Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 229. (Read 688960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Waiting for the stage 1 IPO to close before drumming support for Reddcoin  Wink more people now less coins to be distributed. Moreover let the miners know that this is the first coins to have a preset value due to the IPCO i don't think anyone would like to miss this opportunity to get a quick ROI in few days
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
2 days left and counting.   Come on everyone they should be so much more chatter in here.  This is a great coin with great goals not a knockoff like those guys sell on the beaches.

WAKE THE F*** UP get excited.   One ingrediant to a good coin is a great community look at the USD-e buzz, they have a crazy amount of buzz on their thread.  Again great goals (diffrent to this coin)

So Guv how about a competition.  Something like best picture including the Reddcoin coin on wins something?

completely agree with you there needs to be more buzz on this page hopefully the new marketing director will get the ball rolling before the release date and get more people on board with this coin.
we need some Reddcoin love.
Activity: 112
2 days left and counting.   Come on everyone they should be so much more chatter in here.  This is a great coin with great goals not a knockoff like those guys sell on the beaches.

WAKE THE F*** UP get excited.   One ingrediant to a good coin is a great community look at the USD-e buzz, they have a crazy amount of buzz on their thread.  Again great goals (diffrent to this coin)

So Guv how about a competition.  Something like best picture including the Reddcoin coin on wins something?
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
In regards to the many IPO scams that have happened on BTC recently with new coins. Would you consider doing your IPO using an escrow? If not, why not?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi, just invested 0.015BTC, I'm the investor ID 259. Didn't get your email yet, can you confirm it's all good ?

Looking forward for the launch !!!!  Grin  Good luck guys !!!!

(edit: I can see my ID in the list with the right BTC, but no email yet)

Hi Prouted,

Did you look in your spam folder?

Thanks for your support.

Reddcoin

It's not in spam, I didn't get the email. Another inverstor told me he is also waiting. Could you please send the email back or provide the information using PM ?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I am kind of interested in this IPO, but the 2 stages of IPO pulls me back. I think 2nd stage of IPO will confuse miners, investors and buyers. Why is 2nd IPO needed? Thanks
Activity: 159
if based on the BTC when all coins from both REDD and BTC are  fully mined... redd could be worth 0.000192661
btc. im not a market analyst and i dont fully understand where these values come from other than a price is set and it goes up and down from there.

if we look at current BTC invested to IPCO volume each REDD is worth 0.00000000291471393761468 btc or 1/3 Satoshi if i understand it right.

anyone feel free to chime in.

I like your maths, and you gave me an idea for the result page, thanks!

Reddcoin
Activity: 252

Redd.OakPool.com is now live and available for Pre-Registration!

This is a pre-registration period allowing you to prepare for launch day. Get an early start by signing up, setting up your worker(s), and prepping your miner(s). Then all you need to do is point your miner to: stratum+tcp://redd.oakpool.com:3333 and on February 2nd you're good to go!

If you ever need help or have a question please let me know! You can contact me through Redd.OakPool.com, on the boards here, or on Reddit as /u/thegypsyking. After launch day we will be offering various rewards and bonuses to miners to show our appreciation so be sure to follow up!
Activity: 54
Looks like a honest admin. Refunded with no questions asked.

Don't understand the math of the value reaching anywhere close to even 10 sato with a supply of 109 billion coins.  Roll Eyes
Wish good luck to the rest of the investors.

if based on the BTC when all coins from both REDD and BTC are  fully mined... redd could be worth 0.000192661
btc. im not a market analyst and i dont fully understand where these values come from other than a price is set and it goes up and down from there.

if we look at current BTC invested to IPCO volume each REDD is worth 0.00000000291471393761468 btc or 1/3 Satoshi if i understand it right.

anyone feel free to chime in.
Activity: 207
Looks like a honest admin. Refunded with no questions asked.

Don't understand the math of the value reaching anywhere close to even 10 sato with a supply of 109 billion coins.  Roll Eyes
Wish good luck to the rest of the investors.
Activity: 54
which exchanges will be offering reddcoin?
Activity: 86
Interesting concept but really hard to develop. ill be watching closely.
Activity: 38
I'm interested in where this might go. Never owned 2 million of anything Grin..much less something that could gain value if handled right. I'm #261 on the ICPO list but have yet to receive confirmation thru email.

Thanks,
wonk

edit-- I had my confirmation stuck in gmail account in Spam and was never sent to computer. Confirmation received.

Thanks!
wonk
Activity: 39
i want in. what else you need?
Activity: 14
http://redd.incoinswetrust.com pre-register now and be ready to mine the first blocks !

We ran into troubles over the night with our mailing confirmation systems, all registered accounts that weren't confirmed were activated manually Smiley everything is back to normal now

Those who don't want to stay up over the night can pre-register now and point they miner at our stratum the D-Day. It will start mining automatically when the coin will be released Smiley
just think about those who wont be able to go to bed lets hope the coin gets let loose just after 8 GMT
Activity: 84
is it sunday yet no darn it

i know the feeling shaun i hate the fact i gotta drag my ass out of bed at 8 in the morn  Lips sealed
is it sunday yet no darn it
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Very interested in this coin. Hope my rig will arrive in time to mine it. Smiley

Reddcoin so glad your lift of day is 8am to 8pm for me.  Means i dont have to stay up from midnight like pacific peeps
Jump to: