Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 190. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Still waiting on a Mac Wallet! lol

wonk

This.
if you spend money on a mac, you have enough money to wait Wink

lol +1

I'll lol with you guys, however some of us do graphic design and video editing for a living. Every legit alt has a Mac wallet. There is a bounty for a RDD Mac wallet for a reason.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
guys,

noobs question:

rdd.coinmine.pl pool has 1.6GH/s hashrate, network hashrate is only 2.6GH/s, is it safe for RDD? What about 51% attack?

Yes that is the deffinition of 50% +1 attack. Miners have to join new pools ASAP!

A bit of advertising also:

http://rdd.hashbros.org 0% Fee
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
exchange when
CoinMarket.io is considering listing this coin.

+1 CoinMarket is legit, the fastest exchange on the net right now. And they have good support too Smiley
Activity: 168
Still waiting on a Mac Wallet! lol

wonk

This.
if you spend money on a mac, you have enough money to wait Wink
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools

http://rdd.novahash.org/

Pool is running. Miners, we need you.

PROP, 1%.

first 100 users 0% fee.

Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://rdd.novahash.org:3333 -u Username.Worker -p WorkerPass
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Oakpool finally reporting coin!

OakPool Update: 11 Blocks Found
Soooo, it turns out we had an issue with our cronjobs and that is why everything looked to be screwed up. We sincerely apologize to each of you who felt like we were scamming the system or were let down by our unplanned hiccup -- we are in the process of putting together a plan to make it up to you  Wink

We'll be releasing a more detailed response on the pool tonight, in the meantime -- we hope to see some of you back at OakPool.

Sorry again,
Zach
Activity: 10

hey, i just want to send out a big FUCK YOU to coinarmy.com and  Oakpool.com not only was i not able to mine from the beginning..
i've mined at least an hour with my 70khs i did not get any coins not even unconfirmed!  oakpool did not even let me edit account.. and yes i did click on the confirm email that got into my spambox... the other pool wich i forgot the name of right now did not even send a confirm email to my spambox..  an even bigger fck you cause i dont even know your pool's name anymore!

even with 70khs for an hour i should at least got some coins.. i got f#ckin none from them!

a big shout out to rdd.coinmine.pl for their excellent service!

i've wasted my time on shitpools, and this is not the only pool or coin ..devs! for future coins.. please check all pools.. cause most of them are just leeches!

i know i don't have much hashpower but i damnn to get treated like this..

and a big thnk you for the people that donated some of their coins to me!  i'm not drunk enough to say i love you but i'm getting close...

RZoSSAXQLu9HKpoFsV6AWVRob1eyZ6BgkP

and no i will not change my signature usde is what i believe in, aint nobody changing that.
Dude, do you even look at the pool stats?  Coinarmy has only found 4 blocks since the coin came out.  I don't think oak pool found any yet.  Difficulty is through the roof, and these pools don't have many miners.

Well apparently Oak had been finding blocks but it wasn't reporting them. when I finally saw I had coin confirmed and unconfirmed about 10 minutes ago, the pool had found 11 blocks
exchange when
these guys put effort to promising coins only! i can't agree more for adding this one!
coinmarket should be bigger than cryptsy.. at least the trading is a lot faster!
exchange when

Do it please
Activity: 196
Coin looks very promising!

Also got a wallet feel free to start me up with some coins Smiley

RnjUTmbpPaCSndpghW9Bu6GdPacvkykZVk

Cheers!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I've opened a wallet on my VPS for donations: Ru7rLf9W8SQpmjUDGLfdRJQzPnaKhBmi5W

If it accumulates few hundered/thousand RDD, i'll make a faucet, so people with lesser hash power can benefit also.

I'll even put 1/4 of my minings into it.
Activity: 98
exchange when

hey, i just want to send out a big FUCK YOU to coinarmy.com and  Oakpool.com not only was i not able to mine from the beginning..
i've mined at least an hour with my 70khs i did not get any coins not even unconfirmed!  oakpool did not even let me edit account.. and yes i did click on the confirm email that got into my spambox... the other pool wich i forgot the name of right now did not even send a confirm email to my spambox..  an even bigger fck you cause i dont even know your pool's name anymore!

even with 70khs for an hour i should at least got some coins.. i got f#ckin none from them!

i've wasted my time on shitpools, and this is not the only pool or coin ..devs! for future coins.. please check all pools.. cause most of them are just leeches!

and a big thnk you for the people that donated some of their coins to me!  i'm not drunk enough to say i love you but i'm getting close...

and no i will not change my signature usde is what i believe in, aint nobody changing that.
Dude, do you even look at the pool stats?  Coinarmy has only found 4 blocks since the coin came out.  I don't think oak pool found any yet.  Difficulty is through the roof, and these pools don't have many miners.
no i did not look through any pool stats but they knew how to attract miners from the start promising bonuses and stuff, would you promise your kids candy if you know there's a chance you will not be able to give them any?
Activity: 55

Dude, do you even look at the pool stats?  Coinarmy has only found 4 blocks since the coin came out.  I don't think oak pool found any yet.  Difficulty is through the roof, and these pools don't have many miners.
Activity: 14
http://redd.incoinswetrust.com UP AND RUNNING !

REWARDING 1000 RDD / block for finders

come to mine with us, more than 450Mh/s - many blocks per hour, already a bunch confirmed our miners get paid in time Cool
Activity: 10
Oakpool finally reporting coin!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I've opened a wallet on my VPS for donations: Ru7rLf9W8SQpmjUDGLfdRJQzPnaKhBmi5W

If it accumulates few hundered/thousand RDD, i'll make a faucet, so people with lesser hash power can benefit also.

I'll even put 1/4 of my minings into it.
Does my wallet address work?

Rs1Sz4pMzEUzw7zuRj84c2yRfNXsBj5but

Sent you 1 test RDD :-)

Thank yoU! Would you post your addy so I can send it back Smiley
Jump to: