Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐳REEFCOIN🐳X16S MASTERNODE|NO PREMINE|NO ICO|NO MN PRESALE|POW/POS/MN|FAIR - page 8. (Read 10584 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Can you answer two very basic questions please:

1. What does reefcoin have to do with coral reefs, i.e. what purpose is intended for that coin and how does it do anything for coral reefs?
2. Where is the whitepaper?

1. 10% of Block Reward will go towards Development Funds. A break down of which will include: funds to continue develop the project, legal fees, exchange listing fees, and as well as coral reef charities.

We are in talks with the following groups:
NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program - https://coralreef.noaa.gov/
Coral Reefs - the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - https://www.nfwf.org/coralreef/
Coral Reef Conservation | Coral Reef Alliance - https://coral.org/

2. We are currently finalizing our whitepaper

Please join us on Discord as we have our FAQs and are answering questions as they pop up!

Many original.
Such benefit for reefs.
Many selflessness.

So much the same coin, website, team, bullshit and nonsense as https://nusa.io/.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Weird design without White Paper. I am even finding interesting the proposal of the currency for mining and masternode, there are also comments that a member of the team has participated in other scam coin projects. I do not think I'm going to waste my time investing in that currency. A project in the beginning has to have a White Paper is like an architect's project. I've also been researching team members, practically none of them have project link in their personal profiles. This is very strange. I work on a "serious" project and I do not refer to it !.
I want to make it clear that I am not accusing anyone. But I find it strange.
 Lips sealed

Who is the member of the team that you’re referring to? I know there was a spammer that spammed our discord server with FUD. We will release our whitepaper soon. We will tell our team members to update their LinkedIn profiles. Thank you.

Okay, I'm not saying that members have been involved in the project in the past, but we have so many coins that start today and end in a week, we're tired of promises and fakes. I know I can not seem to make a difference here in the forum for being a new member, but I have activities in other groups and with strong followers. Just the fact that its manifestation here in the forum already contributes strongly to the credibility of the currency. Thank you for your positive response and I will follow the project if possible I will make a strong disclosure if the currency positivity over time.
 Smiley

After our investigation, the team and advisors and I have decided to remove the person as Jr. Moderator. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

On another note, I’m pleased to announce:

REEFCORE v0.8.0 “Poseidon”  is now available for testing on GitHub! This is a brand new blockchain!

Please note we are still in beta testing phase! Let's squash out all the bugs for Main Net Launch in less than 2 days! All coins mined on Test Net will be wiped for Main Net Launch!

Make sure you delete your ReefCore folder in your

C:/Users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming folder!

Download:
https://github.com/reefcoin-io/reefcore/releases

Thank you @everyone for your continued support in this great journey!

please use addnode for wallet sync

Official list of 0.8.0 ReefSeeds

addnode=167.99.159.47
addnode=198.27.74.99
addnode=204.48.20.71
addnode=108.61.132.69
addnode=149.28.51.179
addnode=149.28.62.61
addnode=45.76.216.236
addnode=23.95.197.35
addnode=198.23.228.235
addnode=107.174.138.108
addnode=107.174.138.115
addnode=206.189.232.5
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
Weird design without White Paper. I am even finding interesting the proposal of the currency for mining and masternode, there are also comments that a member of the team has participated in other scam coin projects. I do not think I'm going to waste my time investing in that currency. A project in the beginning has to have a White Paper is like an architect's project. I've also been researching team members, practically none of them have project link in their personal profiles. This is very strange. I work on a "serious" project and I do not refer to it !.
 Lips sealed

Who is the member of the team that you’re referring to? I know there was a spammer that spammed our discord server with FUD. We will release our whitepaper soon. We will tell our team members to update their LinkedIn profiles. Thank you.

Okay, I'm not saying that members have been involved in the project in the past, but we have so many coins that start today and end in a week, we're tired of promises and fakes. I know I can not seem to make a difference here in the forum for being a new member, but I have activities in other groups and with strong followers. Just the fact that its manifestation here in the forum already contributes strongly to the credibility of the currency. Thank you for your positive response and I will follow the project if possible I will make a strong disclosure if the currency positivity over time.
 Smiley
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
How many percent pow how many percent masternodes rewards from the block reward?
 Lips sealed

Activity: 160
A project having great idea to all consumers.Platforms that  supported multi-languages.Im glad to say thank you to all the team behind this platfom. To the moon.
egretia
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
 Lips sealed
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Activity: 109
copper member
Activity: 161
VOTE FOR EXCHANGE:

Ubit - Cryptocurrency Exchange

Vote REEFCOIN, be listed - https://vote.ubit.pw/
How is it ensured that the 10% funds will go where it should? IS there any other trusted governing body overlooking the process? Will financials be 100% transparent with a yearly transparency report?

Zcash takes 20% / BWK takes 10% / ZenCash 8.5% - these are all founder's fees. 10% of Block Reward will go towards Development Funds. A break down of which will include: funds to continue develop the project, legal fees, exchange listing fees, and as well as coral reef charities. All the fees and funds will be fully transparent. We will be implementing a voting system into our wallet as well so the community can vote on where donations will be going each month.

The beauty of this is, if REEFCOIN doesn't live up to its promises - the community will steer away. This is majorly different than premine and MN presale because devs/ founder can just dump their premine and money from MN presale and run away. 10% founder fee is gradual. We need constant funding to make the project thrive.

Please keep in mind that this is a life long passion project for me. I LOVE the REEFS and CRYPTO. Before this I used to have a coral farm in my basement selling as a vendor/store. This project was created on the grounds for passion, transparency, trust and decentralization. For all transparency and decentralization purposes a voting system on the wallet will be developed so people can choose the charities funds will be going to.
Activity: 15
How is it ensured that the 10% funds will go where it should? IS there any other trusted governing body overlooking the process? Will financials be 100% transparent with a yearly transparency report?

1. What does reefcoin have to do with coral reefs, i.e. what purpose is intended for that coin and how does it do anything for coral reefs?

1. 10% of Block Reward will go towards Development Funds. A break down of which will include: funds to continue develop the project, legal fees, exchange listing fees, and as well as coral reef charities.

We are in talks with the following groups:
NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program - https://coralreef.noaa.gov/
Coral Reefs - the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - https://www.nfwf.org/coralreef/
Coral Reef Conservation | Coral Reef Alliance - https://coral.org/

2. We are currently finalizing our whitepaper

Please join us on Discord as we have our FAQs and are answering questions as they pop up!

brand new
Activity: 0
interesting project but i do not see the road map and white paper link here, where can we see it?
let's get more information about this new project, hopefully progress this project will be better good if monitored.
So... Is this now live? Can we start mining with CPU on main net? When is GPU mining expected to be available?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
No MN presale, fair launch, no pre mine, road map, team,...
Been a while I have seen such a well prepared project.
Will assign my rigs.
 Smiley 

Can I download the beta wallet ahead of time and used the address generated by that for mainet?

No. The Main Net Blockchain will be a separate chain. Everything will be wiped 100%. Including wallets.
Activity: 164
Pages:
Jump to: