Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 232. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Let me answer all at once because I still have a lot of work to do before launch.

We didn't do anything yet with social media. We know it can be done and this is what we need to know. We have a good project and we believe in it.

Promotion will be done everywhere. Once again, nothing is out. We only create this bitcointalk trend to let you know about the release and the IPO. Nothing else. This doesn't mean we won't do anything. We have nothing to promote yet, the coins is not out.

We still need to build our team. This will be done once the IPO close. There will be some devs guy and some PR's guy.

We don't have a funding goal. We will do our best with what we have. We are already to 10 BTC. Just with that we can easily build a Facebook app and much more.

There should be pools at release. I was already contact by two pool operator and more are on the way.

Please guys, everything you are asking take time. You have to give me some time.

Once again, this is not a race or a pump and dump coin. It will take some time.

Thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The new deal is OK but it can still improved.

I have some more questions for you ReddCoin.
I have gone through your website, but there is not much info there, so please dont tell me to refer the website again.

1.Have you done all the homework/design on how to integrate with the different social media?
2.Whats the minimum amount of IPO fund you are expecting so that you can recruit and finish your backend transaction project?
3.What happens if this funding is not met?
4.Whats your vision about how to use this coin? Am I going to see a button in my facebook page where I can click and donate coins?
5.Whats so special about ReddCoin which distinguishes itself from other similar coins like TIPS, SocialCoin etc. Why would people invest in it.
6.When are you planning to have the first beta version of your backend project?

[EDIT]
Couple more.
7. Whats the role of IPO holders in your grand scheme of things.Are they here just to give you the BTCs or do they have a say in your future development plans.
8. What are kind of PR's you have in pipeline?
9. Why there are no pools assigned for the release yet?
10. Give us some details about you so that we can find you if you chose to leave the ship after giving the IPO holders , your newlt cloned coins.
11. Can we have a  public ledger on how you are spending the IPO fund?

To me so far this is just a clone of litecoin with some minor tweaks here and there and you are thinking of walking straight to the facebook office after the coin release.
and they are going to happily take this coin onboard??

I would like to hear your vision about how this coin transaction would work with social media.

As you yourself said, it only takes 1 guy to clone a new coin and by giving x amount of that useless coins for BTCs is still considered as SCAM in my book.
And dont expect the community to make all your project ideas to completion once the coin is released.

So far I have seen very little effort from the OP, for this coin to reach anywhere.

Thanks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Im Investor #147
Currently top investor.

I sent you a bunch of questions - can you send some form of reply?

Main questions are about plans of how to approach social networks and crypto exchanges.
+ what will be done to publicize Reddcoin better cause there currently not much being done to spread the word.
there's a PR agency that charges .5BTC to get a PR blast out to thousands of news outlets.
did wonders for several currencies and companies.

anyways - keep in touch
Activity: 252
I'm in. Subbed to /r/reddcoin as well.
Reddcoin,

How are your prospects for integration with any of the social networks coming along?  Any contacts made or a plan of action developed?

Hi Keyser,

We didn't contact any social networks yet. This will be done once the IPO is close. Our plan of action is on our website.

http://www.reddcoin.com/business-development/

Reddcoin
Hi everyone,

We have update our website and our first post with the latest development. Let us know if you have any more questions.

http://www.reddcoin.com

Reddcoin
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Reddcoin,

How are your prospects for integration with any of the social networks coming along?  Any contacts made or a plan of action developed?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I think it should be at least 2 billion for stage 1 and 3 billion for stage 2. I understand that after the coin is released more people will want in, but 1.1 billion divided by potentially 200-300 investors dilutes the funds a lot

+1. But the current deal is much better than the initial one.

ReddCoin, Are the IPO investors just for the coins/investment or are you going to involve the investors in your coin's roadmap?
Also when are you planning to have the first social media transaction after releasing the coin?

Thanks

+1. Still need increase the current allocation for stage 1

I agree. Early investors should be rewarded for their risk. I'd invest before Feb 1 if they listen to people and change conditions. And then I'd invest again on stage 2 if the coin is released.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I think it should be at least 2 billion for stage 1 and 3 billion for stage 2. I understand that after the coin is released more people will want in, but 1.1 billion divided by potentially 200-300 investors dilutes the funds a lot

ReddCoin, Are the IPO investors just for the coins/investment or are you going to involve the investors in your coin's roadmap?
Also when are you planning to have the first social media transaction after releasing the coin?

Thanks

+1. Still need increase the current allocation for stage 1
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

Thanks
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
It is an improvement over the previous arrangement. 
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
The dev. is really making it hard to invest when there is no benefit to invest early.

there is a reason to invest early now this is from the dev

Hi everyone,

Because we really care about this project and we want the best for Reddcoin, we are bringing something else to the table. Let us know what you think.

We could split this IPO in 2 stages to reward really early investors. Stage 1 will close on february 1st at 11h59 PM PST before Reddcoin is released. Stage 2 stay the same and will close on february 15st at 11h59 PM PST.

Stage 1 reward: 1.1 billion coins

Stage 2 reward: 4.35 billion coins

This is a 25% premium for early investors.

On february 1st at 11h59 PM PST, we will take a snapshot of the database. All investors at the end of stage 1 will split 1.1 billion coins according to the amount of shares they own.

All those investors will stay in for stage 2 where we will distribute the rest of the IPO, 4.35 billion coins according to the same formula.

Every investor will still receive their coins during a period of 90 days after IPO close. This is done to protect the market.

Let us know what you think.

Reddcoin

The dev. is really making it hard to invest when there is no benefit to invest early.
I would suggest if you are going to do the 250,000,000 giveaway on Feb. 1st, divide it into percentage so the highest investor gets the most while the lowest investor gets the least. Maybe 30% for top investor, 25% for second, 10% for third, etc. Rather than giving it to only one person....
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Sounds like a very good move. Nice work.
Hi everyone,

Because we really care about this project and we want the best for Reddcoin, we are bringing something else to the table. Let us know what you think.

We could split this IPO in 2 stages to reward really early investors. Stage 1 will close on february 1st at 11h59 PM PST before Reddcoin is released. Stage 2 stay the same and will close on february 15st at 11h59 PM PST.

Stage 1 reward: 1.1 billion coins

Stage 2 reward: 4.35 billion coins

This is a 25% premium for early investors.

On february 1st at 11h59 PM PST, we will take a snapshot of the database. All investors at the end of stage 1 will split 1.1 billion coins according to the amount of shares they own.

All those investors will stay in for stage 2 where we will distribute the rest of the IPO, 4.35 billion coins according to the same formula.

Every investor will still receive their coins during a period of 90 days after IPO close. This is done to protect the market.

Let us know what you think.

Reddcoin
Activity: 196
OMG 250m RDD for one person, how is that fair. This is an IPO not a lottery and what stop the person that got the 250m not to dump the coins and again you already gave 0.1 BTC for 100 individuals as a giveaway who can sell the coins for less amount. Advise to potential investors, this is a fund raising for a project like on kickstarter not IPO. Lastly I want REFUND

INITIAL Investors have to have the very best deal and 1st stage investors taking the most risk have to have the best deal

although you also have to look at 300,000 coins per block 250m is not really a lot there are going to be billions of these coins like doge coin. this coin could and should with the right promotion etc fight with doge coin

Check the IPO result page http://www.reddcoin.com/ipo-result/ only one investor have 1billion, the rest are in millions. So yeah 250m makes a difference

its 833 blocks and a whale can eat that up himself also the dev has said he is going to look for a fairer system as well
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
OMG 250m RDD for one person, how is that fair. This is an IPO not a lottery and what stop the person that got the 250m not to dump the coins and again you already gave 0.1 BTC for 100 individuals as a giveaway who can sell the coins for less amount. Advise to potential investors, this is a fund raising for a project like on kickstarter not IPO. Lastly I want REFUND

INITIAL Investors have to have the very best deal and 1st stage investors taking the most risk have to have the best deal

although you also have to look at 300,000 coins per block 250m is not really a lot there are going to be billions of these coins like doge coin. this coin could and should with the right promotion etc fight with doge coin

Check the IPO result page http://www.reddcoin.com/ipo-result/ only one investor have 1billion, the rest are in millions. So yeah 250m makes a difference
Activity: 196

Jump to: