Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 134. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So, I guess starting tomorrow, the market will be flooded with new coins - approx 1.111% a day for 90 days PLUS the newly mined ones?  Theres going to be way too much supply.  The prices will be at 2-3 satoshi for a long time.  Why would anyone let their btc get stuck in there for 90 days when the current trading price is almost the same as IPO, even before the expected oncoming flood of the market starting tomorrow?

All for a tipbot?  US economy must be good again.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hey guys i opened a site with links for reddcoin http://www.reddco.in . Suggestions are welcome
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
IPO price for REDD is 2.7 Satoshi.

So this page http://www.reddcoin.com/ipo-result/ doesn't count anymore, everyone is paying 2,7 sat?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
gay logo.
not gay but previous logo was much better and more original from other coins
Activity: 104
gay logo.

The logo is quite fun and represents exactly what it needs: A coin that is to be introduced even to  people that don't know what cryptocoins are. It looks professional and attractive.

I have added it to our pool. Thanks for the awsome logo!

By the way, RDD.HashBros.org has given a total of 421,000.00 to block finders and we are still giving 1k block bonus.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools

Reddcoin Pool

http://rdd.novahash.org/ has updated to latest version 1.1

Pool is up and running. Blocks are found regularly.

PPLNS, First 100 users get 0% fee.

500 REDDCOINS BONUS TO BLOCK FINDERS
Don't miss the bonus, jump in right now.

Activity: 103
I like the new logo as well.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I agree.  I like the new logo as well.

However, you really should keep the old snail logo and use it in some way.  It is cute, and I liked it too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I don't want to sound harsh, but I think the new logo really looks like a bit of a joke. It looks ridiculous and childlike.

I get what it's trying to do - represent different social networks and tipping platforms with different colours - but it's just poorly executed. It doesn't scale, and it takes a while to work out that you're looking at a coin and a slot.

Considering there's over 100 BTC in the IPO already, I would strongly, strongly advise that you pay a competent professional designer to re-do the logo.

It's all very well putting things to vote, but design is one thing that should not be done by committee.

We apologize if you dislike the logo but we had the community vote on dozens of logo through multiple polls which were included in this reddthread and our sub on reddit. This coin is about the community - not a committee, as you put it. We had over 140 designers so for their sake I suggest you don't throw around the word competent so freely.

No coin scales when it's 4px by 4px. But when it's being marketed constantly, people don't need to see it any larger to realize where it's from because they've seen it 20 times before. That's how marketing works. This coin is professional but still fun and a little out of the box, but that's what we're going for - not the same exact thing as every other alt coin. 

The new logo is good, it moves it from a meme coin to a coin with a purpose.
Activity: 56
I don't want to sound harsh, but I think the new logo really looks like a bit of a joke. It looks ridiculous and childlike.

I get what it's trying to do - represent different social networks and tipping platforms with different colours - but it's just poorly executed. It doesn't scale, and it takes a while to work out that you're looking at a coin and a slot.

Considering there's over 100 BTC in the IPO already, I would strongly, strongly advise that you pay a competent professional designer to re-do the logo.

It's all very well putting things to vote, but design is one thing that should not be done by committee.

We apologize if you dislike the logo but we had the community vote on dozens of logo through multiple polls which were included in this reddthread and our sub on reddit. This coin is about the community - not a committee, as you put it. We had over 140 designers so for their sake I suggest you don't throw around the word competent so freely.

No coin scales when it's 4px by 4px. But when it's being marketed constantly, people don't need to see it any larger to realize where it's from because they've seen it 20 times before. That's how marketing works. This coin is professional but still fun and a little out of the box, but that's what we're going for - not the same exact thing as every other alt coin. 
Activity: 98

Activity: 224
IPO price for REDD is 2.7 Satoshi.
LMFTFY
why change the orignal logo? it seem like snail, sepcial. Reddcoin is different from others.
i don't like any new logo, they are too normal to replace current lovely snail.

You just created the new reddcoin slogan.

it seem like snail, sepcial.

The new logo is not standing out when you shrink it. Please use old logo for now.
Activity: 130
LMFTFY
why change the orignal logo? it seem like snail, sepcial. Reddcoin is different from others.

it seem like snail, sepcial.
I liked the snail logo too. New one is far more professional but old one is way more likable. Put the snail somewhere in there.Wink The red "i" dot is seems a good place.
Activity: 54

it seems like snail, special.
Jump to: