Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 49. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
it will rise at least 2th 3th august
maybe 50 60 sat soon
If its going to rise as this then very soon I will be very rick because I have too much in my account and I bought these mostly in just 4 or 5 satoshi per Redd  Cheesy
Wow, u are lucky man. Going to be rich.
I was going to be rich with Doge also but its sucks very badly just because of this I drop all and bring Redd in just in good time and now hope this will give me some good dividend
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Reddcoin tips smash through Dogecoin tips again!  Grin

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
maybe 50 60 sat soon
If its going to rise as this then very soon I will be very rick because I have too much in my account and I bought these mostly in just 4 or 5 satoshi per Redd  Cheesy
Wow, u are lucky man. Going to be rich.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
 5 M $ REDD investing = 31 satoshi

20M $ DOGE investing = 35 satoshi

redd can pump more and more...
Activity: 434
Currently tied with DOGE at 35, will RDD overtake DOGE?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Of course

Compare the amount of coins...

Reddcoin is going much higher than doge
Currently tied with DOGE at 35, will RDD overtake DOGE?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Doge is going to die very soon because he is coming down from very high and now living life with ventilator machine just need some good push for RIP
hahaha haaaa exactly yes.
it is possible switching from doge to redd.
doge died ! no profit still
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
maybe 50 60 sat soon

I have more too but we must wait to influence POS and up  more next dump it  Grin
I am not in hurry I can wait for long time because its all from my good days savings and I have faith in this coin from start
maybe 50 60 sat soon

I have more too but we must wait to influence POS and up  more next dump it  Grin
maybe 50 60 sat soon
maybe 50 60 sat soon
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I woke up to Reddcoin hitting yet another high! This coin just keeps going!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley
Activity: 294
Damn, i've thought i sent RDD to a RED address on Cryptsy. Is is even possible to send to non existent address? It is very easy to confuse them on the current balance page on Cryptsy.  Undecided

You should be extra carefull when sending and receiving crypto coins, cut paste can anytime go wired.
RED and RDD are very confusing too. But if the REDcoin address you used to transfer your REDDcoin is
not a valid REDDcoin address, then you have a chance to recover the already sent coins.
Thats only possible if you sent the REDDcoins from your qt wallet.
Recovering the coins from an online REDDcoin wallet or from any Exchange is not possible.
To recover, delete all the files from your Reddcoin home folder except the wallet.dat file.
Then, re-sync the blockchain(qt wallet). Your reddcoin will be back.
Normally it will take some days to get back your coin. Try your luck now.
Before doing anything don't forget to backup your wallet.dat
/Recovering the coins from an online REDDcoin wallet or from any Exchange is not possible./
Is possible.
If exchange provide private key of wrong wallet..

Its about recovering from own wallet.

I'm quite certain RDD and RED uses the same algorithm for generating addresses. In that case, the RDD actually got sent to the address, but Cryptsy would be able to recover it by exporting the private key of the RED address and then importing it to a RDD wallet.
Activity: 466
Damn, i've thought i sent RDD to a RED address on Cryptsy. Is is even possible to send to non existent address? It is very easy to confuse them on the current balance page on Cryptsy.  Undecided

You should be extra carefull when sending and receiving crypto coins, cut paste can anytime go wired.
RED and RDD are very confusing too. But if the REDcoin address you used to transfer your REDDcoin is
not a valid REDDcoin address, then you have a chance to recover the already sent coins.
Recovering the coins from an online REDDcoin wallet or from any Exchange is not possible.
To recover, delete all the files from your Reddcoin home folder except the wallet.dat file.
/Recovering the coins from an online REDDcoin wallet or from any Exchange is not possible./
Is possible.

if you have key of WRONG reciving coin wallet (cryptsy wallet when you send coins) , then import that key in YOUR wallet you have coins.  , i have same misteke with MYR, and MRY coin. and its working
if Exchange  provide private key. off wallet where you mistakenly send coins.. (wrong receiving wallet)
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Damn, i've thought i sent RDD to a RED address on Cryptsy. Is is even possible to send to non existent address? It is very easy to confuse them on the current balance page on Cryptsy.  Undecided

Is possible.

Activity: 466
Damn, i've thought i sent RDD to a RED address on Cryptsy. Is is even possible to send to non existent address? It is very easy to confuse them on the current balance page on Cryptsy.  Undecided

Is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: