Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families ! - page 16. (Read 14555 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 700
Merit: 304
Dev, what is wrong with your chain. More than 90 min no block at all. Is nobody staking or mining, I doubt that, so what is the reason for it?

ther eis nothing wrong blocks are moving lots of users are staking .
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Dev, what is wrong with your chain. More than 90 min no block at all. Is nobody staking or mining, I doubt that, so what is the reason for it?
question would users want to limit the votes per a day OR just set a fee for each vote and have unlimited votes
fee will be between 0.05- 1 tgao
if we choose that option
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
What's the minimum amount for staking?

I got it, I can stake any amount.
Merit: 0
What's the minimum amount for staking?
Merit: 10
What coin amounts need for real POS? Less than 500 TGAO will work?

you can stake any amount
Yes I can stake, I know. My question is from what amount I will started to earn rewards?

i would put a couple thousand if you want a bigger network weight
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

you can stake any amount
Yes I can stake, I know. My question is from what amount I will started to earn rewards?
I like the noble cause for which this coin was created. Very few do I know have such good motive. I am happy to read the details and am sure that many would definitely benefit from this.

Thank you for getting this together and sharing with the community. Will follow you along and for sure pool in some money for support.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Our main goal is to help those in need and we plan to do it by any means!

Thank you for your support :-)

have a wonderful day
Masternode hype is not as big as before, before you could put this in the title and everyone would buy it

we have a good amount of MN on the network already

dear read the topic from the outset there described the number of coins for the master node that the developer

sorry i dont understand

Hello, all.

you can stake any amount
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello, all.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
dear read the topic from the outset there described the number of coins for the master node that the developer
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Masternode hype is not as big as before, before you could put this in the title and everyone would buy it
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
Added to pool.minertopia.org

Please add to ann

Thanks
Activity: 868
I like the noble cause for which this coin was created. Very few do I know have such good motive. I am happy to read the details and am sure that many would definitely benefit from this.

Thank you for getting this together and sharing with the community. Will follow you along and for sure pool in some money for support.

Thanks and have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
Activity: 161
How much coins will masternode cost?
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
great Thank you i will send you bounty

THX i have received the Bounty  Kiss Kiss so i hope the coin starts early at a exchange, so i can bought some coins for the Masternode Wink

This is a free request Wink

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

When the dev make a sample, we can make more requests Wink

we are not going on exchange till website is fully done that is stage 2 . so about 3-4 weeks left .... we are listed on 1 exchange but it doesnt seem secure and i wouldnt trade on it so that is up to you. i am selling mn if you would like contact me and we can talk more about it

hello, yes that is quite reasonable to wait, I will send you a PM Wink
Pages:
Jump to: