Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 132. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Not received. Email sent. ID = 87
LAP
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

The first payment was sent!

Please make sure you have receive 1.111% of the total coins you are entitled to (Total coins column / 90). If you didn't receive 1.111%, contact us.

If you didn't receive your payment, did you send your Reddcoin address? We sent an email last week explaining how you can send your address. If you didn't receive the email, contact us.

When you contact us, make sure you provide your investor ID and your email address.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Reddcoin

Not received. Email sent. ID = 467
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I received an e-mail and submitted my reddcoin wallet address (along with the passphrase).

Still no coins.

My investor ID: 351
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Alright... Now that the distribution has commenced, a PSA about dumping... Remember that this coin has gotten very little exposure as far as exchanges are concerned. Given that it actually has a business plan, utility, and people working on services and infrastructure. The value is likely to go a lot higher than 5 satoshis.

I expect dumping like hell and prices go down to 1 satoshi the coming weeks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 30
And I made the above comments while my wallet was syncing, just assuming that the coins would be there.

My investor ID is 343.

So if all of the first day's coins were sent out, may I assume that mine were sent to someone else?

Please address this.
Activity: 5
Hi everyone,

Please make sure you have receive 1.111% of the total coins you are entitled to (Total coins column / 90). If you didn't receive 1.111%, contact us.

If you didn't receive your payment, did you send your Reddcoin address? We sent an email last week explaining how you can send your address. If you didn't receive the email, contact us.

When you contact us, make sure you provide your investor ID and your email address.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Reddcoin

ID = 310

Received! Thanks!
Alright... Now that the distribution has commenced, a PSA about dumping... Remember that this coin has gotten very little exposure as far as exchanges are concerned. Given that it actually has a business plan, utility, and people working on services and infrastructure. The value is likely to go a lot higher than 5 satoshis.
Activity: 54
Activity: 131
Didnt get anything, mail sent
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I received my 1.11%
Activity: 252
Hi everyone,

[email protected]

Thanks,

Reddcoin

I can confirm that the first payment is in here.

Thanks.
Activity: 224
Hi everyone,

[email protected]

Thanks,

Reddcoin

Not received. Email sent. ID = 344.
Activity: 159
Hi everyone,

[email protected]

UPDATE:

It seem like many transactions are still at 0 confirmation so that probably why some of you didn't receive the coins yet. I'm keeping a close eye on the process and transactions are being confirmed slowly.

Please be patient before emailing us. I will give you another update in a couple of hours.

thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 52
Funny, I set the bar at 9 btc. Then all you last minute fools out did me by a fraction of a btc. Lucky I was asleep, or I would have kept going Smiley Congrats to everyone and the RDD Coin team!
Activity: 159
Hi everyone,

Result are final, I didn't change anything!

Sending the coins soon...

thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 54
Faucet and Coin Joke Battle online again. Sorry for the downtime!

Faucet: http://redd.cravegig.com/

Coin Jokes: http://coinjokes.cravegig.com/

I will soon change server, update logo, design and other stuff.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
Someone has thinks to put a video on youtube? About reddcoin....maybe connect with bitcoin explanation?
I think that is a way to increase interest to reddcoin...
Activity: 224
So , the guys that did only the second ipco for 0.01 btc are getting 32,000 RDD, while they could have bought 200,000 for the same 0.01btc at coinmarket.io?
Am I right or am I missing something?
http://www.reddcoin.com/ipo-result/

Here is my calculation

IPO price = 9.28709067 BTC / 252,603,270 RDD
= 0.000000037 = 3.7 Satoshi

Whereas Coinmarket.io = 4 or 5 Satoshi
Jump to: