Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer - page 27. (Read 19210 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
The team is working effectively. There is a big perspective in the Project. I hope that the project will grow more and more. Good luck to the team!

I kinda bumped on this project. I think it’s unique. Use of a smart contract in money transfer globally is amazing. However is there a MVP from the team?
I’ll like to see what theyre offering.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Licenses are only in 2 US states. The main stream of transfers to Nigeria. Or do you collaborate with other African countries? Or is it a project of the Nigerian diaspora?
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
In my opinion this project looks very noticeable and very large as well as potential. When we can see the Linkedin profile of the team and advisors is very clear. Besides the reward campaigns for Bounty are also quite attractive.
Activity: 378
The team is working effectively. There is a big perspective in the Project. I hope that the project will grow more and more. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Russian translation reserved
As far as I know - Russian translations have already been completed.
Russian topic here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyremco-5025734

Enjoy

Does the team plan to participate in some blockchain events? Maybe it will be some kind of road show in America or in Europe, or just attend some separate conferences.

How did you get the idea about blockchain events?
I think that will be a better input for the future of REMCO and I will appreciate that.
Maybe you can say that REMCO is the best choice for ICOs in this case:

"MULTICHAIN BLOCKCHAIN
REMCO uses blockchain protocol that requires no third party POW and virtually no fee. The result is unparallel speed and cost savings for users.

As far as I understand now, own blockchain is only in plans. Fundraising occurs on the ETH, these are ERC-20 tokens. But in the future, I think it will definitely be needed. The ETH network is unhurried and sometimes expensive.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Does the team plan to participate in some blockchain events? Maybe it will be some kind of road show in America or in Europe, or just attend some separate conferences.

I think that will be a better input for the future of REMCO and I will appreciate that.
Maybe you can say that REMCO is the best choice for ICOs in this case:

"MULTICHAIN BLOCKCHAIN
REMCO uses blockchain protocol that requires no third party POW and virtually no fee. The result is unparallel speed and cost savings for users.
copper member
Activity: 152
BM Russian Translator
Russian translation reserved

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Aren't this project opening some bounty campaign? I think that could help promoting this project to be known by more investors.
It's true that there is a kamapney bounty and you can check everything here ---- >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-remco-reserves-48m-remco-for-bounty-rewards384000-4989188

I also participated in the signature campaign and it made me enjoy to continue on this forum.
I think you are in the right project because this is a great and interesting project, hopefully in the future more and more investors will participate in this project so that the target can be achieved.
Aren't this project opening some bounty campaign? I think that could help promoting this project to be known by more investors.
It's true that there is a campaign bounty and you can check everything here ---- >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-remco-reserves-48m-remco-for-bounty-rewards384000-4989188

I also participated in the signature campaign and it made me enjoy to continue on this forum.
this is a big project that we have to support, I am sure that the hard work and cohesiveness of the team will definitely provide the results that have been targeted, everything will work as planned success will be achieved for the future of this project.
When the Bounty requires KYC, I make sure it's a big project, especially with the famous Bounty Manager.
We see that REMCO has the support of its website from McAfee, meaning that this project is good to support.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
this is a big project that we have to support, I am sure that the hard work and cohesiveness of the team will definitely provide the results that have been targeted, everything will work as planned success will be achieved for the future of this project.
I agree with you, this is a big project,
I see visas and mastercard cooperating with Remco, surely investors will be interested
There is no doubt about it. with hard work and the good cooperation the success certainly can be easily reached. because the success of a project depends on how all the teams can manage the project properly.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I agree with you, this is a big project,
I see visas and mastercard cooperating with Remco, surely investors will be interested
Activity: 476
Activity: 1554
payMe - P2E
XRP began to penetrate the remitan industry, whether Remco did not cooperate to support this good news with Ripple. If that happens then the world will increasingly trust cryptocurrency as an alternative payment solution that is truly transparent and low in cost.
Activity: 1554
payMe - P2E
How will you convince someone or remittance company to use this token as a money transfer tool, is there any special value in compensating for the price fluctuations of tokens.
Activity: 448
Very good idea, in my opinion! It would be great to see it listed and reviewed at www.icoguide.com, would like to hear from professionals.
you're right, the concept of the project does have a very innovative idea and the project is also eligible to obtain a lot of support, so that the project can run smoothly and all the team will be much more excited again to develop his project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Very good idea, in my opinion! It would be great to see it listed and reviewed at www.icoguide.com, would like to hear from professionals.
Activity: 560
so far I see more and more new projects are popping up and offering a compelling advantage. that makes the rivalry so strict, but here I am sure that every project definitely has its own advantages not possessed in his other projects. and I hope with the advantages that exist in this project can attract the attention of many people especially from investors.
Hopefully, I myself hope for the same thing, so that the team in this project is always passionate about developing this project, eager to promote this project so that more and more investors will be interested and easier to achieve success with targeted results.
because it is a very good project, so there is no doubt why support is always flowing for this project. Moreover, the project is managed by a team with a very good performance, it certainly will be a lot of people believe that this project will be easily to achieve his success.
we trust all the teams involved here hopefully they will give good results for the project and for the participants, the team cohesiveness team will definitely give satisfying results.
Pages:
Jump to: