Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families ! - page 6. (Read 14555 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Promo: Thousands of coins are being given away currently. Join the discord for details!  Cheesy https://discord.gg/d8ThUBU
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone! We've started crowdfunding for our TGAO listing on Crypto-Bridge and we only have .2 BTC left! Please consider donating some of those epic masternode profits to help get this awesome project moving up so we can start helping more & more people!

Please come join our discord to chat with the community and get updates on the listing!

Discord Invite - https://discord.gg/wpAngdk

Do not disgrace!)) For listing on the exchange must pay this addict-ganjaman!
He collected BTC from people and promised on this money to come to exchanges!
Not only have people lost money on his coin Scam, but also on the listing ask.. Absolutely conscience have lost!

While I can't speak to any of that, my experience has been a positive one. I've already ROI'd 3 times since i got a masternode setup. I have also seen the good this project does outside the crypto world.

lol dont worry about that fool i am already putting in .2 of the .5 btc need while hes still crying about being on cryptoia i cant with these people too funny

I'm not worried anymore - you're not worthy!)
why did you pay only 0.2 btc? and the rest who will pay? or are you waiting for the community to pay for you? you collected on the sale of shit 7 btc and can't pay 0,5 btc for listing?
so who are you after that?
all you do is collect money from people and then walk around and begging for your investors to pay for the listing instead of you!)))))))
so I'm not worried, I'm saying all your projects are fraud!

:-) you dont know about the other exchanges we will be paying for an other listings .. i hope you never run a business as you will spend all your money on 1 thing. there is a plan for it all if you dont believe i really dont care honestly. have a nice day !

I don't care how many businesses you have!
you are obliged to fulfill your obligations to investors!
are you selling your shit together 7 BTC! and this money is enough to pay for the listing of 0.5 BTC!
but since you're a very greedy dick, you decided to keep begging money from your community! Absolutely conscience have lost!
Hi Everyone! We've started crowdfunding for our TGAO listing on Crypto-Bridge and we only have .2 BTC left! Please consider donating some of those epic masternode profits to help get this awesome project moving up so we can start helping more & more people!

Please come join our discord to chat with the community and get updates on the listing!

Not only have people lost money on his coin Scam, but also on the listing ask.. Absolutely conscience have lost!

While I can't speak to any of that, my experience has been a positive one. I've already ROI'd 3 times since i got a masternode setup. I have also seen the good this project does outside the crypto world.

1. lol) how do you consider ROI if the coin price is zero?  the coin is worthless - it's obvious)
2. why do you not ask for a listing of coins from the developer, and turn to investors?

1. Private sales in various discord servers - it is also listed on masternodexchange.com which i have also sold some on and sold some when coinsmarket was not crap.
2. I don't consider any coin to be completely on the Dev. They are there to launch and support the coin technically (and in other ways) but i believe the people involved from the community side need to chip in help as well. These are all essentially start-ups and like any startup needs support from outsiders. Again I have no issues helping this dev and this community out as i have had no negative experiences.

1. LOL)) masternodexchange.com - no comments))))
2. Yes, I completely agree with you, when the developers of the coin are honest and decent people - they need help!
BUT NOT IN THIS CASE, WHEN TALKING ABOUT PROJECTS of a drug ADDICT - ganjaman! this monster creates a fraudulent projects with many million Premine, sell them to people and NEVER fulfilling its promises! And then another, begging money from investors for what is OBLIGED to do myself.
I always rely on facts, and facts speak for themselves!

Judge for yourself - he has NOT FULFILLED ANY of ITS PROMISES, although since the start of the coin it's been 5 months!!!
Conclusion: ganjaman - a liar, a thief and a crook!
P. S. I appeal to all the investors who dealt with ganjaman - don'T give HIM EVEN a CENT!!!
because he will surely deceive you!
Activity: 700
Merit: 304

lol dont worry about that fool i am already putting in .2 of the .5 btc need while hes still crying about being on cryptoia i cant with these people too funny

why did you pay only 0.2 btc? and the rest who will pay? or are you waiting for the community to pay for you? you collected on the sale of shit 7 btc and can't pay 0,5 btc for listing?
all you do is collect money from people and then walk around and begging for your investors to pay for the listing instead of you!)))))))

:-) you dont know about the other exchanges we will be paying for an other listings .. i hope you never run a business as you will spend all your money on 1 thing. there is a plan for it all if you dont believe i really dont care honestly. have a nice day !
Activity: 11

1. lol) how do you consider ROI if the coin price is zero?  the coin is worthless - it's obvious)
2. why do you not ask for a listing of coins from the developer, and turn to investors?

1. Private sales in various discord servers - it is also listed on masternodexchange.com which i have also sold some on and sold some when coinsmarket was not crap.
2. I don't consider any coin to be completely on the Dev. They are there to launch and support the coin technically (and in other ways) but i believe the people involved from the community side need to chip in help as well. These are all essentially start-ups and like any startup needs support from outsiders. Again I have no issues helping this dev and this community out as i have had no negative experiences.

1. lol) how do you consider ROI if the coin price is zero?  the coin is worthless - it's obvious)

Activity: 98
Looks good, going to mine this coin:)looks good this coin
You can now find TGAO on the rank site https://mntop.co.in/ the Roi is actually higher than whats listed there and some payouts are up to 5000 to 6000 coins each
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
You also have a Wallet for the Raspberry Pi?
We are only 16k away from being listed on mntop!! Let's all go and donate a bit to get TGAO listed.
HOW TO UPDATE:

SIMPLE DO NOT MAKE IT HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE

1. SHUT OFF OLD WALLET MAKE SURE ITS CLOSED 100%

2. DOWNLOAD NEW WALLET

3. DELETE OLD WALLET AND PUT NEW WALLET ON DESKTOP

4. OPEN AND VERIFY

v1.0.5.0-ReliefV2

Windows: https://drive.google.com/open?id=193MoskX7MR0bT36OavVFl6iGMr_7o74F
Activity: 88
look like solid project, any MN stats please?
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mntop.co.in
Hello.
We added ReliefProject to the voting on https://mntop.co.in
As soon as the voting is over we will create and run your masternode on our service.
and will publish detailed statistics about your coin.

Current Active Masternodes 29

Best regard.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
I try to produce a podcast each week, and in doing the research for that podcast I read hundreds of forum posts, here and on Reddit, I have no less than 15 Discord servers I'm participating in at any given time, I read a half dozen whitepapers a week. I came upon this in this project in this week's analysis prep. And so I've read every post for all of the projects of this dev from the beginning, I've dropped into the Discord channel, I've downloaded the wallet, and I've watched and listened, and my conclusion is that while the project might be a little bumpy - like about 75% of all crypto projects - the people who are slamming this dev are not being fair.

The way I see the masternode concept from an investment perspective is that you have a choice:

1. Get in as early as you can, for as low a price as you can, and be prepared for a rough ride and maybe if you are lucky at the end of that ride, when it smooths out, you will holding a lot more value than when you started.  And maybe you will also have enjoyed a decent return.

2. Wait for more information and get in later at a higher price. 

This is the same exact decision you make if you trade futures, for instance, or pretty much anything. You always have the decision of buying low with more risk and less information, or waiting for more information, buying higher, with less risk.  You pay for less risk. That's the way it is.

What I see from an objective standpoint, at this moment, is that the coin is listed on an exchange where you can buy them (at least when they are done moving their servers), the coin is listed on coinmarketcap, and on a couple of masternode sites.  From what I can tell, while there are the typical problems with wallet syncs, etc, and people who are not that technical trying to run masternodes on Linux (these people should think hard about shared masternode services ... really, guys ...), there doesn't seem to be any major issues, except for these very loud complainers.  The amounts they are complaining about vs. the cost of listing coins on exchanges ($75,0000 to list a coin?  Really guys?) leads me to believe that they are being overly demanding and frankly somewhat selfish.  They seem to want immediate and unrealistic gratification. 

I feel like they are trying to have it both ways from the points above.  I would say "Hey, you want listings on all exchanges, all masternode sites, and whatever else you want ... go ahead and buy a $40,000 masternode from some other coin."  I would also say diversify - join a few different projects with the hope that one of them will really pop, so you don't go completely insane an off the rails when the project you are involved in doesn't move as fast as you would like it to.

Anyway - that's my take on this.

Pages:
Jump to: