Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐳REEFCOIN🐳X16S MASTERNODE|NO PREMINE|NO ICO|NO MN PRESALE|POW/POS/MN|FAIR - page 3. (Read 10584 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I actually got my swap a week after I filled out the form.
Activity: 14
Hello guys! The basic theme that in the future it has insured the development of the business.
Activity: 1
I received my swaps without any issues. They could of walked away w/ millions of REEF coin, listed it, and dumped it already...  The question of whether or not Reef Coin was a scam or not has already been answered. In my opinion, this team is committed to the long term success of the project.  I understand folks frustrations with the swap process but the Reef team has had their issues w/ attacks on them as well w/ people trying to send in incorrect amounts, paperwork, malware, etc... that slowed the process. Their transparency is a doubled edged sword as everyone has had front row access to the difficulties of launching a new project w/ no premine, master node pre sale, or ICO. Plenty of new organizational issues in which anyone who has started a new business fully understands. However, calling them a scam is both erroneous and grossly negligent.  I recommend everyone do their own due diligence and form their own thoughts and opinions after directly participating in the Reef Community on their Discord channel. I typically do not post here, but felt the need to defend this project from any false accusations pertaining to ones individual disappointment w/ their swap process. My goal here is to give a view from a different lens from someone who has multiple successful businesses and is a volunteer and contributor with zero compensation from this project. Personally, I'm more interested in the investment of the educational awareness, charitable organizations, and global support for new technology to clean up our oceans and bleaching of the Coral Reefs. I seek a better world for my children. Some of us desire to support the transparent public ledger of this project for a greater cause over personal monetary gain.  There a lots of scams in the alt coin space, trust me, I get it 100%. But I have followed this project from the beginning of the launch and would of left a long time ago if I felt they were trying to scam innocent people. From my research, they're looking long term in providing global support for a good cause that is genuine in nature and free from any malice.
Activity: 2
I received my swap perfectly fine from the reefcoin team. This was the TXid: 007606db29f18aa2c03bddee561ee2d9ec0babc8edae788a6c63ac8d82767e08.
I also don't get why people are calling it a scam. Yeah there were some hiccups but since the last wallet update everything is pretty smooth. The team is responsive so let's wait and see what they come up with before calling it a scam.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I did receive my swap

Transaction ID
0000000000313fb1db57e718e32e4547e7120072ef85bc8a291c9211525c9712

28773.73 Reef
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
REEFCOIN on ProtoPool.net

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://eu2.protopool.net:3665 -u REEF_WALLET -p c=REEF

Low fee 1%. Payouts every hour.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5kCawsw

Come and join us!
Activity: 95
Hello all, usually i am not writing here,but i have to report that i did received my swap today after emailing the reef support team and sending them my old wallet.
So all of these who complain about not receiving their swap, please be patient and don't blame developers about being scam coin or other unproved allegations.

PS. old wallet mined from protopool.net/?address=RCVUYFs2jXbKYrSNb5MZjqXA8fWJ4KhJe9

and here is the proof of transactions to my new wallet

Debit: -8143.29800000 REEF
Transaction fee: -0.00039960 REEF
Net amount: -8143.29839960 REEF
Transaction ID: 720d16be6233b8612b0ac14a153372138b41d46b3101d8407fa876b382eb16de-000

Debit: -3121.26000000 REEF
Transaction fee: -0.00022220 REEF
Net amount: -3121.26022220 REEF
Transaction ID: 6d6af1f3366e8ee74cf21fbc212c06d467342fcc45b600a9334b9a7e14a6f270-000

PPS. so be patient and try to figure out with support what happened.

Hey please email [email protected]
Activity: 3
Hello all, usually i am not writing here,but i have to report that i did received my swap today after emailing the reef support team and sending them my old wallet.
So all of these who complain about not receiving their swap, please be patient and don't blame developers about being scam coin or other unproved allegations.

PS. old wallet mined from protopool.net/?address=RCVUYFs2jXbKYrSNb5MZjqXA8fWJ4KhJe9

and here is the proof of transactions to my new wallet

Debit: -8143.29800000 REEF
Transaction fee: -0.00039960 REEF
Net amount: -8143.29839960 REEF
Transaction ID: 720d16be6233b8612b0ac14a153372138b41d46b3101d8407fa876b382eb16de-000

Debit: -3121.26000000 REEF
Transaction fee: -0.00022220 REEF
Net amount: -3121.26022220 REEF
Transaction ID: 6d6af1f3366e8ee74cf21fbc212c06d467342fcc45b600a9334b9a7e14a6f270-000

PPS. so be patient and try to figure out with support what happened.
We are doing another 15000 $REEF ReefCoin giveaway on our Discord Server! Ends today at 10:30PM EST! No sign ups required!

Join Us On Discord:
https://discord.gg/ffgCM36
Please do not make fake accusations here.

If you need to make a dispute about your swaps please email:

[email protected]

We have been taking care of them. There is a process to this.

We are not here to scam anyone, especially for such low amounts...

If you need to get your swaps straighten out, you need to email [email protected]

Thank you.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Miner on nvidia
Attention Scam!

Here's my story:

May 26-27 from the start I started to mine this coin. The start was restless, as the developer insisted on solo mining in the beginning. He had a working pool, but he offered people to mine solo. Disagreed such pools as arcpool.com and protopool.net. They organized mining on the pools. The developer didn't like it very much and he even wanted to reset the network at once, but then under the pressure of the community decided to hold a vote. The vote showed that people want to stay in the old blockchain. He, though reluctantly, but agreed. But after 4-5 days, he changed his mind and decided to reset the network. And to a certain not to disappoint, he promised to transfer all their coins to the new network.  Of course no one this not like but then people not knew that on fact they see only part of his balance in the best case!
About 30-31 may came the announcement of the swap of coins with the instructions that you need to do.

I like many people filled out the form and sent it to the developer. After that, it took 13 days. I periodically wrote in the discord questions on the swap, about once in two days, not to be Intrusive. I every time promised that soon, maybe tomorrow and so on.  Today, June 12, the news came that the swap was paid in full.  I opened my wallet and saw 20,000 reefs instead of 65,000. I was surprised and it seemed to me that this is some kind of mistake. I wrote in deep, but I was attacked from all sides, trying to make me feel bad or some sort of cheater. I provided all the evidence of my balance, but the developer instead of apologizing and making a transaction on the missing 45000, just left. He also wrote that will ban all who will ask him questions on the swap.

So here is the file with the collected developer purses for the implementation of the swap:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GIfp74nvBVxZVqo0zl6JORsGGEfe5QC376k5W0w0CHc/edit#gid=0
Please pay attention to line 818.  Here is my new wallet in the first column and my old wallet in the last column.  Just in case I make a screenshot if you remove the links.

Next, please pay attention to the payments. Also I do a screenshot if on pools delete an old network
https://arcpool.com/?address=RWyTF7xz7vN2HRjpCAt55BX2xs8MJprMm4

and

https://protopool.net/?address=RWyTF7xz7vN2HRjpCAt55BX2xs8MJprMm4

I was paid three times less than I had, and I was frozen for half a month.

P.S. If you think that your coins are already safe because you are already in the new network, then you are wrong. Tomorrow, the developer may conceive a new swap, and you will also lose more than half because he wanted to! I also want to note that because of his whim, the price of the coin fell ten times in half a month!

A man, I understand your discontent, but your evidence is not enough to blame for scam. I made an exchange just like you, but got my coins as intended.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Most of all in REEFCOIN I appreciate that it is based on the premise of ensuring anonymity, speed, honest development
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
This coin is a Scam.The developer communicates Mat for what I said to him that he communicated this to his mother.Gave me the ban and was expelled from the shell.People do not get involved with this coin.

what? i get that your calling it a scam but who is matt and why's someones mother being mentioned?
if you're going to say scam at least state a valid argument as to why
Activity: 2
This coin is a Scam.The developer communicates Tom for what I said to him that he communicated this to his mother.Gave me the ban and was expelled from the shell.People do not get involved with this coin.
REEF Swaps from v0.9.0 to v1.2.1 is now COMPLETE!

If you still haven't received your swaps please check this link for your address:

https://goo.gl/S7SNW6

Possible reasons why you did not receive:
-You sent TEST NET Wallet
-Your wallet.dat was empty
-Your wallet.dat was corrupted
-You had wrong format
-See "Notes" on the spreadsheet for more information

After reviewing the spreadsheet,  to dispute your Swap please send an e-mail to:

With the following:
-Discord Name/ID
-New/Old REEF Address on form
-Amount

[email protected]

Thanks @everyone!
Activity: 63
All new coin launches will now use the term "don't reefcoin it".

At least REEF devs don't run away with our money
I wonder how many coins were made to scam, but had the be fixed after launch just for the scam to work lol.

Note: I'm not saying reef is a scam or am I implying it, just a funny thought I had.... Cool story bro
Activity: 274
Merit: 1

At least REEF devs don't run away with our money
Activity: 322
Activity: 3
Has spork enable happened yet, still having Masternode issues.

SPORK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!

All SeedNodes and MasterNodes still on v1.2.0 or older are now suspended.

We have lift off :rocket:! Please update to v1.2.1 Protocol 70208 to come to the Moon with us!

All peers (Wallets / SeedNodes / Masternodes) on OLD Protocol 70206 will no longer work with our current blockchain!

Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend!
Pages:
Jump to: