Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ReliefProject™⭕Masternodes Giveaway ✅Real World Help✅ Helping Families ! - page 3. (Read 14555 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
A coin for the community! Go, have some relief!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1116
@Dev

Hello i have updated my Win wallet to 1.0.5 but after the installation my Balance is incorrect?

I have delete all Data then i resync the Wallet but the balance is ~250 TGAO

But in the explorer is the correct balance?

Code:
http://reliefexplorer.com/address/i59kcWpkB47HpmMeGBsit2LaQMjpYbB8zH

regards

Write in Debug Consol: "repairwallet" Wink

regards
Activity: 77
Masternode Giveaway starting 3/30/18

we have an exciting announcement, we are hosting the first ever TGAO invite competition!

Now listen up, because you have a chance to win up to 50,000 coins which is enough for a MN 🤩

The competition will be beginning next week and will continue two weeks. There are currently invites that wont be counted, when you type !leaderboards you can see them and they are pinned to the top of the #invitecompetition .

So how do you win 50,000 TGAO?
Create an invite link in the TGAO discord and set it to never expire, then spread it around!

The rules are:
Do not invite the same person twice we can detect this and you will be disqualified.
Do not invite spammers, invite people who are interested in crypto.
Do not simply invite and then say they can leave.

Now the prizes:

25,000 for first place
10,000 for second place
5,000 for third place

To get these rewards, you must invite a minimum of 25 people.
But how do you get 50,000?
Invite at least 125 people and your reward will be doubled.

Check your position in #invitecompetition and the start date will be announced soon!
Good luck, have fun, and remember the rules.
This is a charity coin that want to help the world, let’s let the world know!

Activity: 4
Hey, the block dowmload site which is pinned in discord flags as a deceptive sit when I try to visit it.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
@Dev

Hello i have updated my Win wallet to 1.0.5 but after the installation my Balance is incorrect?

I have delete all Data then i resync the Wallet but the balance is ~250 TGAO

But in the explorer is the correct balance?

Code:
http://reliefexplorer.com/address/i59kcWpkB47HpmMeGBsit2LaQMjpYbB8zH

regards
Activity: 700
Merit: 304
Masternode Giveaway starting 3/30/18

we have an exciting announcement, we are hosting the first ever TGAO invite competition!

Now listen up, because you have a chance to win up to 50,000 coins which is enough for a MN 🤩

The competition will be beginning next week and will continue two weeks. There are currently invites that wont be counted, when you type !leaderboards you can see them and they are pinned to the top of the #invitecompetition .

So how do you win 50,000 TGAO?
Create an invite link in the TGAO discord and set it to never expire, then spread it around!

The rules are:
Do not invite the same person twice we can detect this and you will be disqualified.
Do not invite spammers, invite people who are interested in crypto.
Do not simply invite and then say they can leave.

Now the prizes:

25,000 for first place
10,000 for second place
5,000 for third place

To get these rewards, you must invite a minimum of 25 people.
But how do you get 50,000?
Invite at least 125 people and your reward will be doubled.

Check your position in #invitecompetition and the start date will be announced soon!
Good luck, have fun, and remember the rules.
This is a charity coin that want to help the world, let’s let the world know!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Thanks TGAO Dev!

I just received 250.00 TGAO in my TGAO wallet.

Hoping for more airdrops to receive... Grin

Yes, more is coming  Wink tell your friends to join.
Activity: 14
Hallo,  my wallet not sinking the last 7 day's   hangs on blok 27411,  (18 connections)  can you help wat to do Huh
Activity: 24
Thanks TGAO Dev!

I just received 250.00 TGAO in my TGAO wallet.

Hoping for more airdrops to receive... Grin
UPDATE: TGAO listed as 1 of the listing payments for MasternodeXchange Add coin page . Price will move with market prices .

Anyone coin dev that pays with TGAO. MNXC will donate 10% of the listing cost to charity of their choice !

legendary
My Wallet (1.0.4.0) on the Raspberry Pi don't sync the last 7 days, but i have many connections, anyone have the same problem? A restart don't solve the problem...

You have to ugprade to wallet v1.0.5.0. Join our discord and someone in there can help you out.

I have compile a relief Wallet 1.0.5.0, but i have a start error, anyone can also test the wallet?

THX

PiWalletsRelief.zip

Anyone have test thewallet in the Raspberry? I don't why the compile wallet have problems...

Thx
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Can we run POS on MN addres ? i mean on mn address rewards. for the example : i got reward the 50 DIXI , out of the collateral can i run the POS on this 50 DIXIcoin ?
Yes, POS will be activated if you have any balance except MN collateral.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Can we run POS on MN addres ? i mean on mn address rewards. for the example : i got reward the 50 DIXI , out of the collateral can i run the POS on this 50 DIXIcoin ?
legendary
My Wallet (1.0.4.0) on the Raspberry Pi don't sync the last 7 days, but i have many connections, anyone have the same problem? A restart don't solve the problem...

You have to ugprade to wallet v1.0.5.0. Join our discord and someone in there can help you out.

I have compile a relief Wallet 1.0.5.0, but i have a start error, anyone can also test the wallet?

THX

PiWalletsRelief.zip
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
wts cheap or exchange for other coins
we fixed masternodes.pro issue
Activity: 11
Hello,

I am the coin admin at MasterNodes.pro I am trying to get ReliefProject back on line and producing stats but it seems my wallet has stalled. I nuked the .TGAO folder (now twice) and updated the wallet to 1.0.5.0-ReliefV2 and it stalls at block 27392 each time. I do a getblockhash 27392 and get 0d94e99430a4f8021319570eede7c5b6871ec247f3d7c5ca9ec3588b1b46d9a3 which is NOT in this explorer http://reliefexplorer.com/

please reply to [email protected] with any information.

Thank you

Thanks i'll pass on to the team and have someone get back to you asap.
Activity: 11

Activity: 16
Hello,

I am the coin admin at MasterNodes.pro I am trying to get ReliefProject back on line and producing stats but it seems my wallet has stalled. I nuked the .TGAO folder (now twice) and updated the wallet to 1.0.5.0-ReliefV2 and it stalls at block 27392 each time. I do a getblockhash 27392 and get 0d94e99430a4f8021319570eede7c5b6871ec247f3d7c5ca9ec3588b1b46d9a3 which is NOT in this explorer http://reliefexplorer.com/

please reply to [email protected] with any information.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: