Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 227. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Redd.OakPool.com is taking Pre-Registrations!

This is a pre-registration period allowing you to prepare for launch day. Get an early start by signing up, setting up your worker(s), and prepping your miner(s). Then all you need to do is point your miner to: stratum+tcp://redd.oakpool.com:3333 and on February 2nd you're good to go!

If you ever need help or have a question please let me know! You can contact me through Redd.OakPool.com, on the boards here, or on Reddit as /u/thegypsyking. After launch day we will be offering various rewards and bonuses to miners to show our appreciation so be sure to follow up!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
there is risk Yes. what people arent getting is... feb 15th someone could cut your value in half if they see REDD looking good on an exchange. what if REDD shows up before the 15th on any exchange for 1 satoshi. Well they can easily get it from IPCO for less. but to get it on IPCO is now taking original investors potential ROI.

More people investing creates value of the coin... that is understood. I truly don't believe the dev is understanding whats being said. once the coin hits market the redd/btc value is no longer decided upon investor money. It should'nt be Invest til 15th. should be "invest till 15th or when coin appears on an exchange. whichever comes first." THIS is how you protect your investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
What I think people got to remember is that with any new Altcoin there is always going to be risk involved just think of all those people that said Doge wouldn't do well and it did and people thought feather coin would rocket in price and it didn't realy do that so take a chance that's what I'm doing

true about feather coin, good marketing, decent adoption at start, lot of hype, good dev team, they also kinda pioneered the idea of giving away coins for free as a promotion. But in the end it failed miserably. It still has a small loyal following though who really believe that one day it will make them rich, so who knows.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What I think people got to remember is that with any new Altcoin there is always going to be risk involved just think of all those people that said Doge wouldn't do well and it did and people thought feather coin would rocket in price and it didn't realy do that so take a chance that's what I'm doing
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Donated 0.02 BTC!
Activity: 56
according to redd website, IPO investors are buying red at a price of 0.341 Satoshi. Isn't that extremely high for a coin that's 110BILLION in number ?

would like an explanation correct me if i'm wrong.

You are not paying for a fixed amount of coins. This is just an estimate based on total btc donated and quantity of coins released for btc donated. It changes and grows with more investment.
Giga
according to redd website, IPO investors are buying red at a price of 0.341 Satoshi. Isn't that extremely high for a coin that's 110BILLION in number ?

Doge is currently at 187 Satoshi for 100 billion coins.

Reddcoin

i read that as 341 Satoshi (three hundred and forty one satoshi) so i assumed it's more expensive than DogeCoin.

So you're saying reddcoin is now less than a satoshi ? if that's the case I'm interested
has a time for release been picked yet

We will give a more accurate time range tomorrow.

Reddcoin

thank you would be much apreciated as sunday is my one day i get a lie in so if i dont have to get out of bed to mine ill be happy if you can make it 11.00am GMT that would be great haha
Just put the reddcoin as main pool, with your current pool in failback, so as soon as the reddcoin mining starts your machine will automatically switch to it.

ill be renting a rig from leaserig.net as my graphics card only does about 10kh/s so not realy worth using that haha

What's the average price for the rental

depends on how many mh/s they have but normaly around 0.01871795btc per mh/s for 24 hours
legendary
Activity: 1400

Reddcoin is the new Doge 2.0.   Wink
Activity: 159

Doge is currently at 187 Satoshi for 100 billion coins.

Reddcoin
Giga

legendary

Reddcoin

thank you would be much apreciated as sunday is my one day i get a lie in so if i dont have to get out of bed to mine ill be happy if you can make it 11.00am GMT that would be great haha
Just put the reddcoin as main pool, with your current pool in failback, so as soon as the reddcoin mining starts your machine will automatically switch to it.

ill be renting a rig from leaserig.net as my graphics card only does about 10kh/s so not realy worth using that haha

What's the average price for the rental

Reddcoin

Activity: 140
Bored

Reddcoin

Reddcoin

Activity: 159

Reddcoin
Quick update on marketing efforts:

• We've hired 3 people for article/blog writing & social bookmarking.
  • Press release is almost complete and will be scheduled and ready to go tomorrow for the launch on Feb 2nd Smiley
  • Adwords/Adcenter campaigns are being built and will begin running Feb 2nd as soon as coin is launched.
  • Facebook campaign will be built tomorrow to promote Fan Page
  • We are putting up a blog on reddcoin.com

Does anybody have solid grammar and solid technical knowledge of crypto-currency for composing a piece for Wikipedia?

Does anyone have a blog or forum or site that get's lots of visitors and wants to help? We will provide high quality content (guest posts) or banners to promote reddcoin. Please let me know @:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Activity: 56
Quick update on marketing efforts:

• We've hired 3 people for article/blog writing & social bookmarking.
  • Press release is almost complete and will be scheduled and ready to go tomorrow for the launch on Feb 2nd Smiley
  • Adwords/Adcenter campaigns are being built and will begin running Feb 2nd as soon as coin is launched.
  • Facebook campaign will be built tomorrow to promote Fan Page
  • We are putting up a blog on reddcoin.com

Does anybody have solid grammar and solid technical knowledge of crypto-currency for composing a piece for Wikipedia?

Does anyone have a blog or forum or site that get's lots of visitors and wants to help? We will provide high quality content (guest posts) or banners to promote reddcoin. Please let me know @:

[email protected]

Thanks!
legendary
I will try to compile the list of exchange thread on BTT so that we can start begging them to add Reddcoin and please create topic in price speculation too hehe  Grin
Coinmarket.io is my favorite now still in beta but the exchange is awesome

Reddcoin, did any exchange has shown interest in adding Reddcoin and what's the PR guy up to. Or maybe you guys are same individual  Cheesy anything can happen on BTT
Guys chill out, after the stage it will be stupid for anyone to buy in the IPCO since there's constant decrease in the coins as people invest and you can buy the coin elsewhere without having to wait 90 days time lock. (only a newbie will invest after Feb 1)
We investors need to get Reddcoin trading on exchange ASAP that's the only way to protect our investments or watch it get eaten by big shark investor with no brain  Grin

this guy i like he gets it
Jump to: