Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🐳REEFCOIN🐳X16S MASTERNODE|NO PREMINE|NO ICO|NO MN PRESALE|POW/POS/MN|FAIR - page 9. (Read 10584 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
No MN presale, fair launch, no pre mine, road map, team,...
Been a while I have seen such a well prepared project.
Will assign my rigs.
 Smiley 

Can I download the beta wallet ahead of time and used the address generated by that for mainet?
Activity: 106
No MN presale, fair launch, no pre mine, road map, team,...
Been a while I have seen such a well prepared project.
Will assign my rigs.
 Smiley 
Activity: 95

How to prepare for REEFCOIN Main Net Launch:

1. If you have been beta testing on our blockchain, you need to delete the following folder: C:/users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ReefCore
2. Delete your old wallet and download our new wallet from the link given on May 21st - 12:00PM EST - Please note that the new wallet will NOT be on our current GitHub. It will be released on Discord for a fair launch. Only myself and @biddy will have access to the new release wallet.
3. @Contributors with ReefSeeds (aka SeedNodes) will need to stand by to update to the new blockchain once the new wallet is released
4. First Masternode and GPU/Pool Mining: Due to the nature of Masternode blockchain, we would first need to form a ReefNode (aka Masternode) in order to enable GPU/Pool Mining. Since we are a NO PREMINE blockchain, we will need to combine our efforts to acquire 500,000 REEF to make our first ReefNode. I will coordinate which wallet to send to form our first ReefNode. As far as I know, we will be the only Masternode blockchain with no premine to start a Masternode at the start. Please keep in mind that if you contribute to the first ReefNode, you will be refunded and compensated when we get a second ReefNode up! As a bonus to those who will lend at least 50K REEF will receive our brand new real life minted Reef Coin as well as a @Contributors role on discord! P.S before a ReefNode is online, you will encounter a wallet “loop sync” because it will keep trying to look for a ReefNode.
5. Keep in mind that the new Main Net Blockchain will be online roughly 30-60 minutes prior to the release of the wallets. This is to we can double check and provide a secure and successful launch for REEFCOIN. During that time I will setup a few seed nodes as well.
6. I will be live-streaming all day for Main Net Launch day on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefCoin - I will give live support for those who needs help and I will do a live REEFCOIN giveaway at the end of the livestream!

Thank you @everyone for your continued support so far in this amazing project! We’ve grown so much in the past week! Let’s keep the momentum going!

For more information please view: #reef-faqs

How will the coins required for first masternode be generated if mining cannot start without at least one masternode and there is no premine? Please explain.

We will need to first mine with CPU. Masternode will active GPU/Pool Mining.

Who are "we"?
You mean, you will premine one MN BEFORE start GPU/Pool Mining?

Wallets will be released at launch date to everyone. "We" are the entire REEFCOIN Community will be mining it. We over almost over 1500+ Members on Discord now. Everyone will be mining with CPU until a masternode is enabled, which will in turn enable GPU and Pool Mining.
Activity: 23
Looking forward to the mainnet launch.   Cheesy
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
Will my coins remain?

obviously not as they are testnet coins only which are not to be kept when testing is done
Activity: 30
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
REEFCOIN cryptocurrency for sea life which restores coral reeves around the world, using decentralization of safety of blockade - this currency has very good purposes!
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Hungarian translation reserve if needed
Activity: 65
In a nutshell, because there is no pre-mine, in order for the daemon wallet to fully sync, at least one mn has to be up. Without this, gpu mining cannot start on the pools.  The core team did not want a pre-mine (for transparency) so instead, once the main net goes live, it will be cpu mined until someone gets enough for a masternode. Ideally this would be done by the core team. Myself and many others plan to lend our initial coins to the core team to stand up this first mn asap. They will return the coins later.

Hope that makes sense.

1. If you have been beta testing on our blockchain, you need to delete the following folder: C:/users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ReefCore
2. Delete your old wallet and download our new wallet from the link given on May 21st - 12:00PM EST - Please note that the new wallet will NOT be on our current GitHub. It will be released on Discord for a fair launch. Only myself and @biddy will have access to the new release wallet.
3. @Contributors with ReefSeeds (aka SeedNodes) will need to stand by to update to the new blockchain once the new wallet is released
4. First Masternode and GPU/Pool Mining: Due to the nature of Masternode blockchain, we would first need to form a ReefNode (aka Masternode) in order to enable GPU/Pool Mining. Since we are a NO PREMINE blockchain, we will need to combine our efforts to acquire 500,000 REEF to make our first ReefNode. I will coordinate which wallet to send to form our first ReefNode. As far as I know, we will be the only Masternode blockchain with no premine to start a Masternode at the start. Please keep in mind that if you contribute to the first ReefNode, you will be refunded and compensated when we get a second ReefNode up! As a bonus to those who will lend at least 50K REEF will receive our brand new real life minted Reef Coin as well as a @Contributors role on discord! P.S before a ReefNode is online, you will encounter a wallet “loop sync” because it will keep trying to look for a ReefNode.
5. Keep in mind that the new Main Net Blockchain will be online roughly 30-60 minutes prior to the release of the wallets. This is to we can double check and provide a secure and successful launch for REEFCOIN. During that time I will setup a few seed nodes as well.
6. I will be live-streaming all day for Main Net Launch day on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefCoin - I will give live support for those who needs help and I will do a live REEFCOIN giveaway at the end of the livestream!

Thank you @everyone for your continued support so far in this amazing project! We’ve grown so much in the past week! Let’s keep the momentum going!

How will the coins required for first masternode be generated if mining cannot start without at least one masternode and there is no premine? Please explain.

Who are "we"?
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Now that project begin to look strange...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

Who are "we"?
interesting project but i do not see the road map and white paper link here, where can we see it?
let's get more information about this new project, hopefully progress this project will be better good if monitored.

Roadmap:
https://reefcoin.io/#roadmap

Whitepaper release will be soon.
Activity: 2
This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects

Activity: 3
此币已加入算力内参打新列表,

欢迎订阅 suanli.io 关注更多打新项目。

This coin is added to suanli.io new coin list for 100+ miners to view in china. Good luck!

Activity: 560
Merit: 270
for the first time I see such a project that came to the forum and said that they will not have sales and sales in general, not some ico or other kind of fees, it will be very interesting to see how you keep the word
Activity: 5
I did not see the information about the stock exchange
Update for May 21st - 12:00PM EST

```Our team and advisors have decided that it is best to do one final “dress rehearsal” by launching our 0.8.0 Poseidon Blockchain (Main Net Version) and Wallets to perform one last testing phase in place of Main Net tomorrow Monday at 12:00PM EST.

Tonight (Sunday) we will be releasing the builds for 0.7.0 at 11:59PM EST. We feel that it is necessary to have this final testing phase to ensure everything goes 100% smoothly rather than rushing the launch with uncertainties. We are pushing Main Net Launch date to Thursday May 24th 12:00PM EST. ```

Thank you @everyone for your understanding and your continued support in this great venture!

P.S please make sure to delete the following folder for the new test blockchain:

```C:/users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ReefCore```

Will my coins remain?
Update for May 21st - 12:00PM EST

```Our team and advisors have decided that it is best to do one final “dress rehearsal” by launching our 0.8.0 Poseidon Blockchain (Main Net Version) and Wallets to perform one last testing phase in place of Main Net tomorrow Monday at 12:00PM EST.

Tonight (Sunday) we will be releasing the builds for 0.7.0 at 11:59PM EST. We feel that it is necessary to have this final testing phase to ensure everything goes 100% smoothly rather than rushing the launch with uncertainties. We are pushing Main Net Launch date to Thursday May 24th 12:00PM EST. ```

Thank you @everyone for your understanding and your continued support in this great venture!

P.S please make sure to delete the following folder for the new test blockchain:

```C:/users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ReefCore```
Pages:
Jump to: