Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 192. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Rrp5MVRoap5exeCpQpuByJ1fyZMshTfFqm

Smiley

i got a wallet now.

Welcome to the community! Send you 1k Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Rrp5MVRoap5exeCpQpuByJ1fyZMshTfFqm

Smiley

i got a wallet now.
Activity: 56
Yes, can you please inform us of the problem with oakpools and the setup.  4 hours with nothing is really disheartening.
Activity: 10
[/s]

OakPool is celebrating launch day by giving away Reddcoins. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

First, Block Finders will receive a BONUS of 1,000 Reddcoins!

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

Come to Redd.OakPool.com for more details and don’t forget to sign up!

OakPool is up and mining! Connect now!

Then why am i not getting any (un)confirmed in the last 4 hours mining?

We have to solve a block first mate. Net hash rate is over 3 gh/s and we just arent having any lucky. There is one pool with over 50% of the rate which is dangerous.

Either this is your first pool and you genuinely dont know what you are doing, or you are scamming users of their coins.

Being a pool owner myself, I can see one thing glaringly obvious (that you have missed setting up) as to why your site is not working properly - but whether or not this is intentional or not is unknown (whether or not you are intentionally scamming users or not).

I'm hoping you find what needs to be done and sort it, otherwise that will be a ruined reputation for the future of your time in crypto, which would be unfortunate if it was a genuine mistake.
Think you can enlighten the noobs like me?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Redd.OakPool.com is giving away 2 MILLION Reddcoins to Miners!

OakPool is celebrating launch day by giving away Reddcoins. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

4 hours + with 0 (un)confirmed.. 3300 mh/s

RiD8f3J8ou39eHpjSCy8Y5zWoVvVK6ytAw  if you wanna make up for some lost time. much appriciated

http://rdd.cryptopool.eu instead
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
could you stop quoting (ie promoting) that obvious scam pool banner plz ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 8

4 hours + with 0 (un)confirmed.. 3300 mh/s

RiD8f3J8ou39eHpjSCy8Y5zWoVvVK6ytAw  if you wanna make up for some lost time. much appriciated
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
ReddCoin HashBros Pool is up and running!

0% Fee PPLNS

http://rdd.hashbros.org

Please consider donating Cheesy!

We are in GREAT need of more hashing power!

Any pool suggestions and help is encouraged and greatly appreciated.
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools

http://rdd.novahash.org/

Pool is running. Miners wanted.

PROP, 1%

Come mine with us  Smiley

Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://rdd.novahash.org:3333 -u Username.Worker -p WorkerPass
Activity: 658
Merit: 270

We have to solve a block first mate. Net hash rate is over 3 gh/s and we just arent having any lucky. There is one pool with over 50% of the rate which is dangerous.

Either this is your first pool and you genuinely dont know what you are doing, or you are scamming users of their coins.

Being a pool owner myself, I can see one thing glaringly obvious (that you have missed setting up) as to why your site is not working properly - but whether or not this is intentional or not is unknown (whether or not you are intentionally scamming users or not).

I'm hoping you find what needs to be done and sort it, otherwise that will be a ruined reputation for the future of your time in crypto, which would be unfortunate if it was a genuine mistake.
Activity: 130
Is the wallet supposed to be plain, no logo or anything?

Yes
Is the wallet supposed to be plain, no logo or anything?
Activity: 96

How is thats possible, my miner just told me i found a block for the pool and it got accepted...
Finally a good launch.. !!!! way to go reddcoin..

congrats..

finally? Havent you heard of klondike coin yet? As smooth launch as redd Smiley

this is what i like to see erlier today everyone was bitching and going crazy
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

congrats..

finally? Havent you heard of klondike coin yet? As smooth launch as redd Smiley
http://rdd.cryptopool.eu/ it's down HuhHuh  Undecided
Last Block Found   284
Time Since Last Block   2 hours 3 minutes 44 seconds  Shocked Shocked

We just find a block so the pool is not dead Smiley
Activity: 64

congrats..

Activity: 10
I'm in the same boat.  I have been giving them shares, with no return.  400k/hs here

Abit disappointed with Oakpool. Mined for 3 hours and not a single coin. Mine with P2P and have 2.5k (with 2mh) after literally 10 minutes.
just decided to donate to oakpool. Donate raffle might be the only way to get coin ROFL Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Coin and detials will be updated on my new website shortly. Smiley
http://rdd.cryptopool.eu we need more hasshrate to find more blocks.

Please help, i am maining with 2MH/s there and we need more.

pool is fast, and was the fastest pool on RDD to come up.
Jump to: