Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RAPTURE /POW(Neo)/78% MASTERNODE REWARDS+CHARITYNODES/ our-rapture.com - page 10. (Read 36696 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
lpool is scum, don't want pay my rapture coins, that i mined on her site.
DAMN.
dont mine on this pool, its scum!!!!
Activity: 88
Merit: 2

already emailed them. just waiting for their reply. will update you on the situation. thanks

It looks like CryptoBridge is back in sync. Haven't been given any information yet on what the issue was, but it looks like deposit transactions have been picked up (withdrawals might need to be rebroadcast) and they're looking good. Please let us know if you have any additional issues, thanks!
Activity: 126
New Pool !
asiapool.trade
Welcome ! Mining Rapture  Gain more income from sharing together !
ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://asiapool.trade: -u -p c=RAP
We ran some more transaction tests and they all ran fine and went through quickly. Obviously doesn't mean you're not seeing a problem, it just seems isolated.

Yesterday, one user ran into a problem on CryptoBridge where they meant to withdraw to a Race address (another project), but instead sent to a Rapture address....those funds were basically irrecoverable because they were sent to a legitimate wallet address, but one which they didn't hold the private keys for. In CryptoBridge, under account and the Activity tab, you should see your transactions and can also see the CryptoBridge block where your transaction occurred (by clicking on the Transfer icon next to the transaction). You should look there to see if your transaction shows up.

I also sent RAP coins to cryptobridge maybe 10 hours ago but until now its not yet there

Please make sure you're on v1.1.0:
http://our-rapture.com/wallet/

Transactions from v1.0.0 clients will no longer be picked up by CryptoBridge.

My wallet is version 1.1.0 and the transaction appeared in the block explorer but until now the coins is not in cryptobridge

Ok, if it's in our block explorer and the wallet address matches up with your CryptoBridge account then you should definitely be seeing it. Send their support an email (guessing you already have) but also try following up in their Discord support channel, it's fairly active: https://discord.gg/7ntpqmt

Please let us know if they provide a reason for the delay, thanks!

already emailed them. just waiting for their reply. will update you on the situation. thanks
We ran some more transaction tests and they all ran fine and went through quickly. Obviously doesn't mean you're not seeing a problem, it just seems isolated.

Yesterday, one user ran into a problem on CryptoBridge where they meant to withdraw to a Race address (another project), but instead sent to a Rapture address....those funds were basically irrecoverable because they were sent to a legitimate wallet address, but one which they didn't hold the private keys for. In CryptoBridge, under account and the Activity tab, you should see your transactions and can also see the CryptoBridge block where your transaction occurred (by clicking on the Transfer icon next to the transaction). You should look there to see if your transaction shows up.

I also sent RAP coins to cryptobridge maybe 10 hours ago but until now its not yet there

My wallet is version 1.1.0 and the transaction appeared in the block explorer but until now the coins is not in cryptobridge

Ok, if it's in our block explorer and the wallet address matches up with your CryptoBridge account then you should definitely be seeing it. Send their support an email (guessing you already have) but also try following up in their Discord support channel, it's fairly active: https://discord.gg/7ntpqmt

Please let us know if they provide a reason for the delay, thanks!

CRYPTOBRIDGE SCAM!  i no have 417 withdraval coins and transaction no have in block explorer. support not ancwear me
i use wallet v1.1.0.0 and from southexchange i get coins ok

Email their support, they seem very responsive. Include addresses and as much information as possible. From what we've seen, CryptoBridge stays in sync with the blockchain and if a withdrawal is submitted then it's broadcast into the mempool almost immediately.

After the block 29,000 switch yesterday, we ran a small deposit and withdrawal test using v1.0.0 clients and v1.1.0 clients. As expected, the v1.0.0 client transactions weren't received (which makes sense as v1.0.0 is effectively on a dead fork). v1.1.0 transacstions went through both ways....the withdrawal from CryptoBridge was broadcast and received immediately, and it started confirming right away....so all indications with that test are that they're on the proper blockchain and in sync (they've also confirmed having updated to v1.1.0).

i write support half day ago, support keep silence, you can test now, send 1 RAP to cryptobrydge, now no get coins to deposit

Activity: 53
Great news! Our iOS wallet is now officially in development with the addition of Martin Mizzell to our team!

We're working on an "about our team" page for our website, but in the meantime you can check out Martin Mizzell on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/in/mizzellconsulting/

https://our-rapture.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/twi-ios-wallet-coming-soon.jpg
CRYPTOBRIDGE SCAM!  i no have 417 withdraval coins and transaction no have in block explorer. support not ancwear me

Email their support, they seem very responsive. Include addresses and as much information as possible. From what we've seen, CryptoBridge stays in sync with the blockchain and if a withdrawal is submitted then it's broadcast into the mempool almost immediately.

After the block 29,000 switch yesterday, we ran a small deposit and withdrawal test using v1.0.0 clients and v1.1.0 clients. As expected, the v1.0.0 client transactions weren't received (which makes sense as v1.0.0 is effectively on a dead fork). v1.1.0 transacstions went through both ways....the withdrawal from CryptoBridge was broadcast and received immediately, and it started confirming right away....so all indications with that test are that they're on the proper blockchain and in sync (they've also confirmed having updated to v1.1.0).

i write support half day ago, support keep silence, you can test now, send 1 RAP to cryptobrydge, now no get coins to deposit

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

I thought updating is not necessary, will have to update. Thank you for the information.

It's mandatory....completely required! We posted notices about it being mandatory and requests to upgrade prior to block 29,000 in as many places as possible (multiple places in this thread, on the websites, broadcast on twitter, reddit, block explorer, Discord, etc) starting last week. All exchanges and major pools had updated several days back (that's been noted too).

Please upgrade to v1.1.0 here:

https://our-rapture.com/wallet/

or

https://github.com/RaptureCore/Rapture/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I thought updating is not necessary, will have to update. Thank you for the information.
cryptobridge not withdraw me 417 coins RAP,
i sent now 1 coins to cryptobrydge, and no add to deposit
Just a note that we've hashed block 29,001 and the block subsidy is now reflecting ~11.03 Rapture to masternodes and ~2.97 Rapture to proof-of-work.

If anyone is still on v1.0.0 (we still see a few nodes out there, but not many), be sure to update to v1.1.0:

If you need any assistance, drop into our Discord server!
Is this upgrade mandatory or not, Dev? Thank you.

Hi, it's a mandatory update. All exchanges, major pools, and the large majority of masternodes have updated. Please update asap and if you're running a masternode you'll need to get that updated too.

In a few days we'll push out an updated client that stops listening to old nodes. It will be an optional update, but the more people that run it, the sooner rewards will stop being paid out to old master nodes (they're no longer on the proper chain so they're not really adding anything to the network at the moment). That might give a bit of a temporary rewards boost to everyone that updated, so there's good incentive to update.
Activity: 170
Just a note that we've hashed block 29,001 and the block subsidy is now reflecting ~11.03 Rapture to masternodes and ~2.97 Rapture to proof-of-work.

If anyone is still on v1.0.0 (we still see a few nodes out there, but not many), be sure to update to v1.1.0:

Is this upgrade mandatory or not, Dev? Thank you.

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: