Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families ! - page 11. (Read 14555 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Relief Project $TGAO list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com/
Activity: 700
Merit: 304
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added ReliefProject to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for ReliefProject Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u iQe3XKBPKTcZHbmEnEpYChMXgnUp2FJXSD -p c=TGAO

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/TGAO

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2003

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Dev your new exchange masternodexchange.com looks interesting, what will be your next steps with the site?

we will work on advertising and other exchanges now as well as fix any bugs any users report  .. we are also on masternodes.pro for funding we will use some funding made from MN sales to pay for this aswell
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Dev your new exchange masternodexchange.com looks interesting, what will be your next steps with the site?
Hi,
my Wallet is not staking anymore.... its like 1 or 2 Weeks now. I don't have a sync problem.
I already downloaded the wallet new and deleted all datas (except wallet and backups) and tryed it again, but it won't work for me Sad Huh

what is your balance?
5197~

yea its not very large compared to the reserve that is staking i will move the reserve balance to MNs so users with small balances can stake... i will do this process so as i dont want to MAK the POS chain stuck by moving the big amount of coins so just execpt you 5197 to get more rewards within a month i would say i can have all coins switch to MN
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Hi,
my Wallet is not staking anymore.... its like 1 or 2 Weeks now. I don't have a sync problem.
I already downloaded the wallet new and deleted all datas (except wallet and backups) and tryed it again, but it won't work for me Sad Huh

what is your balance?
5197~
Hi,

what is your balance?
Activity: 41
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Hi,
The wallet is very polished and rewards are great for masternode. Ganjaman is TGAO on any of the rank sites? what are your plans to publicize the project. Thanks

We will be on Masternodes.pro and mnrank soon i have actually already talk to masternode.pro dev
hi,

The project has huge potential for developments with masternodes included in the network. I saw your announcement about masternodes giveway. Thanks for the campaign. How about signature bounties in the future, dev?

Thank you for the support... when you say signature do you mean like graphics or?
Activity: 168
hi,

The project has huge potential for developments with masternodes included in the network. I saw your announcement about masternodes giveway. Thanks for the campaign. How about signature bounties in the future, dev?
Activity: 60
The wallet is very polished and rewards are great for masternode. Ganjaman is TGAO on any of the rank sites? what are your plans to publicize the project. Thanks
Dev, are still there or disappeared already. You had a good start, but I don‘t hear anything from you.
It would be pity, you made this coin just to collect few BTC from the users. You had much larger potential to make profit here.

i plan to make more than just a few BTC that would be stupid of me to run away with ANY BTC that is not MINE ! i have made it clear before i do not plan on going anywhere my track record so far can prove it

if you have any concerns join discord and message me personally i am basically the only main coder so i spend most of my days coding and check on chat when i can
Again, I willingly want to believe. but with the listing you are too long. This does not add to the project of trust and attractiveness. it needs to be understood and solved in the near future.

we are not "too long " first read the ANN it says we will get to exchange 1 month after released we just finished the MN giveaways few days to a week ago ... so if you want to be very technical we are 1 week behind schedule, also i am not here to force you to believe me i will not rush into anything because some users dont want to wait.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dev, are still there or disappeared already. You had a good start, but I don‘t hear anything from you.
It would be pity, you made this coin just to collect few BTC from the users. You had much larger potential to make profit here.

i plan to make more than just a few BTC that would be stupid of me to run away with ANY BTC that is not MINE ! i have made it clear before i do not plan on going anywhere my track record so far can prove it

if you have any concerns join discord and message me personally i am basically the only main coder so i spend most of my days coding and check on chat when i can
Again, I willingly want to believe. but with the listing you are too long. This does not add to the project of trust and attractiveness. it needs to be understood and solved in the near future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dev is still active, you'll find him more in the discor channel. https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3
I'm reading a discord! He does not write anything specific. No specific deadlines. There were no statements that at least some kind of listing was paid for. Although on those bitcoins that he collected from the sale of masternodes, it was possible to listing. and not one!

.. we will release more news on coinexchange soon!
I really hope

Dev is still active, you'll find him more in the discor channel. https://discord.gg/U7hS6E3
I'm reading a discord! He does not write anything specific. No specific deadlines. There were no statements that at least some kind of listing was paid for. Although on those bitcoins that he collected from the sale of masternodes, it was possible to listing. and not one!

i always answer and we are in the debate of paying for Cryptioapa which will take most if not all funding or coinexchange which is only 1 BTC we are going with coinexchange for now and while we wait i have also setup an OFFICIAL ReliefProject and GanjaProject exchange ... www.masternodexchange.com you can buy MRJA and TGAO there once users start selling we just opened for beta so report any and if all bugs thank you everyone for your time .. we will release more news on coinexchange soon!
Pages:
Jump to: