Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RAPTURE /POW(Neo)/78% MASTERNODE REWARDS+CHARITYNODES/ our-rapture.com - page 13. (Read 36696 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
New bounty campaign to be announced tomorrow (02.19.2018) at 4pm GMT -  reward will be 100 RAP! Other ongoing campaigns listed here: http://our-rapture.com/spread-the-word/
Missionary platform which is called Rapture seems a bit ironic imo.

Ironic? We haven't heard that one yet! A lot of people have commented that they rather like the name. Do you have suggestions for something better? We're always open to feedback!
Activity: 70
Missionary platform which is called Rapture seems a bit ironic imo.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2

I've few questions

1)
If I do not have a masternode, does that means i cannot solo mine? Solo mine means without pool, using my own daemon node?

2)
To start RAP pool, one must have a masternode?

3)
from where one can purchase RAP?

Hi! Masternodes aren't required for mining or running a pool. They're a node that is run 24 hours a day and provide additional functionality to the network. For solo mining, you would still want to setup a pool. p2pool works, but you would have to configure it to interface with the Rapture daemon and if you haven't done this before then it might be a bit too complex. It would be far more straightforward (and probably more effective if you're running a single miner rather than a farm) to jump onto an existing pool, check the ANN post for pool listings. We don't have a preferred pool, but if you're mining with a single gpu then look for a pool that already has some hashing power and has recently hashed blocks.

The best exchange option is CryptoBridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.RAP_BRIDGE.BTC

southXchange is another option and they've been reliable. Not currently steering anyone towards stocks.exchange as they've had too many issues across the board.

Also, check some of the posts here by Becca/Rapture and the pages on our website. There are a few ongoing bounties and campaigns that are another good option for getting started with Rapture. Thanks!
Activity: 17
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
jined the mini-airdrop on twitter.
do you plan to organize more airdrops and do you have any bounties for articles?

cheers.

Hello! Yes - we are considering doing bounties for articles. We are also working on putting together a very easy to understand intro to blockchain and cryptocurrency - way more "basic" than anything we're able to find (everything seems targeted towards people that have at least some technical knowledge). We are really aiming towards educating people that are outside the crypto world - there is a huge untapped market there.

Let me know what you think you can help with, and what the desired bounty would be.

Thanks!!

interesting
where can I contact you?
I send a PM here or discord would be better?

what about a detailed tutorial with images on how to create an account on cryptobridge and buy and sell RAP?
could this be interesting?

let's chat and find something interesting for both sides.

Hello! You can PM here or on Discord (I tend to check Discord a bit more frequently throughout the day).

Thanks!!!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
do you plan to organize more airdrops and do you have any bounties for articles?

cheers.

Hello! Yes - we are considering doing bounties for articles. We are also working on putting together a very easy to understand intro to blockchain and cryptocurrency - way more "basic" than anything we're able to find (everything seems targeted towards people that have at least some technical knowledge). We are really aiming towards educating people that are outside the crypto world - there is a huge untapped market there.

Let me know what you think you can help with, and what the desired bounty would be.

Thanks!!

interesting
where can I contact you?
I send a PM here or discord would be better?

what about a detailed tutorial with images on how to create an account on cryptobridge and buy and sell RAP?
could this be interesting?

let's chat and find something interesting for both sides.

cheers.

Thanks!!
Activity: 7
Agree. Please add some normal exchange. I have bought masternode and now I have not any normal possibility to exchange the profits.
Activity: 36
can't find any information about exchange.
It is a near plan?

Diff getting higher each day Smiley
+1
when will be more exchangers?
stock.exchange is too small and somebody manipulating with prices easily
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
off topic  Cheesy you guys interested in http /RAP.MONEY
only 0.22 btc  Kiss

contact me
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

cheers.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
It is just impossible to keep up with the changes in price and true returns. Also, not much volume so setting up a node quickly needs higher buys which in turn cause quick losses.

Plus, more nodes, more time between payouts.  But only 1500 blocks away from another super block!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
It is just impossible to keep up with the changes in price and true returns. Also, not much volume so setting up a node quickly needs higher buys which in turn cause quick losses.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
can't find any information about exchange.
It is a near plan?

Diff getting higher each day Smiley
Activity: 168
Prices are up again so dont worry. There has been some dumping and manipulation with the orderbooks which affect the listing on masternodes.online. stats for monday did not reflect reality. Mn online shows the lowest deals and someone is hoping to create fud and have people panic selling their rap. Keep up the good spirit and be patient. This project is brand new and it takes time to grow. Check the order books and notice the difference between ask/bid prices and actual orders. We also got listet on crypto-bridge yesterday so dont worry, 2018 has just begun and many things will evolve in the month to come.
Personally, manipulation is good if we can take advantage and movements of whales and take profits for ourselves.
Activity: 134
Prices are up again so dont worry. There has been some dumping and manipulation with the orderbooks which affect the listing on masternodes.online. stats for monday did not reflect reality. Mn online shows the lowest deals and someone is hoping to create fud and have people panic selling their rap. Keep up the good spirit and be patient. This project is brand new and it takes time to grow. Check the order books and notice the difference between ask/bid prices and actual orders. We also got listet on crypto-bridge yesterday so dont worry, 2018 has just begun and many things will evolve in the month to come.
In the crypto ecosystem, de-centralised always better than centralised. For the case of CryptoBridge exchange, I think it is good (at least with their ideas about decentralizing trading). Why this one is not popular? Technical issues or simply traders are not familiar with decentralized exchanges
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Why is this coin down 50% today? Was planning to get a mn, but wondering if similar downtrend will continue when I buy.
Pages:
Jump to: