Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families ! - page 2. (Read 14555 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Can you run 2 masternodes (cold, so with linux VPS) from one windows wallet ?

Already I have one masternode, It runs fine. And today I've added a new node (diffe[Suspicious link removed] server). Used the same staps (beginning of this posting). And the new node starts perfect.

But the first one now seems to be "Not in the masternode list" according to the Windows wallet. At VPS level the debug command (reliefd masternode debug) shows : "not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!"

In the wallet there is more than 100.000 coins so the coins are there.

What did I do wrong ?

I've had this same issue, resolved it by checking the following things:

- Make sure every masternode uses a different private key ("masternode genkey" command in the debug console).
- Make sure to start your masternodes by pressing "start all" instead of just "start".
- For each masternode you must have one transaction of exactly 30,000 coins. So you specifically must have 2 transactions of this exact amount in your wallet.

I also use a different wallet address for each node, but i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Activity: 38
Can you run 2 masternodes (cold, so with linux VPS) from one windows wallet ?

Already I have one masternode, It runs fine. And today I've added a new node (different VPS server). Used the same staps (beginning of this posting). And the new node starts perfect.

But the first one now seems to be "Not in the masternode list" according to the Windows wallet. At VPS level the debug command (reliefd masternode debug) shows : "not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!"

In the wallet there is more than 100.000 coins so the coins are there.

What did I do wrong ?
Activity: 16
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard

How dont i have motivation to work hard? i believe i been pushing out updates and giveaways

Hey may be referring to the software issues that take forever to fix... not only on this project, but MRJA, masternodexchange...
Activity: 700
Merit: 304
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard

How dont i have motivation to work hard? i believe i been pushing out updates and giveaways
Activity: 74
Activity: 8
This is a interesting project.
Activity: 21
Nice, a project I can feel good about investing in, and not worry about checking my portfolio every 10 minutes. Whether the price bottoms out, stays the same or pumps I can still feel good about helping people in need.
Activity: 182
The project should be promising. All investors are already in a hurry to buy this magic coin. Let's wait a bit and this project will make everyone happy. Great team! Keep it up!
Activity: 42
Activity: 38
After folowing the instructions to make a masternode (VPS + Windows) I'm wondering if mine is working fine. I've noticed the folowing things :

1. After starting the windows wallet (v1.0.5.0-ReliefV2) it takes a while before the masternode tab reports "Masternode is running". When the wallet is first fully synced the status is "Masternode not in list"
2. Useing the "reliefd masternode status" command on the VPS, it reports back ==>  "notCapableReason" : "Could not find suitable coins!",but "reliefd masternode debug" reports "Masternode started remotely". Useing the "reliefd getbalance" command on the VPS the service reports "0.0000"
3. The payout of the masternode is not everyday. I've started mine (209.250.243.192) on the 7th of april and received one payment at the 8th of april (711,433xx TGAO), but now its 3 days later, nothing else is received in the wallet.

So this is makeing me a not quite sure everything is going ok. Is this normal for a TGOA masternode ? Any idea's ?

<>

4. Just received another payment, but it says "staking" so not masternode. It seems I'm doing something wrong....
Activity: 56
Mobile Cloud wallets coming soon . After this we will start to push for real use in stores to help those in need with food and other house hold items !
Activity: 55
The future will be great for this project , good luck. Wink
Activity: 61
helping people. Can't complain there. Watching this one.
Thank you all for the great support ! We will have more giveaways coming soon!
Activity: 15

Now many of these projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of services provided, which is not present in other projects.
Invite competition ending in 3 days !
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

that project will be succeed. i saw a lot of project just like this before

that's right, we must always support this project and should be consistent
the development they have done always gets a positive response and make project team more passion
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
This is a great community coin and great devs behind the project! Thanks for all the hard work you put into this project!
Activity: 147
amazing project =) following along!  Cool Grin
Pages:
Jump to: