but I got it ^^. It is just true that the pool states NO BLOCK FOUND FOR PAST 2 HOURS, that my valid balance is sleeping, and that it's impossible to unlock for manual withdraw.

Pool Hash Rate    57.055 MH/s
Pool Efficiency    98.53%
Current Active Workers    60
Current Difficulty    1.29761999
Est. Next Difficulty    1.09645158 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)    1 minute 9 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    1 minute 36 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    5315 (done: 9132.29%)
Next Network Block    12512    (Current: 12511)
Time Since Last Block    2 hours 18 minutes

Can't you check by yourself ? https://rain.mining4all.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Tomorrow I'll post the proof I found a block. GO GO GO ! GO TO MINE ! Not my problem, incredible guys that you can't simply check by yourself before to accuse me too. That's how you deal with someone helping you I didn't sleep it's 7.19 AM, congrats ! Great community spirit !  Cheesy  Wink

If it's just a display failure at least I wouldn't have mined 1 hour for emptiness. So I hope everything is all right, but it's not all right. HAPPY MINING.

relax.. take a chill pill
If there was a problem i'm sure the admins at mining4all will fix it

but throwing accusations around is not helping anyone
like I said I've mined there for a quite some time now and I know they are honest

ohh and BS means what it has always ment..Bull Shit...
OK I really tried, my phone is messy with email sending, It's maybe a display failure but that doesn't look. I assume publically what I said, I'll post proof tomorrow.
It's 6.22 AM for me. I copied my wifi password because I changed of box, I really tried, mu F*$*$ phone is messy with network, I'm sorry BUT I FOUND A BLOCK WHEN THE POOL SAYS NO BLOCK FOR LAST 50 MINUTES, I ASSUME PUBLICALLY

http://hpics.li/12c1463 this one shows mining4all, the only one my phone sent, I took 2 pics to show time on my computers to show I found at this time but the second pic refused to be sent, messy wifi or goggle account on the phone BUT if you think I just need time to cheat a picture I got a video I filmed, no lie. I was mining it hard. and I left I'm mining something else right now. 6.34 AM I need to go to sleep. Happy to have checked before to quit.

Sorry mate but I think you're full of BS ..
I have been mining at their pools for the last 6months orso and the admins there proofed themselfs to be honest..
maybe something is wrong? I don't know, but you should not start out shouting that they steal from you until you can provide proof.

What you quoted states "It's maybe a display failure but that doesn't look" I do not care folks, I quited, that's all, and I never spoke of a steal I only warned a trouble is goind around, I repeat I assume I FOUND A BLOCK during this dead period. And don't tell me I used the word robery. I wrote: double blockchain (fork) ? robery ? I simply ask to say there is a problem. Go to check their pool. Don't you see I simply report what happens ? Me too I mined at their pool for other currencies, but right now there is a problem, simply check by yourself it's 7.05 AM for me. Bye And I repeat: I FOUND AT LEAST ONE BLOCK who know what happened while I didn't check the screen..

Pool Hash Rate    53.939 MH/s
Pool Efficiency    98.51%
Current Active Workers    59
Current Difficulty    1.30472436
Est. Next Difficulty    1.10116228 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)    1 minute 11 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    1 minute 43 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    5344 (done: 8053.67%)
Next Network Block    12497    (Current: 12496)
Time Since Last Block    2 hours 1 minute 20 seconds

Take it and go to compare on rain.mining4all.eu and LET ME LAUGH NOW

And what means BS ? bullshit scam or what ?  Cheesy
OK I really tried, my phone is messy with email sending, It's maybe a display failure but that doesn't look. I assume publically what I said, I'll post proof tomorrow.
It's 6.22 AM for me. I copied my wifi password because I changed of box, I really tried, mu F*$*$ phone is messy with network, I'm sorry BUT I FOUND A BLOCK WHEN THE POOL SAYS NO BLOCK FOR LAST 50 MINUTES, I ASSUME PUBLICALLY

http://hpics.li/12c1463 this one shows mining4all, the only one my phone sent, I took 2 pics to show time on my computers to show I found at this time but the second pic refused to be sent, messy wifi or goggle account on the phone BUT if you think I just need time to cheat a picture I got a video I filmed, no lie. I was mining it hard. and I left I'm mining something else right now. 6.34 AM I need to go to sleep. Happy to have checked before to quit.

Sorry mate but I think you're full of BS ..
I have been mining at their pools for the last 6months orso and the admins there proofed themselfs to be honest..
maybe something is wrong? I don't know, but you should not start out shouting that they steal from you until you can provide proof.
Even my valid balance doesn't grow anymore !

I tried unlock to manual withdraw, here is the answer: Failed to send the notification
It's 6.22 AM for me. I copied my wifi password because I changed of box, I really tried, mu F*$*$ phone is messy with network, I'm sorry But I found a block when the pool says no block found for past 50 minutes, I assume publiclly.

Activity: 218
DOUBLE BLOCKCHAIN ? ROBERY ? WHATZUP ? 1 hour mining4nothing.eu
I don't state anything I say what I see, wait 5 minutes I must send from my phone to Gmail then uploas to a website to post her, just look at mining4all, you'll see it's true, check here in 5 minutes you'll see I found the block

Post proof, i need to contact them asap.  If this is true i need to remove them from all my sites.
DOUBLE BLOCKCHAIN ? ROBERY ? WHATZUP ? 1 hour mining4nothing.eu
I don't state anything I say what I see, wait 5 minutes I must send from my phone to Gmail then uploas to a website to post her, just look at mining4all, you'll see it's true, check here in 5 minutes you'll see I found the block

You are stating that they are stealing publicly?? Post photos please.
I am mining at mining4all (+ 99% block finders) somes minutes ago I found a block (i took pictures and recorded video) the pool pretends to have not found a block for the last 55 mn
So the new site, www.socialcryptos.com is up.

Social network, based on joomla? Bad idea. Grin

Care to elaborate?  This can support thousands of users.  I think not.  Server Capacity is what matters.  In the end, you do not have to join it.  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: