Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RAPTURE /POW(Neo)/78% MASTERNODE REWARDS+CHARITYNODES/ our-rapture.com - page 30. (Read 36721 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Launch countdown timer ?

*Wallets, Block Explorer, and Source launching at 5:00PM GMT (12PM EST) this Saturday, January 20th

05.00PM GMT Saturday:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180120T17&p0=136&font=cursive
around 6~7 hours from now on.
not sure it's a serious project or not.
let see what can they do when the time comes.

thanks!  hope not late to launch
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
Launch countdown timer ?

*Wallets, Block Explorer, and Source launching at 5:00PM GMT (12PM EST) this Saturday, January 20th

05.00PM GMT Saturday:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180120T17&p0=136&font=cursive
around 6~7 hours from now on.
not sure it's a serious project or not.
let see what can they do when the time comes.
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Launch countdown timer ?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
reserved Vietnamese translation.
Activity: 70
Italian translation reserved
Activity: 14
How will Airdrop be done?

The dev hasn't said how he will do it yet. We will hav to wait until he makes an announcement to find out.

We're planning on doing at least one good blockchain snapshot airdrop, but we'll give plenty of heads up and details before then. We'll also be doing some drops and giveaways via Twitter to help build some exposure and engage the community.

As we move through our short-term roadmap, our attention will turn to our longer term goals with Rapture. We touch on these goals on our website and we'll be writing a few pieces over the next week that will dig deeper into our plan and approach. Ultimately, we're dedicated to creating a compelling platform that allows an incredibly large and dedicated community to deliver their message more effectively and transact in a way that is better aligned with their values.

Rapture that can be mined, traded and stored are directly connected to this platform. When someone purchases a gift/tract (for clarity's sake, this is an actual physical, tangible, secure printed card), they're also sending one actual Rapture. For the recipient, it's a unique and attention getting way to receive a message. They may feel compelled to join the Rapture community, it may become a novel keepsake, or they may give it to someone else.

Any of these scenarios has a positive effect on the worth of Rapture and our goal is to create value for the people who use it as a physical way of delivering a message, as well as for those who may just choose to hold it in an exchange or wallet. This is all in addition to Rapture being adopted more broadly as method of transacting between the tight-knit businesses and customers of faith.

That was a great post, really massaged a lot of my initial concerns. I appreciate the responsiveness of you guys and I look forward to tomorrow. Also on your discord and I love the feedback you guys are giving so far.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Dev is mine before wallet relase?
Activity: 44
Activity: 42
I will do the French translations for you guys when you're ready!
Activity: 88
Merit: 2

The dev hasn't said how he will do it yet. We will hav to wait until he makes an announcement to find out.

We're planning on doing at least one good blockchain snapshot airdrop, but we'll give plenty of heads up and details before then. We'll also be doing some drops and giveaways via Twitter to help build some exposure and engage the community.

As we move through our short-term roadmap, our attention will turn to our longer term goals with Rapture. We touch on these goals on our website and we'll be writing a few pieces over the next week that will dig deeper into our plan and approach. Ultimately, we're dedicated to creating a compelling platform that allows an incredibly large and dedicated community to deliver their message more effectively and transact in a way that is better aligned with their values.

Rapture that can be mined, traded and stored are directly connected to this platform. When someone purchases a gift/tract (for clarity's sake, this is an actual physical, tangible, secure printed card), they're also sending one actual Rapture. For the recipient, it's a unique and attention getting way to receive a message. They may feel compelled to join the Rapture community, it may become a novel keepsake, or they may give it to someone else.

Any of these scenarios has a positive effect on the worth of Rapture and our goal is to create value for the people who use it as a physical way of delivering a message, as well as for those who may just choose to hold it in an exchange or wallet. This is all in addition to Rapture being adopted more broadly as method of transacting between the tight-knit businesses and customers of faith.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Portuguese translation Reserved!
Activity: 14
I admit that I am a bit curious, it's a different spin on things, but what else is this going to be for? Or is it just a crypto for the Christian community? The website is slick, I have to admit that. I also appreciate the concept of voting after a year on outreach and other things. I'll go ahead and mine when this starts up.

What are the requirements for a masternode?
Activity: 62
reserve for Thai translation if need
Activity: 3
So we need to wait for 5pm GMT for the wallet/pool to be release?

In the mean time, can i please reserve Thai translation bounty, if there are any?
Activity: 115
When does the wallet appear?
Activity: 242
Activity: 253
Merit: 252

The dev hasn't said how he will do it yet. We will have to wait until he makes an announcement to find out.
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: