Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families ! - page 13. (Read 14555 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi dev. I just downloaded the wallet and I also have joined the ReliefProject Discord channel.

Is there no more TGAO airdrop? Or are there still airdrops? thanks

you can claim the faucet every 3 hours on the website

From what I could quickly catch from the OP, is this a coin fully dedicated to charity?

basically we look to help those really in need . we want funds to be the last thing on anyone's mind when dealing with any crisis

I crypto that sounds almost to beautiful to be true... All those greedy people around. But I like your idea and I hope you are honest about it. Good to have people like you in the space. I sometimes feel that the good guys are an absolute minority in crypto.

im in it for the people . my actions will back up my words just stay around you will see

Oh I believe you. Not saying that there are no good people in crypto. I just think there are less good people than bad people Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 304
good project, i has read your project thread, and i look something that translation, maybe i will be join indonesia translation, but i will read again about rule this project

i believe the indonesia translation is done .. unless you are talking about a steemit review
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
good project, i has read your project thread, and i look something that translation, maybe i will be join indonesia translation, but i will read again about rule this project
Get your spot in for the free masternode Giveaway!!! visit www.reliefproject.us for more information
ganjaman, you make a good job and I believe in your project. Your site is great.
I think it will help many people.

thank you for the great support
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ganjaman, you make a good job and I believe in your project. Your site is great.
I think it will help many people.
Hi dev. I just downloaded the wallet and I also have joined the ReliefProject Discord channel.

From what I could quickly catch from the OP, is this a coin fully dedicated to charity?

basically we look to help those really in need . we want funds to be the last thing on anyone's mind when dealing with any crisis

I crypto that sounds almost to beautiful to be true... All those greedy people around. But I like your idea and I hope you are honest about it. Good to have people like you in the space. I sometimes feel that the good guys are an absolute minority in crypto.

im in it for the people . my actions will back up my words just stay around you will see

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

New bounty
5000 TGAO bounty for a great steemit review
explain what our cause is about
MASTERNODE GIVEAWAY ACTIVE

go to www.reliefproject.us sign up or log in..... hover over giveaways click masternode giveaways from more information :smiley: GOODLUCK ALL WE WILL ANNOUNCE IN 2 WEEKS THE WINNER TELL YOUR FRIENDS

You will also earn 0.002 TGAO for tweeting

THX for the information, i sign up a have a look at your project, you have planned a exchange?

Yes we are actually now on the voting list on www.c-cex.com  you can go there head to voting search TGAO and cast your vote !
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
MASTERNODE GIVEAWAY ACTIVE

go to www.reliefproject.us sign up or log in..... hover over giveaways click masternode giveaways from more information :smiley: GOODLUCK ALL WE WILL ANNOUNCE IN 2 WEEKS THE WINNER TELL YOUR FRIENDS

You will also earn 0.002 TGAO for tweeting

THX for the information, i sign up a have a look at your project, you have planned a exchange?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I want to know when to go to the exchange
When it can be exchanged

we will start applying after MN giveaway

More
Keep tweeting you can tweet once an hour and each tweet is an entry into winning a free MN valued over $1000 USD..
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Thanks Dev! I just received 20.00 TGAO in my TGAO wallet.

Hoping for more airdrops to receive.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Hello, ganjaman.
Site www.reliefproject.us is working? My browsers dropped connection by time out.

yes everything should be working ? what browser are you using i recommend Chrome

I can confirm, with Chrome the site works fine. However, Safari has a problem with it. I can't login nor most of the menus are not active. Just FYI  Wink
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
I have a problem. When i run reliefd, i am getting next error:
Error: Error initializing wallet database environment /usr/ReliefProject/!
It's not first wallet, which i compiled on linux, but i got this error at first time.
What version of libdb do you use? Is this new installation of wallet and .TGAO folder was empty before starting wallet? Or maybe you have copied wallet.dat from another machine with another version of libdb?
These are my thoughts, for more exact information contact the developer in discord.
P.S. I use libdb4.8 and it runs ok.

I use libdb4.8 too. I installed it with masternodecoin.
https://github.com/masternodecoin/masternodecoin
Pages:
Jump to: