Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 131. (Read 688959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Somebody sells Reddcoin? pm me. thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

...Spotty written English is a bad sign to me...

Yes, because all non-native English speakers are shady...

Enough with the stereotypes...

...I made no stereotype...

I stand by my original statement. Someone not speaking English as their first language is not, by itself, a "bad sign".
One thing that makes me insecure about the professionalism behind this coin is the lack of grammar used by Reddcoin in 100 percent of responses to those who have invested thousands of dollars.

Spotty written English is a bad sign to me. It makes me want to sell all my coins before I lose everything.

It would be wise in the professional world to speak proper English in writing and/or make it be known that it is not your first language.

Please take more time to write complete sentences, use proper plural, present and past tense spelling.

Investor #506 here, who has not received IPO payout.

Thanks for understanding. There are too many brilliant scams out there for me not to question things.

Yes, because all non-native English speakers are shady...

Enough with the stereotypes.

My coins eventually came through.

Now that revenue collection part of the IPCO is over, please keep us in the loop on development and marketing progress.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
One thing that makes me insecure about the professionalism behind this coin is the lack of grammar used by Reddcoin in 100 percent of responses to those who have invested thousands of dollars.

Spotty written English is a bad sign to me. It makes me want to sell all my coins before I lose everything.

It would be wise in the professional world to speak proper English in writing and/or make it be known that it is not your first language.

Please take more time to write complete sentences, use proper plural, present and past tense spelling.

Investor #506 here, who has not received IPO payout.

Thanks for understanding. There are too many brilliant scams out there for me not to question things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Id 374 also not received my coins!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is it possible redd price in upcoming days reach to 100 satoshi?

you mean a rise of X 20 in a few days??

No way my friend, its not gonna happen.
Activity: 159
Hi

Just to confirm, my previous post was right. The transaction take a lot longer than I thought to be confirmed.

I will let you know when all transaction are confirmed so you can check the amount you have receive.

thanks

Reddcoin 
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Is it possible redd price in upcoming days reach to 100 satoshi?
Activity: 6
Hi,  I didn't receive my coins. ID: 509    address: RhHLUghaXXRUfgH1y1rQNdRbK8vaAfcxPq
Hi everyone,

It seam like many transactions are still at 0 confirmation so that probably why some of you didn't receive the coins yet. I'm keeping a close eye on the process and transactions are being confirmed slowly.

Please be patient. I will give you another update in a couple of hours.

thanks

Reddcoin

Thank you for the update, will remain patient.
Activity: 159
Hi everyone,

It seem like many transactions are still at 0 confirmation so that probably why some of you didn't receive the coins yet. I'm keeping a close eye on the process and transactions are being confirmed slowly.

Please be patient. I will give you another update in a couple of hours.

thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 150
Hi everyone,

The first payment was sent!

Please make sure you have receive 1.111% of the total coins you are entitled to (Total coins column / 90). If you didn't receive 1.111%, contact us.

If you didn't receive your payment, did you send your Reddcoin address? We sent an email last week explaining how you can send your address. If you didn't receive the email, contact us.

When you contact us, make sure you provide your investor ID and your email address.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Reddcoin

I Didnt received my 1.11% ID 331
Emailed an hour or two ago, no response, no coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Old logo was better.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Novahash Pools

Reddcoin Pool

http://rdd.novahash.org/ has updated to latest version 1.1

Pool is up and running. Blocks are found regularly.

PPLNS, 1%
First 100 users get 0% fee for life.

1000 REDDCOINS BONUS TO BLOCK FINDERS
Don't miss the bonus, jump in right now.

Activity: 10
Hi everyone,

The first payment was sent!

Please make sure you have receive 1.111% of the total coins you are entitled to (Total coins column / 90). If you didn't receive 1.111%, contact us.

If you didn't receive your payment, did you send your Reddcoin address? We sent an email last week explaining how you can send your address. If you didn't receive the email, contact us.

When you contact us, make sure you provide your investor ID and your email address.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Reddcoin

I didn't receive. Investor ID: 523 
Activity: 252
After I emailed my info my coins came right over.  Getting excited!!!
Why are you so excited?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
After I emailed my info my coins came right over.  Getting excited!!!
Jump to: