Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 3. (Read 50614 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6
i commented your subreddit in reddit and after i share wrongly my comment your telegram group the bot banned me (@tamerk2 ) can you cancel my ban ? Thanks

WEBSITE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | REDDIT

Contest

In order to grow the community, we have created a contest. You can earn free REDV tokens by refering your friends and sharing on social media. Join it now at http://vyper.io/c/2980rqlmd

The Redvolution project

Redvolution is a community-driven project focusing on innovations on the Ethereum blockchain. The main product is a dedicated wallet for ERC20 tokens. It was created to be both multiplatform (Android, Chrome extension...) and multipurpose. It aims to regroup on one app everything a token owner would need : secured storage, HD wallet (Metamask-compatible) and a P2P public messaging service. When you transfer a given amount of REDV to another address, you can attach a message with it. In order to attach a message, the amount your are transfering must be greater than a blockchain-defined amount. The whole will go to the receiver, there is no such things as fees here ! We will change that amount with the evolution of the token's price on the markets in order for the price of sending a message to remain stable.

You can download our Alpha wallet on the Chrome store : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/redvolution/ajokdbjkmedamjhocpipniimpebpdjfk

But also a lot more to come, see the Roadmap or check our website ! You can also join us on our social media. Join t.me/RedvolutionOfficial if you really want to be a part of the Red Army

The Token

With each crypto-project comes its token. Our token REDV has three use cases : first, it is the fuel that can be used for our wallet (examples : a small amount of REDV must be sent with each message in order to avoid spam, buying/selling channels). Second, this token can be traded on the different marketplaces and, thus, allows the developping team to get funds in order to run this project (we didn't raise funds through an ICO but we airdropped the tokens). Finally, there is such a hype around tokens and cryptocurrencies lastly : issuing a token raises awareness about the project that is behind, it is kind of advertising finally.

Contract : 0xb8d8a92cafaf6c055bce8e53405d90be96d1a677
Symbol: REDV
Decimals: 8
Total Supply: 21,000,000 REDV

Our token is deflationist : there is a fixed number of 21,000,000 REDV in total. But some transfers may go to a wrong address resulting in a loss of these tokens. Hence the total amount of tokens can only decrease. Furthermore, with the implementation of the channels, tokens used for creating channels will be burned...

The Roadmap

Current exchanges

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
good luck to us all, we are now at stocks.exchange , looking forward to more exchanges soon. more power devs.
When we can see new top exchanges to buy a coin on them, this will push prices up and will be very useful for tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I will stop asking any info about if I can recover my BTCREDS or what will happen with my coins (I have tried, forums, tweets, Facebook and any social media possible) . It is very disappointing that a "company", "team" or "whatever they are", like this one, sell us an idea that we find interesting and then, when they find themselves with the impossibility of  taking it to completion (given some mistakes they made in the process, and I suppose the lack of knowledge, time and resources to achieve it), they just decide to change the whole thing to a new idea (now they are just a ERC20 wallet) and instead of giving back the money we invested in or at least making sure that "everybody" that invested in the project receive the equivalent new tokens, they just keep quiet hiding behind the excuse of "we advise everybody with enough time" (which where  just 2 weeks in the middle of holidays, as many have pointed out here and in other forums). This just show how immature this team is, and how much they need to learn to be able to take any project (easy or not) to completion.

I just will advise everybody I know to stay away from this project. Either they are just a SCAM (in which case they are doing very good, as they have been able to take some money from us with the first idea and now they are doing it again with the Redv new project) or this is a very immature team that need to learn still a lot to be able to do what they are offering and to deal with problems efficiently and in a logic manner and not as dummies. Either way I advise everybody to stay away from this project. There are many good and serious projects out there. We all know the risks involving blockchain technology and similar, to waste time and money in projects that lack the basic skill sets, intelligence and logic on how to deal with problems when they arise. As I said at the beginning, I will take my loses and will stop wasting time in something that have no promise at all.

So anybody that read this I hope you think twice before investing in this or any project without taking the time to do your own research, evaluate the idea, the team behind the project, the investors and partners, etc. I learnt my lesson with BTCRED and hope everybody that read this think twice before putting your money in this and similar projects. Fortunately for me most of the other projects I invested in look very promising as I took my time to find out the most I could about them.

See you on the way, I hope few years down the road we all could celebrate our decision to invest in the early stages of blockchain technology and similar projects. Good luck to all. Cheers

There is need for caution since much damege was done to people's investment with bitcoin red.Changing to a different name or something else  can not guickly atone for the losses incurred on people's money.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
i want free  :d redvolution
Activity: 21
Redvolution Community RU
https://t.me/redvolutionru

Activity: 1
EVERYBODY Join The AIRDROP for invites  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

link is here ----> http://vy.tc/egC5w29

Rewards & Prizes
Top 1 : Red Army's admiral

50,000 REDV

Top 3 : Red Army's general

20,000 REDV

Top 10 : Red Army's colonel

10,000 REDV

Top 25 : Red Army's commander

5,000 REDV

Top 50 : Red Army's major

3,000 REDV

Top 100 : Red Army's captain

1,500 REDV

Top 200 Red : Army's sergeant

1,000 REDV

Top 500 : Red Army's corporal

500 REDV

Top 1000 : Red Army's private 1st class

300 REDV

Top 2000 : Red Army's private 2nd class

150 REDV
Activity: 12
#redv is a very good project and looks promising

I look forward for listing it on exchanges and buy a lot tokens.

Regret not to be aware about swap
Activity: 8
I will stop asking any info about if I can recover my BTCREDS or what will happen with my coins (I have tried, forums, tweets, Facebook and any social media possible) . It is very disappointing that a "company", "team" or "whatever they are", like this one, sell us an idea that we find interesting and then, when they find themselves with the impossibility of  taking it to completion (given some mistakes they made in the process, and I suppose the lack of knowledge, time and resources to achieve it), they just decide to change the whole thing to a new idea (now they are just a ERC20 wallet) and instead of giving back the money we invested in or at least making sure that "everybody" that invested in the project receive the equivalent new tokens, they just keep quiet hiding behind the excuse of "we advise everybody with enough time" (which where  just 2 weeks in the middle of holidays, as many have pointed out here and in other forums). This just show how immature this team is, and how much they need to learn to be able to take any project (easy or not) to completion.

I just will advise everybody I know to stay away from this project. Either they are just a SCAM (in which case they are doing very good, as they have been able to take some money from us with the first idea and now they are doing it again with the Redv new project) or this is a very immature team that need to learn still a lot to be able to do what they are offering and to deal with problems efficiently and in a logic manner and not as dummies. Either way I advise everybody to stay away from this project. There are many good and serious projects out there. We all know the risks involving blockchain technology and similar, to waste time and money in projects that lack the basic skill sets, intelligence and logic on how to deal with problems when they arise. As I said at the beginning, I will take my loses and will stop wasting time in something that have no promise at all.

So anybody that read this I hope you think twice before investing in this or any project without taking the time to do your own research, evaluate the idea, the team behind the project, the investors and partners, etc. I learnt my lesson with BTCRED and hope everybody that read this think twice before putting your money in this and similar projects. Fortunately for me most of the other projects I invested in look very promising as I took my time to find out the most I could about them.

See you on the way, I hope few years down the road we all could celebrate our decision to invest in the early stages of blockchain technology and similar projects. Good luck to all. Cheers
Activity: 35
Don't miss out the contest for free REDV tokens ! http://vyper.io/c/2980rqlmd
Refer your friends and share on social media
Activity: 5
I have a similar problem with YOBIT. Still waiting for a solution.
Activity: 8
Hello,

I had 400 Btcreds on the 31 of Dec on MEW and 1880 in Yobit. And as soon as I knew about the swap I transferred the 1880 btcreds to MEW (I received 1870 because of the fees). I did the transfer on the first of January (as I was in holidays). However in MEW I can see I have 2270 "BTCR" (which is the sum of 400 + 1870, and they show as BTCR not btcred) but nothing of the new Redv. But, when I check at my transaction history I can see that my account had been credited with 400 Redvs but they don't show up in MEW. Is this going to change later? I lost all my btcreds? I lost 1870 and the rest (400) will show up when the Redvolution is trading? Is there any way I can do to recover any of my initial btcreds?

Cheers
Our alpha wallet is out for testing, download it on the Chrome store : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/redvolution/ajokdbjkmedamjhocpipniimpebpdjfk
Activity: 27
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
When and on which exchanges is it planned to trade in a coin?
The development team should continue to develop this project, I am sure that soon all investors will be able to see a good profit on their account.

developers have already made a vote about their first exchange on twitter, you can check his results on https://twitter.com/RedvolutionOff/status/953868488149471232
What is happening to this coin is this the btcred right? are they going to have a token swap? why change name?

Is BitcoinRed changing it name?  did I hear someone say that?  What is the new name then? All the same the price of bitcoinred now is very good for investors.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
The development team should continue to develop this project, I am sure that soon all investors will be able to see a good profit on their account.

developers have already made a vote about their first exchange on twitter, you can check his results on https://twitter.com/RedvolutionOff/status/953868488149471232
What is happening to this coin is this the btcred right? are they going to have a token swap? why change name?
Activity: 154
Merit: 13

Totally agree with You.

I have the same situation. Not earn new tokens.

My wallet 0x73C93595D334A3Fa8Bb26Fc7a5B3230f759D7215. The same is in the table.

When you enroll Redvolution (REDV) tokens???

Yes, you submitted the form but your tokens was not in your wallet on 31 December 2017.So no REDV for you mate.
My tokens were even before: 27 Dec 2017 and it shows the link!

Here is the link https://etherscan.io/address/0x73c93595d334a3fa8bb26fc7a5b3230f759d7215#tokentxns

You took them back from your account before the swap : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x43cc5aaad5f44114d6f017158ecd4b19d1fb82d685aa1bf5df67120c7138cbf6
Hurry to sell them probably, but you lost because the snapshot wasn't done at this time...
Pages:
Jump to: