Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 223. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
A terrible shame IPO, there is no total investment limit.
NXT: originality, 20BTC, 100% equity allocation! !
reddcoin: cottage, 40BTC, 5% equity allocation! !
"Reddcoin" BTC to how much we can feed you? ? ?
You can now stop your donation, regardless of stage 1 or stage 2.
The total investment has exceeded your expectations.

I wouldn't if i were them. noone listens though.
You are his trumpet?

He invited?

You seem to be here to speak on.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Countdown PLZ! How much time to launch?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

I wouldn't if i were them. noone listens though.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I appreciate it and you can throw us a big "Told ya so" when the time comes. I personally don't have the equipment to mine anything so an opportunity to own lotsa coin from the get go sounded appealing. If it doesn't pan out then it doesn't pan out. Lesson learned. lol

I will run it on your face lol Grin I Told You So Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
I'm going to invest before the first IPCO closes  Cool
I appreciate it and you can throw us a big "Told ya so" when the time comes. I personally don't have the equipment to mine anything so an opportunity to own lotsa coin from the get go sounded appealing. If it doesn't pan out then it doesn't pan out. Lesson learned. lol

I wouldn't say told ya so. not like that. good luck. quite a few other coins available with actual roadmap and innovation, not asking for IPCO.
Activity: 38
i got my refund the other day. just looking out for others interests atm.
Guess I'm just gunna sit on my coin and hope for the best. If half their plans come to fruition then its a decent investment for me.

Peace,
wonk

they don't have any plans. 220 will hope to break even cause top 4 have all the coin.

Ok, so have you received your refund yet?
Guess I'm just gunna sit on my coin and hope for the best. If half their plans come to fruition then its a decent investment for me.

Peace,
wonk

they don't have any plans. 220 will hope to break even cause top 4 have all the coin.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Are the devs on IRC?

Peace,
wonk

You can get a refund as far as I have heard. I'm going with it. I have spent more money on lottery tickets in one visit. I knew it was a long shot. Even if REDD satisfied everyone's concerns, they could still just run off with the money. Its a gamble I chose to make.

Peace,
wonk

unless you're top investor hard  to believe anyone is ok with the IPO structure.
legendary
Activity: 1400
You can get a refund as far as I have heard. I'm going with it. I have spent more money on lottery tickets in one visit. I knew it was a long shot. Even if REDD satisfied everyone's concerns, they could still just run off with the money. Its a gamble I chose to make.

Peace,
wonk

Yes, refund is true and real. I got my btc back, still have faith in Reddcoin potentials but the IPO not so much. Good luck to all the investors *Please sell cheap to me Embarrassed LOL
Yours sincerely,
MsCollec Grin

Peace,
wonk
Activity: 10
How do you pull your investment? I invested now it seems like a scam...
Activity: 14
http://redd.incoinswetrust.com is taking pre-registrations.

Vardiff stratum
Proportionnal payout - 1% fees
Bonus for block finders : 1000 RDD / block, available for the first 1000 blocks mined by the pool

Register now and be ready to point your miners at stratum+tcp://redd.incoinswetrust.com:3335 on the launch day ! more than 150 miners already registered  Cool
Activity: 203
Hello ,

How many times  this coin is launched ? ( in hours please)
Roughly 27-30 hours from this post.

thank you
Activity: 140
Bored
Hello ,

How many times  this coin is launched ? ( in hours please)
Roughly 27-30 hours from this post.
Jump to: