Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 124. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Lets twitter a bit more. I don't see many RRD-TWEETS.
How about a tweet like this:

Please retweet and upvote the RDD-tipping-army
http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hello

We would like to add this coin as a payment method to our very popular travel site Kayak.com.  We believe this will attract increased business from the younger crowd.

Please email me for futher instruction.

Is this legit? Hopefully the dev's see this...

I very much doubt that it is legit

Come on boys, someone wanted you to get excited and buy more while he can sell high Smiley Dont get the bait all the time. Think wise.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Buy Reddcoin now you can buy in at 9 satoshi. Discount prices.

Dont mis this boat
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Back to 16 Satoshi. Hope it can get to 50 when I wake up  Roll Eyes

Where is it 16? Certainly not coinmarket.io.
Activity: 224
Back to 16 Satoshi. Hope it can get to 50 when I wake up  Roll Eyes
Activity: 134
Hello

We would like to add this coin as a payment method to our very popular travel site Kayak.com.  We believe this will attract increased business from the younger crowd.

If this was legit, i would be quite concerned with that user's brain. A company of that size would not just go and post on a forum asking for the dev to email instructions. They would directly reach out to the dev BEHIND closed doors to talk further.

Do you think overstock.com posted on a BTC forum post to ask how do we implement it? the answer is NO!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hello

I do not know what kayak .com really mean. Do you mean we can use reddcoin to order a room for travel from kayak.com?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
is anyone mining on http://redd.oakpool.com/?
i get 0 coins there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hello

Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Facebook integration & dissemination along with some good advertising would push the market cap >> 100,000,000 IMO
When people's BTC deposits confirm on coinmarket, the prices are going to catch up.  I feel sorry for those guys wasting their time trying buy in at 11 satoshi.

I bought more at 10 haha  Grin
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools

Reddcoin Pool

http://rdd.novahash.org/ has updated to latest version 1.1

Pool is up and running. Blocks are found regularly.

PPLNS, 1%

1000 REDDCOINS BONUS TO BLOCK FINDERS
Don't miss the bonus, jump in right now.

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
REDDCOIN totally deserves to replace the sickdogcoin,
Activity: 110
we need a wide spread of stakeholders..the coin in much hands at possible makes it stable and guarantees a steady growth without pumps and dumps...(high volatility would make it less attractive for users.)

spread the redd!
I agree, not only hold your reddcoin for money, but also hold it for society communication joy. i also work as a reddcoin tipping army solider in reddit.com. i feel well and happy and insteresting.
come with us to join reddcoin tipping army, you can become a  general from a solider finally.
reddcoin value should be supported by society media application. every stakeholder please do more for reddcoin if you want to be the finally winner.
Activity: 84
we need a wide spread of stakeholders..the coin in much hands at possible makes it stable and guarantees a steady growth without pumps and dumps...(high volatility would make it less attractive for users.)

spread the redd!
Why is it going to the moon? What happened?

There are at least 100 other shitcoins out there that should trade at a lower market cap then this coin.
Very project, beautiful ambitious, much team!

A coin is not value only by market cap. Max number of coin, team, technology, usefulness, etc.

It belongs there.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

There are at least 100 other shitcoins out there that should trade at a lower market cap then this coin.
Very project, beautiful ambitious, much team!
Activity: 72
How do You know it is not another pump & dump when there is no reason for something to grow?
Jump to: