Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 193. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
If you're having troubles with your pool join the P2Pool network.

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://redd.freily.com:9443

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://redd.freily.com:9443 -u RfniMLPqcX8uSRjNGxhBmGZrbZZefWD4Tc -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

If you want to setup your own, software is here:

https://github.com/MathyV/p2pool-rav

The pool atm has hit 7 blocks! Pool hashrate is 50 MH/s and climbing
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Redd.OakPool.com is giving away 2 MILLION Reddcoins to Miners!

OakPool is celebrating launch day by giving away Reddcoins. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

First, Block Finders will receive a BONUS of 1,000 Reddcoins!

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

Come to Redd.OakPool.com for more details and don’t forget to sign up!

OakPool is up and mining! Connect now!

You're too fucking late!
Goddammit, I had put my trust in you, prepared everything for sgminer to switch to you as soon as reddcoin started.
Lucky I didn't go out today, otherwise I'd have gotten burned and completely lost the start of the coin...

I got kinda screwed with them too. Initially set up with coinmine, and then switched to OakPool because of their bonuses, and coinmine ended up being operation much sooner.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I'm in the same boat.  I have been giving them shares, with no return.  400k/hs here

Abit disappointed with Oakpool. Mined for 3 hours and not a single coin. Mine with P2P and have 2.5k (with 2mh) after literally 10 minutes.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Novahash Pools

http://rdd.novahash.org/

Pool is running

PROP, 1%

Come mine with us  Smiley

Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://rdd.novahash.com:3333 -u Username.Worker -p WorkerPass
Activity: 140
Bored

OakPool is celebrating launch day by giving away Reddcoins. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

You're too fucking late!
Goddammit, I had put my trust in you, prepared everything for sgminer to switch to you as soon as reddcoin started.
Lucky I didn't go out today, otherwise I'd have gotten burned and completely lost the start of the coin...
Activity: 219
Abit disappointed with Oakpool. Mined for 3 hours and not a single coin. Mine with P2P and have 2.5k (with 2mh) after literally 10 minutes.
Activity: 154
http://rdd.cryptopool.eu/ it's down HuhHuh  Undecided
Last Block Found   284
Time Since Last Block   2 hours 3 minutes 44 seconds  Shocked Shocked

it has so little hasshrate therefore there is no more blocks found.
Activity: 14
http://redd.incoinswetrust.com UP AND RUNNING !

REWARDING 1000 RDD / block for finders

come to mine with us  Cool
Activity: 22
my shitty cpu can't even mine on low difficulty, but i would like to be part of the reddcoin-project.

would be happy about some donations...

RDD: RjJXjMwLhKfDq9mJDU4x4nCYpy2Wis2zLQ

thx  Smiley

Activity: 8
Pool is legit my friend. The net hash is over 3 gh/s and 2 pools have the majority of that hash.

not talking about legit or not. just asking why i dont get any (un) confirmed in the last 4 hours?
Untill i get some, its non-legit Smiley
Activity: 252

Then why am i not getting any (un)confirmed in the last 4 hours mining?

We have to solve a block first mate. Net hash rate is over 3 gh/s and we just arent having any lucky. There is one pool with over 50% of the rate which is dangerous.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
this coin can be great!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Then why am\ i not getting any (un)confirmed in the last 4 hours mining?

As a small fish with only 250kH I feel the burn of seeing nothing. I switched from CASH to this because it was supposed to be the future. lotta work, no payoff

RRD: RhfrYPvHkLANVaYZYfwxUbbWAv1XEMuEgt
if you wanna help

Sent you 1k Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Novahash Pools
Activity: 10

Then why am\ i not getting any (un)confirmed in the last 4 hours mining?

As a small fish with only 250kH I feel the burn of seeing nothing. I switched from CASH to this because it was supposed to be the future. lotta work, no payoff

RRD: RhfrYPvHkLANVaYZYfwxUbbWAv1XEMuEgt
if you wanna help
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Help a brother out with some coins RdyHR36PNLV2AMs6ozFtt1ZyFdW1VC4dqA

Me love you long time!  Grin
Activity: 252
Pool is legit my friend. The net hash is over 3 gh/s and 2 pools have the majority of that hash.

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
http://rdd.united-miners.com is still going Smiley

Or there are p2p pools about too Smiley
Activity: 8

Then why am i not getting any (un)confirmed in the last 4 hours mining?
Activity: 56

Well 2 hours and 48 minutes and not a single block.  Sigh all that time wasted, do they not even check if these pools are legit or not before posting them on main page and giving them donation coins?
Jump to: